剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
She doesn't know the fifth one,
但他好像是老大
but it sounds like he's in charge.
这个行动是他策划的
This was his operation.
我们现在把另外两人的信息发给你们
We're sending the info on the other two now.
鲍曼·韦勒
在上层和我交手的就是这个人
That's the guy I traded shots with up top.
鲍曼·韦勒
库珀·基斯
洪都 这个人
Hondo, this guy.
库珀 他在密室里
Cooper. He was in the closet.
我们走 韦勒 你和他们一起
Let's go. Weller, you stay with them.
和他们待在一起
Stay with them.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Good? - Yeah.
另一个人在哪
Where's the other guy?
他去那边了
He-he went that way.
克里斯 找掩护
Chris, cover!
快走 克里斯 快走
Move, Chris, move!
这里是20D 我们击毙了一名疑犯
This is 20-David. One suspect down.
库伯 你在吗
Cooper, are you there?
鲍曼刚刚和我说他听到货舱有枪声
Bowman just told me he heard gunshots in the cargo hold.
你在那里吗
Are you there?
你要回应吗
Are you gonna answer it?
不 让他们蒙在鼓里
No. Keep 'em in the dark.
大家都听好了
All right, now, listen up.
我现在只和一个人说
I'm talking to one person now.
那个决定逞英雄的人
To the passenger who's decided to play hero.
让我们看看你有多勇敢
Let's see just how brave you are.
给你五分钟时间出来投降
You got five minutes to give yourself up.
如果不投降
If not,
我开枪打死船长
I shoot the captain
然后每分钟枪杀一个船员
and one of his crew every minute after that.
明白吗
Understand?
洪都 你不能去
Hondo, you can't.
不可以去
There's no way.
投降违反了我们所学到的每一条特警队战术
Surrendering goes against every SWAT tactic we've been taught.
这些人已经证明他们不惜杀人
These guys have already proven they're willing to kill.
洪都 别去
Hondo, please...
他们只要求我去
Look, they're asking for me.
但是不知道你的存在
They don't know about you.
雷米 就是他
Remy, th-that's him.
就是下面那个人
That's him right there.
赶紧进来
Come on, get in here.
赶紧过来
Get over here.
我不知道你是勇敢还是真傻
I don't know whether you're brave or just really stupid,
但我不想你再破坏我的行动
but I'm done with you being a pain in my ass.
我们俩的目的一样
Look, man, we both want the same thing.
就是让你下船
And that's to get you off this ship.
这是什么 无线电吗
What is this? Radio?
你身上怎么会有...
Why do you have...?
指挥部呼叫24D
Command to 24-David.
我们刚刚与洪都失联
We just lost comms on Hondo.
24D 我这边也失联了
24-David. Same on my end.
你不是普通旅客对吧
You're not just some passenger, are you?
等一下 我还能听到
Wait, wait, w-wait. I still got him.
你是什么人 警♥察♥吗
What are you, a cop?
洛城警局
LAPD.
特警队
SWAT.
该死的 雷米 我和你说过什么
Damn it, Remy. What did I tell you?
直接杀了他
Just kill him already.
我告诉你 你绝对不想这么做
And I'm telling you, you really don't want to do that.
如果我死了 你就没有机会
If I die, you lose any chance
带着你的货物离开这艘船了
of getting off this ship with your merchandise.
而且 现在也不由你说了算对吧
Besides, it's not really up to you, now, is it?
-什么意思 -就是说
- Meaning what? - Meaning there's
船上还有一位成员尚未露面
one more player on this ship who just hasn't shown his face.
我敢打赌他才是发号♥施令的人
And I'm willing to bet he's the one calling the shots.
不如去和你老大说
So why don't you tell your boss
我能给你们更好的条件
that I've come here to offer him a better deal?
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我终于和发号♥施令的人对话了吗
Am I finally talking to the man in charge?
没错
You are.
你有什么提议
What are you offering?
我们会给你们一艘快艇
We'll give you a speedboat.
控制室的这三个人可以带着毒品坐快艇离开
The three in this room can take the boat and the drugs.
并且安全护送他们上岸
They'll be given safe passage back to shore.
然后他们走自己的阳关道
From there, they disappear.
你想怎么做 想去哪都行
How and wherever you want.
你觉得我们是傻子吗
You think we're stupid?
怎么能保证海岸警卫队或警♥察♥不会逮捕我们
What's to stop the Coast Guard or cops from grabbing us
在我们下船的那一刻 有什么保证
the minute we're off the ship? What's the guarantee?
我就是保证
I am the guarantee.
没错
That's right.
他就是那个保证
He's the guarantee.
你老板在后方给你们当保险
Your boss stays behind as insurance.
在他明确说了你们没事之前
Nobody on board is safe until he gets word
你们船上这些人都不安全
that you guys are free and clear.
他下船了以后
Then, after that, he gets off the ship.
只是个普通的匿名乘客
Just a normal, anonymous passenger.
除非你能让乘客
That's only if you let the passengers leave
-下船之后不被审问 -你还要还价吗
- without being questioned. - Do you have a counteroffer?
在我确定没事之前 你作为人♥质♥
You go on the speedboat with my men as a hostage
和我的人一起上快艇
until I'm free and clear.
这样我才有保障
That way, I have a guarantee.
成交
Deal.
雷米 把对讲机给他
Remy, give the man his radio.
让他叫艘船来
Let him call us a boat.
他还有多久到
How long until he gets here?
15分钟内
Less than 15 minutes.
到了后 20分钟后回岸
From there, another 20 back to shore.
半个小时之后
We don't figure out who Mr. X is
如果还是没查出幕后老板是谁 那些人和毒品
in the next half hour, these men and their drugs,
就要和洪都一起消失了
they're gonna disappear with Hondo forever.
我们快没时间了 莱利
We're running out of time, Riley.
这也意味着你没什么时间了
Which means you're running out of time.
我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I already told you everything that I know.
只说了你哥哥朋友鲍曼和库珀的事
About your brother's friends, Bowman and Cooper.
但我现在要知道他们老板是谁
But now I need to know who they're working for.
船上的第五个人
The fifth person on board.
-我不知道 -听着
- I don't know. - Look...
有人被杀了 莱利
...people were killed, Riley.
这就意味着你还会被指控谋杀
That means murder charges for you.
我只是开了面包车
I was just driving a van.
-我都没靠近过那艘船 -这都不重要
- I-I was never even near that ship. - That doesn't matter.
你现在脱不了干系了
You're on the hook now.
你兄弟肯定说过他的事
Listen, your brothers must have said something about him.
好好想想
Think.
我不知道
I don't know.
我听到过雷米说这个人
I heard Remy say that... this guy was involved
参与过很多违法的事
with a lot of other bad stuff.
他以前杀过人
That he killed people before.
我知道科尔顿害怕他
I know Colton was scared of him.
特别害怕
Really scared.
他说如果出了什么事 我们谁都活不了
He said if anything went wrong, we'd all be dead.
我发誓
I swear,
-我只知道这些 -卢卡
- that's all that I know. - Luca!
卢卡 还有几个小时就黄昏了
Luca, couple hours till dusk.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means.
黄昏到黎明接力赛
Dusk Till Dawn Relay.
-明白了吗 -明白了
- Get the connection there? - Yeah,
-玛福德 我懂了行吗 -我只是在想
- Mumford, I get it, all right? - I was just thinking that
如果我是你 我会有点担心洪都 迪肯
if I were you, I'd be a little worried that Hondo and Deacon
还有克里斯可能不能按时回来 所以
and Chris are not gonna make it back in time, so,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表