剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
是我错过了什么狗血剧情
I miss some kind of drama
还是这个家伙就是这个混♥蛋♥样
or is this guy's default button just set on dick mode?
我不知道你这新来的机灵鬼是谁
Don't know who your new smart-ass is,
不过祝你好运
but good luck with that.
我骗了你 -你被开除出反恐特警队了
- I lied. - You're off SWAT.
洪都 不能就这么完了
Hondo, this is not how this ends.
你不能把家人赶出去
You don't kick people out of a family!
我知道 因为预算的原因
I know I haven't got a chance at getting back on SWAT
-我无法回到特警队 -巴克动用了关系
- with these budget cuts. - Buck pulled strings
把你从长滩调来
to get you transferred here from Long Beach,
也许这次 你能堂堂正正地
but maybe this time you can do it right
给自己挣得一席之地
and earn yourself a spot.
你是说 会给我机会重回特警队
Are you saying y-you'd give me a chance at getting back on SWAT?
我说的是能让你进反恐特警队警校
I'm saying that I will get you in SWAT Academy.
所以你要问问自己到底有多想重回特警队
So what you got to do is ask yourself how bad do you want it.
然后奋力拼搏 确保被选中的那个人是你
And then go kick ass and make sure it's you.
我会竭尽全力
I'll do my best.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
还有90分钟
we are about 90 minutes away
我们就要抵达洛杉矶港口回家了
from arriving back home in the Port of Los Angeles.
我想借此机会
I'd like to take this opportunity
谢谢大家与我们一起航行
to thank you for sailing with us.
我们衷心地希望大家旅途愉快
We really do hope you had a pleasant cruise.
几个注意事项
Couple of bits of business:
目前 我们的行李员还未将诸位的行李
by now, your luggage should've been picked up
收捡至行李到达处
by our bell staff for offloading upon our arrival.
另外 还没有填写
Also, if you haven't done it yet,
海关申报单的旅客
now would be a great time to fill out
现在可以开始填写了
your customs declaration forms
请将您行李中在墨西哥购买♥♥的物品明细
for anything you might have picked up
填写进表单中
during your visit to Mexico.
请尽情享受海平浪静号♥上余下的旅程
So enjoy the rest of your trip aboard the Tranquil Seas.
-我们很快即将抵达港口 -这个交给你了
- We should have you in port shortly. - Take care of this.
我去拿另一个
I'm gonna get the other one.
-马上回 -好的
- Be right back. - Okay.
立刻起身
Hey! Step away from that, now.
等等 等下
H-Hold on, man. Wait.
总部 我要找前舱的管理人员
Base, I'm gonna need a supervisor in the forward hold.
这个交给我
Hey. I got this.
你把他弄走
You get rid of him.
把他藏起来
Hide him somewhere
然后离开这艘船 快
till we get off the boat. Go.
刚刚呼叫的保卫在哪
Where's the guard who just radioed in?
不知道 我们刚刚才到这里
I don't know, we just got here.
你们逃不出去了
There's no way out of this for you.
我刚跟海岸发信♥号♥♥了
I just signaled the shore.
船一靠岸 就会有一百名警♥察♥上船
The second we dock, there'll be a hundred cops on board.
长官 我收到了一则指示
Sir, I'm getting an indicator
说我们刚发出了一个劫持警报电码
saying we just put out a hijack alert code.
驾驶台没有发
Didn't come from the bridge.
查查是哪里键入的
Let's figure out where it was keyed in.
洛杉矶海平浪静港务长
Tranquil Seas, Harbormaster L.A.
我们刚从你的船上收到了一个劫持警报电码
We're getting a coded hijack alert from your vessel.
你能确认下吗
Can you confirm?
港务长 这里是海平浪静号♥
Uh, Harbormaster, this is Tranquil Seas.
我们正在查
We're checking on that.
继续查 派人守住门
Let's go ahead and secure the doors.
有人闯入 有人闯入
Over there! Over there!
离门远点
Get away from the door.
停船
Stop the ship.
-关上引擎 -我不能这么做
- Shut it down. - I can't do that.
我觉得你可以
I think you can.
关上引擎
Shut it down.
