剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我知道你有多深爱他们
I know how deep that love runs for them,
我也知道你有多想把他们找回来
and I know how hard... you want to get back to them.
你知道你活着对他们才更好
You know that they'd be better off with you alive.
知道你做了正确的选择
Knowing that you... you did the right thing?
我所做的一切都是为了我的孩子
All I've done has been for my kids.
我所做的一切都是为了我的孩子
Everything I've done has been for my boys.
我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt that...
但如果此时此刻 他们就在这里
but if they were here right now...
如果他们在这里看着你
if they were here to see you,
他们会让你怎么做呢
what would they tell you to do?
空中二号♥说他还有800米到达高速
SKY2 says he's a half mile up,
正在亨廷顿大道上向南行驶
going south on Huntington Drive.
他要从十号♥入口上高速
He's headed to the 10.
他可能觉得由于地震带来的混乱
Probably figures with the earthquake chaos,
我们不会有足够的人力关闭高速公路
we won't have the manpower to shut down the freeway.
他想得没错 如果他上了高速
Yeah, well, he figures right. If he makes it that far,
我们就得追出城了
we're gonna be chasing this guy out of town.
如果他汽油充足 就能逃掉了
And if he has enough gas, he'll outrun us.
卢卡 从东边绕过去
Hey, Luca, gun it down Eastern.
试着赶到他前面截住他
Try to get in front of him and cut him off.
明白
All over it.
我看到你们小队在改变路线
I see your team rerouting.
应该能在他上高速匝道之前
Should be in position to intercept
截住他
before the freeway ramp.
收到 天空二号♥
Roger that, SKY2.
修正
Scratch that.
嫌疑犯现在在山谷大道上向西行驶
Suspect now turning west on Valley Boulevard.
改变路线 德拉蒙德现在在山谷大道向西行驶
Reroute. Drummond's now westbound on Valley.
重复一遍 西行
Repeat, westbound.
这个方向到不了高速
That takes him away from the freeway.
这人到底要去哪
Where the hell is this guy going?
现在这样追上他有点难了
Ah, it's gonna be a bitch catching up to him now.
不好意思 队长 现在已经是第三家医院
Sorry, Captain. We just had a third hospital
将病人转至这里了 健身室已经没有地方了
start diverting to us, and we're out of space in the gym.
把他们安置在更衣室
Use the locker room.
还有需要的话可以去厨房♥
Kitchen if you need to.
指挥官 城另一端有一条高速公路发生坍塌
Commander, I got a freeway collapse across town.
救援行动需要空中支持
Needs visual support for rescue ops.
我得退出追踪了
Gonna have to abort.
收到 天空二号♥
All right, roger that, SKY2.
看起来嫌疑犯
Looks like your suspect
在向南拐向教会路
is turning south on Mission Road.
在退出前我还能再向你报告一次嫌犯行踪
I'll give another 20 before I lose visual.
-抱歉 指挥官 -不好意思 洪都
- Apologies, Commander. - Sorry, Hondo.
我们没有空中援助了
We just lost our eyes.
队长 三分钟之内我们就能追上他
Captain, we're gonna be on this guy in three minutes.
-能多给我们争取些时间吗 -不行
- Can you buys us some more time? - Negative.
他们被调去一起救援行动
They got pulled for a rescue.
德拉蒙德仍在往市中心方向开
Drummond's still heading toward downtown.
现在在教会路上一路向南
Now going south on Mission.
他进了城要找他
It's gonna be like trying to find a needle
就像大海捞针一样了
in a haystack down there.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
天然气的味道越来越浓了
Gas smell's getting stronger.
我去把最后一个带上来
I'll bring the last one.
快走
Come on.
我不会伤害你的 好吗
Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
我保证 我只是想帮你离开这
I promise. I just want to help you out here.
别这样
No, no, no.
别 别 没事的
No, no. I got you.
乖 别喊 别喊
Come on. Shh, shh, shh.
没事的 没事的 好吗
I got you. I got you, all right?
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
带他们从消防通道出去
Get these kids out on the fire escape.
好了
All right.
