剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
but doesn't look like his phone is on him.
我猜平常他
I'm guessing that's not something you usually say
不是这样的
about this guy.
队长 我们有麻烦了
Captain, we've got a problem.
又来训我了吗
Here to yell at me again?
萨拉和JD呢
Where are Sarah and JD?
-怎么了 -因为我们认为凶手在追杀他们
- Why? - Because we think the shooter is targeting them.
为什么
For what reason?
蒂芙尼 他们在哪
Tiffany, where are they?
大巴上
The shuttle.
蒂芙尼体验的派对大巴
The Tiffany Experience party shuttle.
你说过你会在我们找到嫌犯之前停掉活动的
You said you'd shut down your events until we found this guy.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but...
他在追杀我 我就在你让我待的地方待着
he's after me, and I'm right here, where you told me to be.
还有我现在火得不行
Plus, I'm trending like crazy right now,
崔斯坦给萨拉发短♥信♥出了个主意
and Tristan texted Sarah with this hot idea
以我的名义搞快闪大巴
for me to throw a pop-up shuttle in my honor.
他也会惊喜登场
And he's gonna make a surprise appearance.
蒂芙尼 那条信息不是崔斯坦发的
Tiffany, Tristan didn't send that text.
他死了
He's dead.
蒂芙尼的粉丝们 你们好
Hello, Tiffany fans.
蒂芙尼现在不在这儿
Tiffany's not here right now.
我是皮特 JD也在这
I'm Pete. JD's here, too.
JD
JD?
我没想要事情发展成这样
I wasn't planning on things turning out this way,
但我知道有些人会懂的
but I know some of you will understand.
我知道你懂 蒂芙尼 懂我为什么杀崔斯坦
I know you understand, Tiffany, why I had to kill Tristan.
对我来说太迟了
It's too late for me,
但我要确保
but I'm gonna make sure
下一个真正值得你爱的男人
that the next real man who truly deserves you
不会被那些
won't be taken away from you
吝啬贝塔男
by beta-male sponges
和贱丑女吓跑
and bitch gatekeepers.
放钉刺带的加州高速巡逻队呢
Where's CHP with that spike strip?
他们最快能在罗斯科路口设置路障
Best they can promise is the Roscoe intersection.
还有六公里多
That's four miles out.
队长 这人随时会动手
Captain, this guy's hot. Is there any way
能否提前几条街设置路障
they can move it up a few streets?
正想办法
Working on it.
就算拦下了车
Even if we get it stopped,
车身太暗了
the tint on that thing is too dark
-无法瞄准 -也许可以
- to get a clean shot. - We might be able
找人从后备箱偷溜进去
to sneak someone in through the rear luggage compartment.
不管从哪里进入 只要他还在直播
Whatever our entry point is, as long as he's live-streaming,
我们就能知道
we'll know exactly where he is
-他的准确位置 -以及视线方向
- on the shuttle. - And which way he's looking.
时间足够的话
With enough time, we can
等他分神 我们就派人进去
get someone in there while he's distracted.
好 主意不错 但若不尽快停车
All right, I like it, but if we don't stop this thing soon,
就都是空谈了
it's not gonna matter.
我看到有人提问
I see some of you
为什么我会直播这一切
are asking me why I'm live-streaming this right now.
为什么不像杀崔斯坦一样杀了他俩
Why not just kill these two like I did Tristan? Okay.
有超过二十万观众正在观看
Over 200,000 viewers
数字仍在攀升 这么多人能从我口中听到
and climbing. Over 200,000 of you get to hear directly
我做此事的原因
from me why I have to do this.
等观众达到一百万
And then when I get to a million...
蒂芙尼平时怎么说来着
What is it that-that Tiffany always says?
她说"等浏览量超过一百万
She says, "You know you've made it
你就知道自己成功了"
when you get a million views."
求你了 我能否...
Please, is there anything...
别添乱
Just stay out of the way.
我想跟你一起达到一百万浏览量 蒂芙
I wanted to get those million with you, Tiff.
真的
I did.
至少我能做到 对吧
But at least I'm going to make it. Right?
加油 蒂芙尼的粉丝 我们一起完成
So come on, Tiffany fans, let's rally, let's do this.
