剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
我儿子达瑞尔
My son Darryl--
我很努力地想要让他远离这一切
been trying to keep him all the way out.
但我在这儿 不在他身边
But I'm here. I ain't there.
在一个家庭派对上找到了达瑞尔
Picked up Darryl at a house party.
但是酒精测试仪显示他没喝酒
But he blew zero on the breathalyzer.
出于礼貌 我就把他交还给你了
As a courtesy, I'm releasing him into your custody.
达瑞尔出事了
Something happened to Darryl.
那孩子中了枪
The boy was shot.
他们已经安排达瑞尔去做手术了
They took Darryl to surgery already.
识字很难
Now, reading is hard.
-凯莉又做错什么事了吗 -没有
- Did Kelly do something wrong again? - u202dNo.
我觉得她可能有阅读障碍
I-I think she might have dyslexia.
你还在帮她阅读吗 那个有阅读障碍的
You still helping her with her reading, the dyslexia?
一周几次吧
Couple times a week, yeah.
她妈妈说她
Her mom says that she's about to start
年要开办一所新的特许学校
a new charter school this year.
我现在负债累累
I'm in a financial hole. Deep.
这是什么
What's this?
这是你和凯警官之间故事的结局
u202dThat's the end of the story between you and Sergeant Kay.
不要再出现在迪肯的生活中了
You're out of Deacon's life now.
那个吻 我以为那是...
That kiss. I thought that was...
我们对彼此都有了感觉
a mutual moment that we had.
我错了吗
Was I wrong?
我搬去泰和基拉一起住了
I moved in with Ty and Kira.
我和你 我们是
You and me, we're...
队友 仅此而已
teammates. That's all.
有变化吗
Any change?
他很稳定
He's stable.
你已经守了一夜了
You've been here all night long.
-我知道 -回家去 洗个澡
- I know. - Go home. Shower.
睡一会 我来看着他
Get some sleep. I'll be here to watch over him.
很快就要到探视时间了
Visiting hours start soon.
你打算告诉勒罗伊吗
You going to tell Leroy?
是的
Yeah.
这孩子一醒就打给我
Call me as soon as the kid wakes up.
找比林斯警探
Ask for Detective Billings.
警探
Detective?
我是丹尼尔·哈里森警司 特警队的
I'm Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, SWAT.
比林斯 西南警局的
Yeah, Billings, Southwest.
-你在追查达瑞尔·亨德森的案子吗 -对
- Are you running point on the Darryl Henderson case? - u202dYep.
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what went down yet?
还不知 我还在整理线索
No, I'm still trying to piece it together.
很有可能是 这个孩子找了份运送零食的工作
Best guess is, the kid took a job delivering snack foods,
看见很多现金 怂恿他的一个朋友
saw how much cash was involved, roped one of his friends
抢劫货车
into robbing the truck.
可能分赃不均
Probably a disagreement over the split.
朋友掏出了枪 剩下的你可以自己脑补
Friend pulls a piece, you can fill in the rest.
等下 你觉得达瑞尔犯了罪
Wait a minute. You think Darryl was involved in the crime?
重罪犯的儿子 犯下持枪抢劫罪进了少管所
Son of a major felon, who just got out of juvie
最近刚释放 现在卷入一起持枪抢劫
for armed robbery, he's now involved in an armed robbery?
你说呢
Come on.
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我手上有好几个案子要处理
I'm juggling, like, a half a dozen cases.
我得接这个电♥话♥了
I got to take this.
-本森特别探员 -科尔特斯队长
- Special Agent Benson. - Captain Cortez.
-感谢你这么匆忙来见我 -我的荣幸
- Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. - My pleasure.
-什么事这么急 -直切主题
- What couldn't wait? - u202dRight down to business.
我喜欢
I love it.
前三个月来 联调局一直在追查
For the last three months, the FBI has been tracking
一群在哈利斯科活动的性贩卖♥♥者
a ring of sex traffickers operating out of Jalisco.
他们已经将数百名妇女儿童
They have moved hundreds of women and children
转移至亚利桑那州和墨西哥边境外
over the Arizona-Mexico border,
而且这个数量正在增加
and that number is set to grow.
这跟洛城警局有什么关系
How does that involve the LAPD?
下个月 团伙头目
- Next month, the ring's leader,
罗德里戈·纳瓦罗 会在三年内
Rodrigo Navarro, will be setting foot on U.S. Soil
首次踏入美国境内
for the first time in three years.