你先来
After you.
想得真美
Nice try.
趴下 快点 趴下 趴下 趴下
Now, now, get down. Down, down, down, down, down. Get down.
你就不该跑
Shouldn't have run.
-我听到了爆♥炸♥声 没事吧 -没事
- I heard the bang. You all right? - Better now.
孩子们都救出来了吗
Did you get the kids out?
在努力中
I'm working on it.
我们走吧 你的朋友们都在下面
Let's go, let's go. All your friends are down here.
来吧 没事的
Come on. Let's go. Come on, buddy.
你可以做到的
Come on, buddy. You can do this.
没事的 别害怕
All right, it's okay.
我们已经抓住他了
It's okay. We got him.
迪肯 我以为他跑了
Deacon! I thought he was out of commission.
幸好没有 你闻到天然气了吗
Good thing he wasn't. You smell gas?
其他人我都抱下去了
Yeah. I got the rest of 'em down,
但这个小孩不让我碰
but this one won't let me touch him.
-我们往这边走 -快走 快走
- Let's move this way. Come on. - Move, move!
-别停下 -求你了
- Come on. Keep walking. - Come on, please.
-不 -我们必须要走了
- No. - We have to go now.
-不不 -没事的
- No, no. - It's okay. It's okay.
我是凯警官 你叫什么名字
斯坦利
Stanley.
斯坦利 他是谭警官
他会帮助你 你可以相信他
你不会摔下来的
我们走吧
Let's go.
你会说法语
Speak French?
你不会吗
You don't?
-所有的孩子都在这儿了吗 -还有一个
- So, that's all the kids? - All but one.
德拉蒙德带走做人♥质♥了
Drummond got away with a hostage.
我们所有的情报都指出在洛杉矶
All our intel tells us this guy doesn't have anyone
没有人愿意帮助他
who wants to help him here in L.A.
警♥察♥超负荷工作
Yeah, and with cops spread thin,
是个再好不过的逃跑机会了
there's no better time to run.
他应该往城外跑 而不是进城
He should be heading out of town, not into it.
所以他想干什么
So what's his plan?
一点都不合理
It doesn't make sense, man.
地震再晚两分钟震
That quake hits two minutes later,
我们就能在突袭时抓到他了
we would have had him back at that raid.
他可能是洛杉矶所有人里
Yeah, he's probably the only guy in L.A.
唯一从地震中受益的人了
the shaking actually helped.
我希望你朋友已经安全逃出酒店了
Look, I hope your friend made it out of that hotel okay.
我也希望
Yeah. Yeah, so do I.
我现在没空想这个
I can't think about that right now.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下 卢卡 如果德拉蒙德情况不好呢
Wait a minute, Luca, what if Drummond's not okay?
目击者称
The witness said
那个孩子狠狠捅了他一下
the kid shanked him pretty good.
如果他在跑之前需要包扎呢
What if he needs to get patched up before he can run?
现在伤者这么多
And with all the injuries,
市里的急诊不会多想他是怎么伤的
an ER downtown won't think twice about how he got stuck.
队长 查一下从德拉蒙德抢到车
Hey, Captain! Captain, track Drummond's route
到我们跟丢他之间这段路
from the carjacking to where we lost him.
看看有没有医院或者急诊
See if any of it points to hospitals or ERs.
搜索中
Looking now.
天空二号♥在退出行动之前发现
SKY2 had Drummond heading south on Hill
德拉蒙德在希尔街上往南开
just before they lost visual.
这条路会带他
Which leads him
穿过市中心到...这里
through downtown... to here.
如果他没离开希尔街
If he stays on Hill,
-他会去金尼纪念医院 -收到
- it would take him right by Kinney Memorial. - Roger that.
把路线告诉我们 走走走
Show us en route. Go, go, go.
不好意思 队长
I'm sorry, Captain.
我知道你特别忙
I know you're incredibly busy.
我想问问是否有消息了
I'm just wondering if you've heard anything.
有 好消息
I have, actually. Good news.
我亲自问了校警 他们确认
I spoke with campus police personally, and they assured me
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表