一旦浏览量超过一百万
As soon as we get to a million,
你们就能看到这些蚂蟥的下场
you're gonna see these leeches get what they deserve.
等到一百万浏览量 他就会开枪
He's waiting for a million viewers before he shoots them.
求你们别看了
队长 如果关闭直播
Captain, if we shut down his live stream,
他可能会马上开始杀人
he might start killing them right then and there.
一百万观众 时间应该够了吧
A million viewers. That-that should give us enough time.
有良心的人应该都不会看了
No one with a conscience is gonna tune in now.
洪都
Hondo.
浏览量上升更快了
It's climbing faster.
不
No.
快多了
A lot faster.
到不了钉刺带
We're not gonna make it to that spike strip
他就会开枪的
before he pulls the trigger.
皮特的直播已有超过七十万观众了
Over 700,000 viewers on Pete's live stream now.
如果在一百万浏览量之前
If we don't get to that shuttle before he hits
到不了路障处 人♥质♥就没救了
a million, those hostages are dead.
加州高速巡逻队有移♥动♥钉刺带吗
Does CHP have any cars in the area with a mobile spike?
在路上 但还得十分钟才到
On its way but it's ten minutes out.
要不了那么久就能到一百万了
He's gonna hit a million way before that.
精准截停术能阻止这么大一辆车吗
Can they PIT maneuver something that big?
不行 巡逻车没办法
No way, not with a cruiser.
黑贝蒂可以
Black Betty could.
-卢卡 -咱俩想一块去了
- Hey, Luca. - You read my mind.
你确定黑贝蒂够灵活
You sure this thing's nimble enough?
没问题
I'm gonna make it nimble enough.
-太危险了 -有别的选择吗
- It's dangerous. - You see any other options?
谭 必须计算精确
All right, Tan. We got to time this
皮特的枪什么时候会不再指着萨拉
to when Pete's gun is turned away from Sarah.
队长 告诉加州高速巡逻队
Captain, tell CHP to make room for us
请他们给我们让路
at the front of that convoy.
真高兴你又当司机啦 卢卡
Good to have you back in that hot seat, Luca.
三个月前 我亲自将我的试镜材料
You know, I personally handed you my audition packet
-交给了你 -我很抱歉
- three months ago. - Sor-- I'm sorry.
我们收到了太多视频 可能只是丢了
We-we get so many. It probably just got lost, that's all.
你骗不了我 萨拉 懂吗
You can't trick me, Sarah. Okay?
你只能骗骗JD那样的
Maybe you can fool soy-faced
娘娘腔 但你骗不了我 懂吗
cucks like JD here, but not me, all right?
我想亲自把材料交给你 蒂芙
I tried to give the packet to you, Tiff,
但是萨拉让我一整天
but, well, Sarah said I had to wait
都在队尾等待
in the back of the line all day,
等到我的时候
and then when I finally got there,
还来不及见你
she ended the meet and greet
她就结束了见面会 真快捷
before I could see you. How convenient.
等等
Wait.
快了
Almost there.
上 卢卡
Go, Luca!
到后面去 到后面去
Get in the back. Get in the back.
克里斯 你跟我一起
Chris, you're with me.
谭 我们需要从窗户击毙嫌犯
Tan, we need a window.
告诉我们是哪一扇
Let us know which one.
继续录 如果警♥察♥想进来
Keep videoing. If the police try to come in here,
我立马杀了这两人
I'm gonna kill these two right away.
迪肯 准备好朝窗户开枪
Deac, be ready to port the window.
等我的口令
Wait for my enter command.
-他们在哪儿 谭 -侧窗
- Where they at, Tan? - Side window.
人♥质♥在后面
Hostages in the rear.
克里斯 行动 斯特里斯 行动
Chris, move. Street, move.
还差五千观众了
5,000 viewers away.
-克里斯 就位了吗 -就位
- Chris, you good? - I'm good.
好了 准备
All right, here we go.
三 二 行动
Three. Two. Now.
上 上
Go! Go!
右边安全
Clear right!
嫌犯倒地 两位人♥质♥安全
Suspect's down. Both hostages safe.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表