剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
刚被假释的人在外如何生活
are dealing with life on the outside.
你想喝杯咖啡吗 只需要一会
You want some coffee? It'd just take a sec.
不用了 谢谢
Hmm. No. Thanks.
那些是我喝的
Those are mine.
我朋友来看湖人队的比赛
Um, my buddy, he came to watch the Lakers,
他带了一打啤酒
brought a six-pack.
我们喝了一点 剩下的我让他带走了
We drank a few, I made him take the rest home.
记住 凯伦的保释条件里包括
Remember, as a condition of Karen's release, she can't...
不能喝酒 在无处方条件下不能吃药
No alcohol or drugs, unless she has a prescription.
完全明白
Totally got it.
你可以检查 房♥子里没有
You can check. There's none in the house.
好 还得看一下卧室
Okay. Gonna need to see the bedroom.
整洁了很多
I've seen worse.
没错 我知道你觉得我是个坏人
Yeah. I know you think I'm a hard-ass,
想要将你妈送回监狱
looking to push your mom back,
但是我真正的意愿
but all I really want
是让我手下的假释人员的生活回到正轨
is for my parolees to get their lives on track.
如果你留意到你妈在适应方面有麻烦
If you notice your mom having any adjustment issues,
就告诉我
let me know.
会的
Will do.
那么我就不打扰了
I'll get out of your hair.
我下周再来
I'll see you next week.
好的
Yeah.
等你下次来的时候 我会准备好咖啡的
I'll make sure to have some coffee ready for you next time.
他不是我有血缘关系的叔叔
He's not my uncle by blood.
他跟我爸是老乡
He and my dad were from the same village.
一起来美国
Came to the States together.
我爸去世后 杨一直照顾我和我妈
Well, when my dad died, Yang looked out for my mom and me.
确保我们不会饿死
Made sure we always had food on the table.
就像是教父
So he's like a godfather.
对 但是在中国 一个值得尊敬的熟人
Yeah, but in China, a respected man with connections
我们称呼他为叔叔
is called "Uncle."
你带你女朋友邦妮见过他了吗
Did you bring your girl Bonnie to meet him yet?
没有 叔叔不希望我交美国女友
No chance. She is way too blonde.
我没有时常去拜访他
I don't visit Uncle that often.
这几年我们都没怎么联♥系♥
We kind of lost touch over the years.
他肯定很自豪你加入了反恐特警队
I bet he's proud that you got SWAT.
放心 好心有好报 多谢
维克多
Victor.
好久不见
It's been too long.
抱歉 我一直忙着工作
Sorry, work keeps me busy.
都没什么时间去看我妈
I barely have time to visit Mom.
这位是卢卡 他是我在反恐特警队里的同事
Uh, this is Luca. He's one of my SWAT teammates.
全市最厉害的警官之一
One of the best officers in Metro.
我一般啦 这个小子才厉害呢
Nah, listen, I'm okay. But this guy here, he's top dog.
都数不过来他救过我多少次了
Can't count the times he's had my back.
特警队有幸能有他的加入
We're lucky to have him in SWAT.
这份工作是你自己选的
我希望你自己觉得值得
我觉得值得
你本来可以上麻省理工
读完出来当工程师 光宗耀祖 为社区服务
你们没事吧
Um, is everything okay?
抱歉 警官
My apologies, officer.
我失礼了
I forget my manners.
你这次来不是为了私事
You're not here on a personal call.
找我有何贵干
So how may I help you?
我们在找这个叫申·权的人 他来自佛罗里达
We're looking for this guy from Florida named Shen Kwon.
申·权
他涉及到了一起谋杀案和一起抢劫案
Might be involved in a murder and robbery.
就目前而言 所有的证据都指向他
So far, all signs point to him operating out of Alhambra
作案地点分别是阿罕布拉市和圣盖博谷
and the San Gabriel Valley.
从来没听说过这个人 要是我有什么消息
Never heard of him. If I learn anything,
我一定告诉你们
I'll be sure to call.
亚力克·陈呢
How about Alec Chen?
亚力克 他犯了什么事
Alec? Is he suspected of something?
我们认为他和权勾结在一起
We think he's mixed up with Kwon,
合作偷盗多批药品
stealing shipments of drugs.
不可能 我几天前才看见亚力克
No, I just saw Alec a few days ago.
他一直在和他母亲一起工作
He's been working with his mother,
正在学习管理家族事务 好有一天能够掌权
learning the family business, so he can run it one day.