去 关掉引擎
Go, do it.
海平浪静号♥ 我发现你已完全停船
Tranquil Seas, I now have you at full stop.
我正在启动紧急响应程序
I'm initiating emergency response protocol.
别启动
Do not do that.
如果我看见有任何东西靠近这艘船
If I see anything coming anywhere near this ship,
我就开始把乘客尸体扔进大海
I'm gonna start throwing dead passengers into the ocean.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
今天给他们颜色看了吧
Give 'em hell today, huh?
嗯 不用担心我
Yeah, don't worry about me.
确保在我进来之前没有把我的位子
Just make sure Hondo doesn't give my spot away
给别人就行了
before I get there.
等下
Hey, hold up a sec.
我只想对你说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thanks.
-行了 -不 我是说真的
- Right. - No. I mean, just...
谢谢你让我有了回特警队的机会
for making SWAT a possibility again for me.
只有你通过警校考验 为自己争取到回来的名额
Well, it won't mean a thing unless you make it through
-说这话才有意义 -我知道
- the Academy and earn your way back. - I know.
但你一直都在支持我
But you've always had my back.
关照我 甚至在我自暴自弃时也没放弃我
Looking out for me, even when I didn't deserve it.
除了巴克 我整个人生中没有别人
I mean, besides Buck, no one else in my whole life's
对我这样过
ever done that for me.
所以
So...
怎么了
What?
出发 大伙集♥合♥
Let's go. Gather in the ring, everyone.
没什么 好好展现实力
Nothing, just, uh, go kick some ass.
-我会的 -好
- I will. - All right.
好了 先说重要的
All right, first things first.
祝贺大家通过了反恐特警队警校
Congratulations on passing your first round
第一轮选拔
at SWAT Training Academy.
今年 有多少人报名
This year, we had-- h-how many?
-93 -93个人报名
- 93. - 93 applicants.
所以你们是前八强
So you are the elite eight.
不要骄傲
Don't let it go to your heads.
因为接下来四周
Because the next four weeks
将会是你们人生中最艰苦的时刻
are gonna be the toughest of your lives.
绝非闹着玩 这里是市特警队
No joke. This is Metro SWAT, the big leagues.
可以肯定的是我们会不断给你们施压直到你们崩溃
So you can bet we're gonna push you till you break.
在这里暴露弱点总比在外面执行任务时暴露要好
Better to expose your weaknesses here than out on an op
执行任务时你们的队友都要靠你
where you'll have your teammates depending on you.
特警队警校中的竞争一向激烈
SWAT Academy's always been competitive.
只有前四五名才有机会进特警队
Only the top four or five usually get a spot.
今年 你们可能也听说了
This year, as you probably heard...
你们中只有一人能加入特警队
...only one of you will join a team.
所以如果你们想在这栋大楼里工作
So if you want to end up working in this building,
第二名是不够的
second best isn't good enough.
现在开始第一站的训练
Now everybody hit your first stations.
-行动 -快
- Let's go! - Move!
动起来 大伙
Let's go, you guys.
你又不是第一天
You're not dropping him off
送他去幼儿园 克里斯
at his first day of kindergarten, Chris.
多保持联♥系♥就行了
Let's just stay close.
我收到消息马上要行动了
I just got word something's cooking.
好的
Okay.
有点不太对劲
Something's not right.
他们说为什么船没动是骗我们的
They're lying to us about why we're not moving.
宝贝 你听到广播了
Honey, you heard the announcement.
只是港口有些问题
There's just some issue in port.
有一艘船挡住了我们的泊位
There's a ship blocking our berth.
不 网络瘫痪了
No, no, no. The Internet is down.
突然之间 手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Suddenly, there's no cell signal.
当我
And when I...
我从赌场回来时
when I was coming back from the casino,
我觉得 我好像听到了枪声
I thought... maybe I heard gunshots.
康纳 看看周围 什么事都没有
Connor, look around you. Nothing's happening.
我到下面船舱里拿我的卫星电♥话♥
I'm gonna go down to the cabin and get my sat phone.
等一下 你不是跟我说
Wait. You told me that you didn't bring
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表