剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
All right, so we wait.
或许他晚点会来
Maybe he'll show up later.
就算他来 可能也不会是一个人来
If he does, he might not be alone.
突袭之后 海藤肯定会严密监视他的手下
Kaito's got to be watching his guys like a hawk since the raid.
好 那他会怎么做
Okay. So what would he do then?
如果他来不了 他要怎么把口信告诉你
If he can't get here, how else could he get a message to you?
如果他能用手♥机♥
If he had access to a phone,
他会直接发短♥信♥或打电♥话♥给我
he would message or call me directly.
也许他可以用手♥机♥ 只是有人在监视他
Maybe he does have access. It's just being monitored.
他会打给谁
Okay. Who could he call,
说些什么而不会引起怀疑呢
and what could he say that wouldn't arouse suspicion?
好时光寿司店
Good Time Sushi.
他可以点东西吃
He could place an order.
田中
田中
Tanaka.
他用菜单上的菜品编号♥代替暗号♥
He use the item numbers from the menu to relay a code?
希望如此
That's what I'm hoping.
暗号♥是数字组成的
The code's number-based...
让我知道海藤改变了计划
to let me know changes in Kaito's plans.
他们明天早上不走了
They're not leaving tomorrow morning anymore.
田中的信息说 今天4点半走
Tanaka's message says, "Leaving today. 4:30."
还有不到一小时的时间
That's in less than an hour.
队长 我们刚收到线报
Captain, we just got some intel
海藤今天会离开美国
that Kaito's leaving the country today
四点半 港口或乘坐船只尚未得知
4:30. No idea which port or what boat, though.
海藤仲间
我认为海藤不会坐船走
I don't think Kaito's leaving by boat.
友智的哥哥给了我们
Tomo's brother gave us I.D.S of people
去年和友智见面的人的身份
Tomo was seeing over the last year.
其中一人是在鲍勃·霍普国际机场工作的
One of them is a TSA agent
运输安全管理局探员
at the Bob Hope international terminal.
情报资料库
仓田藤田
运输安全管理局探员在飞机上偷运炸♥弹♥
Could one TSA agent smuggle a bomb onto a plane?
他有进出行李搬运区的全部权限
He has full clearance to the baggage handling area.
那是一颗可携带式炸♥弹♥
This bomb is portable.
可以装进行李袋
Yeah, fits into a duffel.
我记得 你要立刻派人去机场
I remember. You got to get your people to the airport.
马上着手
I'm on it.
如果我们试图疏散人群
If we try to evacuate
或是让保安人员阻止海藤
or have security stop Kaito,
他也许会在这里引爆♥炸♥弹
he might just trigger the bomb here.
不行 我们需要一个了解案件情况
No, we need people there who understand the situation
及可能出现的风险的人
and the stakes involved.
菲利普斯正在尔湾市调查一条线索
Phillips is following up a lead in Irvine.
队长 联调局最快也要一小时才能到达
Captain, the Feds are an hour out on a good day.
他来不及赶去机场
He's never gonna make it to the airport in time.
那只有靠我们了
It's up to us, then.
机场见
I'll see you there.
有看到海藤吗
Any sign of Kaito?
我们不知道他坐哪个航♥班♥
We don't know what flight he's boarding
也不知道他用什么名字
or under what name.
但是他那位运输安全管理局的朋友
His TSA agent friend
就在这栋航站楼里
is somewhere in this terminal, though.
那好 找到他 也许他能带我们找到海藤
All right. We find him, maybe he leads us to Kaito.
迪肯和其余队员比我们先到达这里
Deacon and the rest of the team got here just before us.
他们在航站楼另一边
They're upstairs on the other side of the terminal.
很好
All right, good.
按兵不动
We stay cool.
不要惊动海藤和他的手下
We don't want to spook Kaito or any of his people.
迪肯
Deacon.
有发现吗
Anything?
那就是我们要找的探员
There's our TSA guy.
-我没看到海腾 -也没看到田中
- I don't see Kaito. - Or Tanaka.
我们要迅速行动
All right, we got to be fast.
不能给他们机会通风报信
We cannot let them get a call off and warn him.
-有枪 -洛城警局特警队
- Gun! - LAPD SWAT!
