剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
找到朱比利和他的孩子前
He is not leaving
他不会离开的
until he finds Jubilee and his children.
等一下
Wait a minute.
鲁迪和埃拉是他的孩子
Rudi and Ela are his kids?
他是在争抚养权
This is a custody battle.
卢卡 你之前说你的公♥寓♥
Hey, Luca, you said your apartment was red-tagged
因为地震严重损毁了是吧
from the earthquake damage, right?
是啊 很多煤气管道都破了 墙也裂了
Yeah, got a lot of broken gas pipes, cracks in my walls.
刚找到一个我喜欢的地方
Just when I found a place I like,
可怜的杜克和我就得搬家了
poor Duke and I got to move.
安妮和我找到了一个地方
Well, Annie and I were looking at this place,
我觉得更适合你 是一元屋
but it might be better suited for you. It's a dollar house.
洛杉矶也有一元屋
A dollar house in L.A.?
当然不可能只要一块钱
It doesn't actually cost a dollar, but it's
但是这栋房♥子挺划算的
available for about a quarter
-性价比很高 -是这样的
- of what it's really worth. - This that thing
住房♥和城市建设局说要给警♥察♥提供
where, uh, Housing and Urban Development offer homes
在高危社区的便宜房♥子
in at-risk neighborhoods to police officers on the cheap?
是的 说是为了建设
Oh, yeah, it's supposed to build bonds
警民一家亲的氛围
between the cops and the neighborhoods, right?
我老爸那个时代这玩意儿还没流行起来
Right, yeah. Didn't exactly catch on in my dad's day.
是 但科尔特斯队长提出要恢复这个政策
Yeah, but Captain Cortez's proposals have brought it back.
我一直觉得我会等到要结婚了再买♥♥♥房♥♥
Always thought I'd wait till I got married to buy a home.
但是 也不想一直搬来搬去
But... moving from apartment to apartment--
还是买♥♥个属于自己的房♥子好了
might be time to get my own place.
把地址发给我吧
All right, just send me the listing.
我有空就去看看
I'll take a look later.
就是这里了
Place is right here.
这个家伙能定制各种你需要的防弹玻璃
This guy will modify anything you want in bulletproof glass.
他叫卡西诺·甘思特[赌场大佬]
His name is Casino Gangster.
别这样看我
Hey, don't look at me like that.
他出生证明上就是这个名字
It's the actual name on his birth certificate.
这把是沙漠之鹰
That's a Desert Eagle.
子弹连第一层都穿透不了
It doesn't even penetrate the first layer.
两年或第一枪报修
My bulletproof glass is guaranteed for two years
二选一
or one shooting-- whichever comes first.
这些是合法的吗 甘思特先生
Any of this legal, Mr. Gangster?
执照齐全
The business is fully licensed.
但是你的一些顾客好像不怎么正派
Yeah, some of your clients, not so much.
好吧 贞洁女
All right, Chastity,
该你了
you're up.
真的假的 你这么检测防弹玻璃
Seriously? You test bulletproof glass
让穿比基尼的女人站在玻璃后面
by shooting at women in bikinis?
非常安全 这才是重点
Well, they're perfectly safe. That's the point.
-而且她们是按次拿钱的 -好吧 或许
- And they get paid per round. - Well, maybe
你不如也穿上泳裤坐在玻璃后面试试
you should sit your butt behind that glass in a Speedo.
要是你出价够高也不是不行啊 甜心
If the price is right, sweetheart.
你说什么
Excuse me?
行了 所有人都出去
All right, everyone out!
你们都走吧
Let's go, you guys.
出去走走
Take a hike.
谢谢
Thank you.
金刚驾驶的防弹越野车
Bulletproof SUVs driven by Omegas.
你知道些什么
What do you know about 'em?
我什么都不知道
Not a damn thing.
你想让我们关掉你的店
Look, you want us to shut you down,
查你的顾客
look into your customers,
看看你在和什么样的渣滓做生意
see what kind of dirt you do business with?
有一个叫朱比利的女人 她有个儿子叫鲁迪
There's a woman named Jubilee and her son Rudi.
你知道些什么
What do you know about them?
我对这位女士和她儿子一无所知
I don't know anything about a lady and her kid.
金刚
Omegas...
倒是让我的生意很火
are great for business though.