现在他正在找人协调他的入境事宜
Now he's looking for someone to coordinate his entry stateside,
我们准备安排一名探员去卧底做他的协调员
and we had an agent ready to go undercover as his coordinator.
但菲尼克斯办事处最近出现了资料泄露
But a recent data breach in the Phoenix field office
让我们很担心她会暴露
has us worried she'll be made.
-你不是来找特警队帮忙的 对吗 -没错
- You're not looking for SWAT's help are you? - u202dNo.
由于资料外泄
Because of the data breach,
我们需要一个不在联调局的人接替她
we need someone outside of the Bureau to step in for her.
我们想让你去
We want you.
你之前在墨西哥的工作非常出色
Your work in Mexico was imprssive.
这项工作需要你这样的人才
And it had to feel a little satisfying.
-需要去多久 -两周准备
- How long are we talking? - u202dTwo weeks prep,
两周卧底
two weeks undercover.
你觉得希克斯指挥官会同意把你外借一个月吗
Think Commander Hicks will loan you out for a month?
你还没跟他说
You haven't run this by him yet?
-如果你不同意跟他说了也没意义 -我不知道
- No point if you're not on board. - I don't know.
墨西哥那次只去了几天
Uh, Mexico City was a few days.
但一个月 我要对特警队负责
But a month? I have commitments to SWAT.
对洛城警局负责
To the LAPD.
我知道事出突然
I understand that it is short notice,
但你有机会
but you have an opportunity here
去拯救几百个妇女儿童
to save hundreds of women and children.
我在这也可以拯救生命
I save lives here,
监督着85名特警退警员
overseeing 85 SWAT officers
处理市里最大的紧急案件
as they handle the biggest emergencies in the city.
我不是在开玩笑
And I'm not knocking that.
我只是想说 拥有你这样的直觉
I'm just saying that it would be a damn shame
却被困在文书工作中真是太可惜了
to keep someone with your instincts stuck behind a desk.
答应我在你拒绝之前一定要看完这个案宗
Promise me you'll read the case file before saying no?
-我会看的 -我就这个要求
- I'll take a look. - That's all I ask.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想你已经听说了
I take it you already heard.
听了很多 但没听到事情全部 他情况有多糟
Heard enough but not everything. How bad is he?
胸部中了一枪 腿部中了一枪
He got one in the chest, one in the leg.
昨天做了一整天手术
He was in surgery all yesterday.
现在正在重症病房♥
Right now he's in the ICU.
我儿子中了枪 我却只能从第三人那听到消息
Had to hear my son got shot thirdhand.
你连打个电♥话♥跟我说一声的礼貌都没有
Didn't even get the courtesy of a phone call.
我觉得最好当面告诉你
I felt like it was best to come tell you in person,
所以一有机会我就来找你了
so I got down here as soon as I could.
知道是谁开枪打的他了吗
Know who shot him yet?
还不知
No.
你呢 你这边有什么消息吗
You? Anything on your end?
有人跟锤子帮或你有什么过节吗
Anybody who got beef with the Hammers or you?
导致他们拿达瑞尔泄愤
That it would've spilled over onto Darryl?
你是认真的吗
You serious right now?
你没跟我说一声就把我儿子带出了少管所
You took my son out of juvie without telling me.
没跟我说一声就领养了他
You took him in without telling me.
你真的觉得我会不知道我儿子
You really think I wouldn't find out my son
和一个条子住在一起吗
was living with a cop?
我没有想对你隐瞒 勒罗伊
I wasn't trying to hide it, Leroy.
你应该把他留在少管所
Man, you should've left him in juvie
-让我罩着他 -他差点就死在少管所了
- where I could look out for him. - He almost died in juvie!
怎么 你觉得"宣扬主♥权♥"那套
What, you think this "assert your dominance" crap
-能帮他活下去吗 -这套让我活下来了
- was gonna help keep him alive? - It's kept me alive.
他不是你 勒罗伊 你知道的
He ain't you, Leroy, you know that!
不 但他是我儿子 不是你儿子
No, but he's my son. Not yours.
这个毋庸置疑
Ain't nobody disputing that.
但如果你想听实话 你从没支持过他
But if you want the truth, you ain't been there for him.
-我没有什么选择 -住嘴
- I ain't had much choice. - Oh, stop it!
你有过选择 我们都有过
You had a choice. We both did.
你是来跟我挑衅我的吗
Oh, you come here to mix it up with me?
不 我是来维持和平的
No, I came here to keep the peace.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表