叔叔 你知道亚力克以前就惹过麻烦
Uncle, come on. You know Alec's been in trouble in the past.
他出身良好
He's from a good family.
维克多 让我先跟他谈谈
Victor, let me speak with him first.
针对他母亲服装店的搜查令已经被通过了
The warrant's already been issued for his mom's dress shop.
我是出于好意才来当面告诉你
I came here as a courtesy to tell you face-to-face,
看看你是否能够帮忙
to see if you could help.
我帮不了
Well, I cannot.
如果有能帮上我们的消息 请告诉我们
Well, if that changes, please let us know.
在道上 这些要一粒60
On the street, these go for 60 a pill.
我们只要20
We're asking 20.
把这些卖♥♥光 你们能赚五十万
Blast it out, you make half a mil.
市特警队
Metro SWAT!
联邦法警 把手举起来
U.S. Marshals! Hands in the air!
洛城警局特警队 举起手来
LAPD SWAT! Hands up, now!
迪肯 上
Deacon, you're up!
双手抱头
Going hands on.
把手放到身后 你 趴下
Hands behind! You, down!
小兔崽子 往哪跑
Hey, little rabbit, where you going?
亚力克·陈 你被逮捕了
Alec Chan, you're under arrest for larceny,
罪名是贩卖♥♥毒品罪
possession with intent to sell,
和一级谋杀罪
and first-degree murder.
看那边
Check this out.
真高兴看到他开始融入了
Well, it's good to see him getting settled in.
我知道斯特里特空闲时自愿待在军械库
I knew Street was volunteering in the armory in his free time,
但是没想到是所有空闲的时间
I just had no idea it'd be all of his free time.
我说了 我只是个中间商
Look, I told you, I'm just the middleman.
一个朋友带着那些药来找我
A friend came to me with those pills,
说如果我能卖♥♥掉 就给我两成利润
said if I could sell them, I'd get 20%.
维克多 你了解我的
Victor, come on, you know me, man.
我了解的亚力克出身于良好家庭
The Alec I know came from a good home,
会帮邻居除草
mowed his neighbors' lawns,
喜欢去道奇体育馆看比赛
loved going to the Dodger games.
你怎么了
What the hell happened?
像你一样追寻我的梦想
I followed my dreams, like you.
在好莱坞山为一些派对做DJ
Started deejaying some parties up in the Hollywood Hills.
他们想要毒品 只是赚笔快钱
They wanted some pills. It was easy money.
你和杀了一个保安的团伙混在一起
And now you're rolling with a crew that killed a security guard,
向街头帮派贩卖♥♥鸦♥片♥
sells opiates to street gangs.
听起来你自甘堕落了 亚力克
Sounds like you're trending down, Alec.
你还想堕落到什么地步
How low you plan on getting?
做兄弟的
要真是自己人 你就要帮我啊
我真的没杀过人
就算我可以
And why would I give you
我凭什么要给你一张无罪释放的免死金牌呢
a Get Out of Jail Free card even if I could?
就为了让你能卖♥♥毒品给我们街区的孩子吗
Huh? So, you can sell drugs to kids in our neighborhood?
没可能的 兄弟
你的这个朋友
And this friend of yours.
叫什么来着
What's his name again?
乔伊 我不知道他姓什么
Joey. I don't know his last name.
那这个不知道姓什么的乔伊
And Joey No-Last-Name
是从哪儿弄来这些药的
got all those pills from where?
他说是从滨水的什么人那来的
Said he got it from some guy in Riverside
那个人在垃圾填埋场捡到的
who found it in a landfill.
我信了 滨水有个人去倒垃圾
Right. Some dude in Riverside was dumping his trash,
正好捡到价值超过两百万的奥施康定
and he just happened to trip over $2 million in oxy.
是啊
Yeah.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations, my man,
你刚刚获得了本房♥间
but you've just won first prize
编得最愚蠢故事的大奖
for the stupidest story anyone's ever tried to tell in this room.
听着 我知道我贩毒是做了傻事
Look, I know dealing drugs was dumb.
可我真的没杀过人
But I didn't kill anybody.
陈打出去的电♥话♥都是无法查询的预付费手♥机♥
All Chan's calls went to dead-end burners,
但是我们发现了这个 跟踪定位应用
but we found this: a GPS tracking app.
只要二十美元 你就可以买♥♥到芯片大小的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表