我的订单数量猛涨
Orders skyrocketed,
因为从毕柯–联合社区到韩国城的所有毒贩
'cause every dealer from Pico-Union to K-Town
都很怕金刚要在洛杉矶搞事
is scared of whatever they're planning in L.A.
几个星期前
A few weeks ago,
他们定制了两辆车 都只要大型SUV
they ordered two cars customized but only large-sized SUVs.
金刚
Omegas...
他们从来不亲自出面交易
never make transactions in person.
更不可能在提车的时候
They wouldn't even allow me to be present
允许我在场
when they picked up the finished trucks.
把那两辆车的规格型号♥告诉我们
Give us the specs you used on those trucks.
我想知道什么弹♥药♥能击穿你的玻璃
I want to know what kind of gun defeats your glass.
谭 龟尾法官正在快速批准我们的搜查令
Yo, Tan, Judge Kumi's fast-tracking our search warrant.
毒品调查科找到一栋巴哈角龙帮的用来制毒的房♥子
Narcotics I.D.'d a Baja Diablo drug house,
那里还有一些买♥♥家
and they got a few buyers over there.
搜查令好了之后我就发给你
Once the warrant's ready, I'm gonna send it to you
然后去那里找你
and I'll meet you there.
好的
Yeah, good.
我们只有这点请求
That's all we could ask for.
五分钟后见
See you in five.
尼娅
Nia.
洪都
Hondo.
-你好 -来拿搜查令
- Hey. - Pickin' up a warrant?
-对 -再次感谢你的短♥信♥
- Yeah. - Thanks again for your texts.
很感谢你挂念我的安危
I appreciate you checking up on me.
我发现地震和脑震荡
I see not even an earthquake or a concussion
都没法阻止你去工作
can stop you from doing your thing, huh?
我已经痊愈了
Fully recovered.
他们把我安排到一家在奥林匹克的旅馆
They put me in that new hotel up on Olympic.
现在我该继续处理这桩受贿案了
Now it's back to business on my bribery case.
我的关键证人做了两个小时的证
Just taking a five while the court reporter stretches
现在休息五分钟让法♥院♥书♥记♥官活动下手指
her fingers after my key witness just testified for two hours.
勇敢的女士
Brave lady.
她作证时表现得非常彩
She killed it up on that stand.
被告输定了
Defendant is so screwed.
很厉害 地方检察官最喜欢的
You know, it's amazing-- nothing makes a D.A. happier
就是把人送进监狱
than sending people to jail.
那些该进监狱的人 那当然了
People who deserve it? Hell yeah.
别告诉我这有时候不像是一剂春♥药♥
Don't tell me it's not an aphrodisiac sometimes.
你有空的时候应该来法庭看看
Listen, you should stop by court sometime,
有空的时候来看看庭审
check out the trial when you get a chance.
听着
Look, uh,
我之前没有说
I never said anything before.
但你还在昏迷的时候
But I came to the hospital to check on you
我去医院看望你
when you were still unconscious.
你的丈夫也在
Your husband was there.
那你有看到他的女朋友吗
Ah, did you see his girlfriend there, too?
金发艾米
Blonde Amy?
艾瑞克喜欢表现得很会照顾人
Eric likes to act protective.
他就是那么多愁善感
He's sentimental that way.
离婚文件这个月就会签好了
Divorce papers get signed this month.
好了 走了 这边
All right, let's move it. This way.
里面有被你关进来的人吗
Somebody you put away?
不 不是
No, no.
有个我不希望被关进去的人
Somebody I tried to keep out.
怎么了 达瑞尔
What up, Darryl?
警长告诉我
The sheriff told me
你被控持械抢劫
you just got charged with armed robbery.
你和两个人持枪
That you and two of your boys jacked
抢劫了一家便利店 我跟他们说
a convenience store at gunpoint and I told them,
"这不可能 一定是个误会"
"Nah, nah. There has to be some type of mistake."
你最好看着我
Boy, you better look at me.
新文身 新伤疤
New tat, new scars.
你什么时候回城里的
When'd you get back into town?
六个月前
Six months ago.
我以为我们说好了
I thought we had a deal.
达瑞尔 我送你去
Darryl, you were gonna live right
北边和塔尼娅姑姑住 你要洗心革面
if I sent you up north to live with your Aunt Tanya.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表