剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
住家服刑 就像软禁那样吗
Home detention, like, uh, house arrest?
是的
Yeah.
鞭子知道怎么黑进这个系统
Whip knows how to hack into those systems.
鞭子正在利用
Whoever lives in that house,
那个房♥子里的监视器给我们发信♥号♥♥
Whip is using their detention monitor to signal us.
-你确定吗 -不确定 但万一是呢
- Are you sure? - No, but what if he is?
过去看看
Get down there.
栗子脊27502号♥
All right, 27502 Chestnut Ridge.
帕克·马洛和他六个同伙的住所
Residence of Puck Marlow and six associates
他的同伙们也都是罪行累累
who have healthy rap sheets of their own.
帕克·马洛
帕克·马洛 那个说唱大亨吗
Puck Marlow, rapper-slash-mogul?
也是重罪犯
Slash convicted felon, yeah.
整伙人都在那儿
He's gonna have his entire posse there.
-很可能全副武装 -他现在跟谁混在一起
- Fully loaded probably, too. - Who's he roll with?
第20街锤子帮
20th Street Hammers.
马洛的人可能是唯一一伙
Marlow's crew might be the one group
敢和帮派开战的人
crazy enough to shoot it out with the mob.
是的 而且他们有足够的火力
Yeah, and they'll have the firepower to do it.
意大利人完全不知道他们面对的是什么
Italians have no clue what they're walking into.
所以所有人都不要轻举妄动
So that's why no one makes a move
等帮派先动作
until we're sure the mob's made theirs.
报告显示 过去几年来
Now, reports show that Marlow spent
马洛把那地方变成了一座戒备森严的堡垒
the past few years turning this place into a fortified playpen.
事态可能会迅速升级
Things could heat up fast.
而鞭子就处在正当中
And Whip's right in the middle of it.
我们会及时救出他的
We'll get to him in time.
你确定法拉利就在这里吗
You sure the Ferrari's here?
是的 车里的事故定♥位♥器♥
Yeah, yeah. I mean, uh, the emergency tracker
显示车在这里面的某个地方
built into it says that it's somewhere on the property.
应答器编号♥SDF4SDF6S68D4F
还要多久我们才能进去
How much longer till you get us in?
等等 我正在...
Hang on. I am...
把本地信♥号♥♥融入
fusing the local connection
安保系统中....
to the security systems...
我不管你在干什么
I don't care what you're doing,
搞快点
just do it faster.
我有事要做 别来打扰我
Yo, I'm about to do some work, so don't bother me.
好的 老大
I got you, boss.
我这里平安无事
Everything's locked up tight here.
好了...进去了
And... we're in.
大门 已解锁
给我起来 懒鬼 给我去弄点喝的
Get your lazy ass up, man, make me something to drink.
老板说他很忙
Boss says he's busy.
去检查一下
Check this out.
车里的人好像是仓促离开的
Looks like somebody left in a hurry.
那件夹克是鞭子的
That jacket, that's Whip's.
他们如果闯入了住♥宅♥ 可能把鞭子也带进去了
If they broke in the house, they probably took Whip.
-我们得去救他 -走
- We got to get to him. - Come on.
曼福特 列队进入
Mumford, line us up.
26D 我看到鞭子在楼上的房♥间
26-David, I got visual on Whip in the upstairs room.
-还有别人吗 -两个 有一个应该是贝迪加
- Is anyone with him? - Two of 'em. I think one of them's Bettiga.
好 看看你们能不能
All right, see if you guys can get to him
和曼福特的队伍一起从正面靠近他
from the A-side with Mumford's team.
我们绕到后面上楼
We'll head upstairs around back.
法拉利的钥匙在哪儿
Where are the keys to the Ferrari?!
我不知道
I don't know, man!
我去 太漂亮了
Damn, she's a beauty.
待着别动
Stay down.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop your weapon!
史蒂文斯 掩护我
Stevens! Cover me!
好了 数到十 然后再呼救
Now, count to ten, and then start screaming.
警♥察♥ 举起双手 跪下
Police! Hands where we can see 'em! On the ground!
跪下
Get on the ground now!
跪下 快点
Get on the ground! Get on the floor!
-跪下 -听我说...
- Get on the floor! - Look, man...
手抱头
Hands behind your back!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
我在卧室
I'm in the bedroom!
救命 救命
Please, please help!
洛城警局 特警队
LAPD! SWAT!
鞭子 你安全了
Whip, you're okay.
你安全了 有我们在
You're okay, we got you.
浴室没人
Bathroom's clear.
我们找到鞭子了 他没事
We have Whip. He's safe.
贝迪加 他去哪了
Bettiga-- where'd he go?
去开法拉利了
To get the Ferrari.
洛城警局
LAPD!
没有路了 贝迪加
End of the line, Bettiga.
我们安排了几名警官
We'll keep a couple officers stationed outside
今晚在外面驻守
for tonight.
-你哥哥在来这儿的路上 -很好
- Oh, and your brother's on his way over. - Great.
-感觉怎样 -好点了
- How you feeling? - Been better.
但本可能会更严重
But, uh, could've been a lot worse.
-你怎么样 -一样
- How you feeling? - Same.
谢谢
Thanks.
谁能想到知道如何
Oh, man. Who would've thought
弄坏一个法♥院♥发的脚踝监视器
knowing how to break out of a court-issued ankle monitor
能救了你的命
could save your life, huh?
你每天都干这些吗 太疯狂了
This is, like, what you do every day? 'Cause that's crazy.
不 运气好才碰得上
No. Only when I'm lucky.
如果你有事要做
Listen, I, uh, I don't want to keep you
不用留在这陪我
if you've got s-stuff to take care of.
没事的
No, man, it's cool.
好吧
All right.
很高兴和你一起
Happy to hang out.
你看到那个人车♥库♥里的车了吗
Did you see some of the cars that guy had in his garage?
兄弟 别说了
Oh, my God. Dude, don't even get me started.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you today.
-代我向安妮问好 -我会的
- Give my best to Annie and the brood. - I will.
代我向利兹问好
You say hi to Liz.
盖尔文
Hey, Galvin.
我以前的线人给我了条情报
I, uh... I had a tip come in from an old CI.
他觉得他妈妈住的街区
He thinks there's a drug distro house
可能有有毒品窝点
in his elderly mom's neighborhood.
是吗 在哪
Really? Where?
荷兰大道 拉蒙纳花♥园♥
Uh, Holland Avenue. Ramona Gardens.
600区 在街角
The 600 block, right on the corner.
我对那块很熟
I know that area well.
谢谢你 迪肯 我们会去查一下的
Thanks, Deac. We'll check it out.
进来
Come in.
这一天够精彩的 杰克
Hell of a day, Jack.
晚上也不差
Hell of a night.
-我能和你说句话吗 -当然可以
- Can I have a word? - Sure.
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
我受够了 我做不下去了
I'm done. I can't do this anymore.
你做不了什么
You can't do what?
你是说特警队吗
You mean SWAT?
是的
Yeah.
你之前也侥幸脱险过
You've had close calls before.
你会挺过来的 杰克
Yeah, you'll shake it off, Jack.
这次不一样
No, this is different.
休息一段时间吧
Take some time off.
好好想想
Think about it.
这是个很难轻易决定的事
Yeah, it's a big decision to make.
尤其是过了这样的一天
Come on, especially after a day like today.
我是来正式提出离职的
I'm turning in my 30-day notice,
你们再选个队长吧
so pick another team leader,
不管是迪肯还是洛克 谁都行
whether it's Deacon or Rocker... whoever.
你真的要这么做吗
Are you really sure?
事实上 我跟不上他们了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表