- 趴下 - 站住
- On the ground! - Stop!
-别动 -站住
- Don't move! - Stop!
-洛城警局 -蹲下 放下枪
- LAPD! - Down on the ground. Drop the gun.
卢卡 有一个往你那跑了
Luca, runner coming your way.
双手放在背后
Hands! Give me your hands.
转身
Turn around.
双手放在头上
Hands behind your head.
-抓住他了吗 克里斯 -抓到了
- You got him, Chris? - Got him.
不许动
Don't move.
洪都 他想给人发短♥信♥ 但没发成
Hondo, he tried to text someone, but he didn't get it off.
你想发短♥信♥给海藤 告诉他我们来了吗
You trying to text Kaito and let him know we're here?
你警告他 他有可能就会引爆♥炸♥弹
You warn him, and he might pull the trigger on the bomb.
你有想过这点吗
Did that ever occur to you?
田中呢 他在哪
What about Tanaka? Where's he?
把他拷上
Going hands-on.
迪肯
Deac.
指关节上有瘀青
Bruising on the knuckles.
他们刚才是从那边的厕所里出来的
They were coming out of that bathroom right there.
洪都 队长
Hondo! Captain!
站起来
Get your ass up.
破门
Go.
艾尔
Elle.
田中
Tanaka.
我想打给你的时候被他们抓到了
They caught me trying to call you.
他们出去拿东西 带我走
They-they just left to get something to move me out of here.
没事了 田中
It's okay, Tanaka.
我们抓到了仓田和另一个人
We got Kurata and the other guy.
但我们要知道海藤在哪
But we need to know where Kaito is.
飞机
Uh, the... the plane.
1125航♥班♥
Uh, Flight 1125.
马上就要起飞了
Taking off any minute.
炸♥弹♥在飞机上 在托运行李里面
The b-bomb is on the plane. In luggage.
-快走 -快走 快走
- Go. - Go, go, go.
机舱门已经关闭
We've closed the aircraft door,
飞机即将开始滑行并起飞
which means we'll be taxiing out and taking off momentarily.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard.
海藤的炸♥弹♥在货舱里 但我们必须假设
Kaito's bomb is in the cargo hold, but we have to assume
他可以用手♥机♥远程遥控引爆♥炸♥弹
that he can remotely detonate it with his phone.
封闭的机舱 整架飞机的市民
Yeah, close quarters, packed with civilians--
不到逼不得已不能开枪
we can't shoot unless there's no other option.
我们要怎么不打草惊蛇
How do we grab him and keep his hands away
既能抓到他 又不让他碰到手♥机♥呢
from his phone without him seeing us coming?
能不能让一位机组乘务员
Could we get a flight attendant
把东西洒在他身上 分散他的注意力
to spill something on him, distract him?
不行 不能让平民这么做 太冒险了
No, we can't involve civilians like that-- it's too risky.
是的 我们就能分散他的注意力
No, but we can distract him.
不好意思 我需要征用你的行李
Excuse me. I need to commandeer your luggage.
我是机长
This is your captain again.
我们似乎过早关闭舱门了
Looks like we closed the cabin door a little too soon.
刚接到通知 还有最后几位乘客要登机
I was just notified we have a couple of last-minute arrivals.
据起飞还有充足时间
And we're looking good on time,
所以我们让他们登机
so we're gonna let them on board.
飞机很快就会继续准备起飞
We should be back underway shortly.
我和飞行员说了情况
I'm patched in to the pilot.
洪都和其他人马上登机
Hondo and the others are about to get on the plane.
飞机要晚点了
没问题吧
运输安全管理局的奸细探员刚收到条短♥信♥
Hey, the crooked TSA guy just got a text.
是海藤发来的 不过是日语
It's from Kaito, but it's in Japanese.
特拉斯克警探
Agent Trask.
你看得懂吗
Can you read this?
让我说日语还可以
No, I mean, I speak enough Japanese to get by,
但看懂又是一回事了
but reading it is another matter.
不回复的话 海藤会起疑的
If we don't reply, Kaito's gonna get suspicious.
用文本阅读功能
Use the "speak text" function.
然后用语♥音♥转成文字回复他
Then you can use "Voice-to-text" to respond.
他说飞机延误了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表