剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Here it is.
不会吧 这就跟查理酒吧那个一样
No way. This is just like the one from Charlie's, man.
不不不 卢卡 这就是查理酒吧的那个
No, no, no. Luca, that is the one from Charlie's.
-不可能 -真的
- No! No! - Yeah.
我们都出钱了
Yeah, man. We all chipped in.
沙佐今天去取的
Sarzo picked it up earlier today.
-天 -你知道吗
- Holy... - You know what?
我必须要说 有一阵
I got to say, for a while,
我不明白为什么你要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I didn't know why you bought the house.
但现在我明白了
But now I get it.
你是为了我们大家买♥♥的
You bought it for all of us.
那我们开始吧
So, let's get this party started.
看看你玩的怎么样
See what you got. Let's get this going.
莱拉 我已经检查过衣橱
Lila, I already checked the closet,
床下和厕所了
under the bed and in the toilet.
没有可怕的东西了
There's nothing to be afraid of.
你回来啦
You're home?
我以为你要工作呢
I thought you'd be working one gig or the other.
我没去 我想你们了
No, I cancelled. I, uh, missed my family.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你今晚不去上班 家里负担得起吗
Can we afford for you to take the night off?
我觉得这么说太过分了 我...
I feel terrible even saying that, I...
听着 安妮 看着我
Yeah, look. A-Annie, look at me.
我们没事的
We're fine.
我们会没事的
We're going to be fine.
我都计划好了
I've got this under control.
我发誓
I promise.
抱抱
Come here.
你说哪一局该我玩了
Hey, so when's that turn you promised me,
-三局前吗 -好吧
- like, three turns ago? - Okay, okay.
洪都
Hondo.
卢卡
Hey, Luca.
-我能进去吗 -当然 当然
- Can I come in? - Yeah, yeah.
快进来
Get in, man. Hey, you guys.
-洪都 怎么了 -怎么了
- Yo, what's up, Hondo? - What's going on?
我们今晚还没做小组总结
We never did our team debrief after tonight,
过来站好
so, gather around.
我知道迪肯不在这 我晚点跟他说
I know Deacon's not here, so I'll talk to him later, um...
我不知道 也许我应该
Look, I don't know, I mean, maybe I should be
去找我妈妈或者温蒂医生聊这些
talking to my mother or, um, Dr. Wendy about this, but...
但过去这几个月
These last few months,
我很疲惫
I've been tired.
非常疲惫
Really tired.
我经常回想过去发生的事
I spend the nights replaying the days,
试图找到改进的方法
trying to figure out ways to improve.
变得更好 变得完美
Get better, be perfect.
我们都知道完美是不可能的
Well, we all know perfect ain't possible.
但事实上 即使我们做到百分百完美
But the fact is, even if we could be a hundred percent,
我们也救不了所有人
we still wouldn't be able to save everyone.
这就是工作
That's the gig.
说实话 对于我来说
But honestly, for me,
最近 失败一直大于取得的成功
the wins haven't been making up for the losses lately.
我心中有种
I've, uh, I've just got this, uh, restless feeling
我控制不住的不安感
inside of me that I can't get ahold of,
今天我让它得逞了
and today, I let it get the best of me,
我对你们发了脾气
and I took it out on all of you.
我为此感到非常抱歉
And for that, I am really sorry.
我还需要再花些时间搞清楚
And look, it's still gonna take me some time to figure it out,
我只是想让你们知道
but I just want you guys to know,
我之所以能坚持
the only reason that I can get back up on this-this...
日复一日地去履行我们的职责
...this hamster wheel each day and do what we do
都是因为有你们
is because of y'all.
我感激不尽
I'll never be able to thank you enough for that.
要我们做什么就说 洪都
Hey. Anything you need, Hondo.
我们一直会在你身边
We're always here for you, man.
永远
Yeah. Always.
我不是故意来扫你们兴的
Look, I didn't mean to mess up your vibe.
没有 留下来喝杯酒
No, no, come on. Stay for a beer, bro.
-来吧 -不了 卢卡
- Let's go. - No, no. Luca, come on.
谢谢你们邀请
I appreciate, I appreciate it,
但下一次吧
but, uh, maybe next time. All right?
这个派对看起来不错
the pad's looking right.
喜欢这台游戏机吗
Like the machine?
继续 该怎么玩怎么玩
All right, get back to it. Do what you do.
我走了
I'm out. All right.
-再见 -好了
- See you. - You get it, man.
喂
Hello?
享受这场戏吗
Did you enjoy the show?
得了吧 警司
Come now, Sergeant.
你肯定觉得这还没结束
Surely you didn't think this was over.
你是有多懦弱才会让你的手下
It takes a special type of coward to have your lackeys
替你顶罪 而你却在数钞票
take the fall for you while you cash in.
他们巴不得这么做
Oh, they were eager to do it.
他们是为了更远大的目的
They're serving the greater purpose.
什么变♥态♥目的
And what sick purpose is that?
市场 警司
Marketing, Sergeant.
每一次革命的关键
The key to any great movement.
是时候正视我们的信仰了
It's time to put faces to our beliefs.
我们不会再
We will not be silenced
受那些公♥司♥压♥迫♥而沉默
by corporations any longer.
我们不会受所谓的警♥察♥压♥迫♥而沉默
We will not be silenced by the so-called police!
解放者被关入监狱
社会正在资本主义荼毒中消亡
Society is dying from a poison called capitalism.
是时候站起来反抗了
It's time to rebel and rise up against it!
他们的逮捕 庭审 媒体都会报导
Their arrests, their trial, the media will eat it up.
你给我递了五个大喇叭
You just gave me five megaphones
让我能向世界宣扬我的信息
to spread my message to the world.
谢谢你
Thank you.
重新组建队伍只是时间问题
Only a matter of time before the troupe is replenished
为下一次表演做好准备吧
and ready for the next performance.
与此同时 尽情享受幕间休息时光吧
In the meantime... enjoy the intermission.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表