剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Yeah, for 20 bucks, you can buy these, uh,
定位响应器 可以贴在随便什么东西上
chip-sized GPS responders, stick them to whatever.
陈喜欢把它们贴在厢式货车上
Chan likes sticking them to boxcars.
昨晚权和同伙劫的就是这样的货车
That's the freight car Kwon and his crew hit last night.
那是PSD铁路车场
And that's the PSD Rail Yard,
工业城以南二十分钟车程
20 minutes south in the City of Industry.
权的下一个目标
Kwon's next target.
赶紧干
洛城警局特警队
This is LAPD SWAT!
所有人 趴到地上 把手放头上
All of you, face down on the ground, hands on your head!
有枪
Gun!
不能让他们分散开
Don't let them scatter!
火车 注意身后
Train! Watch your six!
过铁轨
我们的后援在哪儿
Where's our backup?
铁轨的另外一侧需要人手抓捕
We need them on the other side of the tracks.
他们说还要五分钟
They said they're about five minutes out.
开玩笑呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
天啊
Oh, man.
火车1辆
Train, one;
犯罪分子0人
bad guy, zero.
你发现了什么
All right, so what'd you find out?
法警办公室告诉我
The Marshal's office told me Eric
艾瑞克两天前换了任务
switched assignments two days ago.
他特地要求一个离家近的案子
He specifically asked for a case close to home.
你还认为只是巧合吗
And you still think that's a coincidence?
我也不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think.
但是他尊敬执法机构
But he respects law enforcement.
他会尊敬特警队的每一个人
He'd respect anyone in SWAT.
他不会尊敬一个他认为在跟他争老婆的人
Not if it's someone he thinks is competition for his wife.
他明白我们的婚姻已经无可挽回了
He knows our marriage is over.
我知道
Yeah, I hear you.
那他到底在搞什么名堂呢
So what the hell kind of game is he playing?
他为什么要把我和我的小队拉进来
And why is he dragging me and my team into it?
我没想到你在家
I didn't expect you home.
我今天提早走了 希望能见到你
Oh, I left early, hoping to see you.
我现在对网上购物越来越在行了
I'm getting good at this whole online thing.
我找到了这个不含麸质的意面配方
I found a recipe for gluten-free pasta.
我进监狱以前
And before I went to prison,
都没听说过麸质是什么
I didn't even know what gluten was,
更别说这东西多有害了
let alone how bad it is for you,
但
but...
你的假释官来过了
Your parole officer stopped by.
随机现场检查
It was a random spot-check.
这些个愚蠢的规定
All these silly rules, you know?
又是报告又是电♥话♥又是家访的
Reports and phone calls and visits
儿子 我
and... h-honey, I'm s...
这是什么
What is that?
在你房♥间里找到的
That was in your room.
等下 是特雷弗的
Oh, wait, it's Trevor's.
特雷弗 谁是特雷弗
Trevor. Who's Trevor?
最近和我一起的人
He's this guy that I've been spending time with.
他在参加匿名戒麻醉品者协会
You know, he's in NA, and, uh,
而且进展得还不错
you know, he was doing really good,
他都有三个月没碰过了
and he even got three months sober,
不过他上周复吸了
but he relapsed last week, and...
所以你趁我上班的时候
So y-you've been bringing this guy here,
带这个人来家里 从来都没跟我说过
while I've been at work, without telling me?
大家都是成年人了
Hey, we're all adults here.
重新开始约会本身就已经够困难的了
Dating again is, you know,
还要求我跟自己的儿子分享一切细节
difficult enough without sharing all the details with my son.
不过我跟你发誓 从现在开始
But I swear to you, from right now on, uh,
我和特雷弗就结束了
Trevor and I are done.
结束了
It is over.
所以这个不是你的 你没有吸吗
So that isn't yours, and you're not using?
吉米 你认为我会有那么傻吗
Jimmy, do you think that I would be that stupid?
我要冒重回监狱的风险
That I would risk going back to prison?
我经常遇到这种情况 人们会违反假释规定
I see it all the time, people violating their parole.
我不会
Well, not me.
那么你同意接受毒品测试吗
So you wouldn't have a problem submitting to a drug test?
当然 我通过了毒品测试才找到工作的
Yeah-- I passed a drug test to get my job.
那是好几个月以前了 现在呢
That was months ago. What about now?
好吧
Okay.
我明白了
I see.
你就继续把我往最坏的地方想吧
Go ahead, you just think the worst of me,
因为你一直都是这样的
because that's what you always do.
-你钱包里有什么 -什么
- What's in your purse? - What?
如果你没什么要瞒我的 给我看看
If you got nothing to hide, show me.
不用吧 就是我的钱包...
No. It's... It's my pur...
吉米 吉米
Jimmy. Jimmy.
这是什么
What's that?
好吧 听着
Okay. Look, so...
-这是什么 -我过得太难了
- What's that?! - It's been hard for me.
从监狱里出来以后 什么都变了
I-- everything's so different since I came back from prison.
你哪来的钱来买♥♥这个呢
How are you even getting the money to buy this?
我信任的每一个人都告诉我 警告我
Every single person that I trust told me-- they warned me--
早晚有一天 你会连累我的
that one day, you were gonna drag me down with you.
我永远都不会的
I would never do that to you.
你什么意思 你永远都不会
What do you mean, you'd never do that to me?!
如果你的假释官在我之前发现它的话
If your parole officer had found that before I did,
我会被开除的
I'd be fired.
我在你和特警队之间选择了你
I chose you over SWAT.
可你只在乎你自己
But you only care about yourself.
你怎么敢这么说
Don't you dare say that.
我为你蹲了十七年监狱
I did 17 years for you.
你♥爸♥爸是个魔鬼 他会把我们俩都杀了的
Your father was a monster, and he would've killed us both.
是我 我救了你
And-and I saved-- I saved your life,
而你就是这么对待我的
and this is how you treat me now?
你让我参与谋杀了我的亲生父亲
You made me a part of my own father's murder.
没错 他是个魔鬼 可你是让他在我们身边的
I mean, yeah, he was a monster, but you kept him around us,
直到你让我帮你杀了他的那一天
until the day that you made me help you kill him.
这样的话 你成了什么
I mean, what does that make you?
我受够了 我受够了
I'm done. I'm done.
什么
What?
我不再为你背负着内疚了
I'm done carrying around any more of this guilt about you.
这是生活费
That's for groceries.
我会继续付房♥租 让你有个地方住
I'm gonna keep paying rent so you got a place to stay.
等等吉米 你要去哪儿
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, Jimmy, where are you going?
我的生活中不能再有你了
I can't-- I can't have you in my life anymore.
什么
Wha...?
我要重回正轨 回到反恐特警队
Not if I'm gonna straighten out, get back on SWAT.
吉米 我爱你
Jimmy, I love you.
反恐特警队去年接了1000多起警情
SWAT responded to more than a thousand calls last year.
队长 我不是来听你搞宣传的
Captain, I'm not here for a sales pitch.
我是来看修订后预算的
I'm here to see a revised budget.
到目前为止你只给我看了
And so far the only cuts you've shown me
蛋白棒和曲别针的钱
are protein bars and paper clips.
要加班 否则反恐特警队的许多案件
Overtime. Without it, many of the cases SWAT handles
-都解决不了 -为什么呢
- would never get addressed. - And why is that?
因为反恐特警队不是朝九晚五
Because SWAT isn't nine-to-five.
我们一直在训练 协助联邦特别工作组
We're constantly training, assisting federal task forces,
并且在一天里的任何时间都要及时出警
and expected to react no matter what time of day.
你有什么想法吗
But you've thought of something?
如果我们全面限制加班 开销会降低13%
If we cap overtime across the board, we'll cut 13%.
-这不到15% -但很接近了
- That's not 15. - Oh, it's awfully close.
我们彼此妥协才能保证这个城市的安全
Let's come to a compromise here and still keep the city safe.
我知道你们在尽量避免裁员
It's not lost on me you're trying your best to avoid cuts to personnel.
从你给我看的数据来看 四个警官就够了
From the numbers you've shown me, four officers will do.
你想让我们降级四名队员
You want us to downgrade
从反恐特警队调去巡逻吗
four current members of SWAT to patrol?
你不明白
You don't understand.
警官们花了好多年的时间才能进反恐特警队
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表