剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
没找到证据前先不要下断论 好吗
Let's not judge any piece of evidence until we find it, okay?
好吧
Yeah. Fair enough.
她说弹壳在一个控制面板中
Now, she said it was inside a control panel.
就是这个
Yup.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
这里面有多深
How far in does it go?
就像瑞贝卡说的
Just like Rebecca said.
多亏了瑞贝卡 我们找回了化验室劫案中的
Thanks to Rebecca, we recovered the only piece
唯一物证
of physical evidence from the lab robbery.
法医提取了部分拇指指纹
Forensics lifted a partial thumbprint,
他们用数字成像恢复了指纹 我们找到了匹配
they completed it with digital imaging and we got a match.
约翰·西利
John Seeley.
41岁 从18岁开始就经常
41, in and out of prison since he was 18 years old
因为各种持械抢劫进监狱 一个月前
for various armed robberies. Now, Seeley was released
在福尔索姆服刑六年后 西利出来了
from Folsom a month ago after serving six years,
没去找过他的假释官汇报
didn't bother reporting to his parole officer.
我联♥系♥到他上一任狱友
I got in touch with his last cellmate,
他说西利总是说
who said all Seeley talked about
洛城警局的罪证化验室
was the LAPD crime lab.
他在《洛杉矶纪事报》读过一篇文章
He'd read an article about it in the Los Angeles Chronicle
然后就痴迷于此
and became obsessed with it.
见了鬼了
I'll be damned.
我查了他的监狱电脑记录
I ran his prison ID computer activity log.
他经常花好几个小时在纪事报网站上
He spent hours on the Chronicle's website
虚拟参观罪证化验室的
taking virtual tours of the crime lab.
近距离观看现代罪证化验室
贾斯汀·D·卡夫
西利从网上找到了所有他需要的信息
Seeley had all the information he needed
制定了一系列计划
online to cook up the scheme of a lifetime.
他从哪得出来的名字卡夫的
Where'd he get the name Kraft?
看一下报纸的署名
Check out the byline.
近距离观看现代罪证化验室
贾斯汀·D·卡夫
贾斯汀·D·卡夫
Justin D. Kraft.
西利用了记者的名字
Seeley took the reporter's name.
立刻派便衣跟踪证据清单上
I want plainclothes detectives shadowing
每一位罪犯
every one of these suspects on the evidence list.
如果我们没找到西利
And if we don't find Seeley,
我们就找到买♥♥家 再找到他
we'll follow a buyer going to him.
好
All right.
你有时间吗
Hey, man, you got a sec?
有 怎么了
Yeah sure. What's up?
我知道你现在有点困难
I can tell you going through a hard time right now
我愿意借你点钱
and I'd like to help with some cash.
听着 我告诉你我的情况
Listen, I didn't tell you
不是为了跟你借钱的
about my situation looking for a handout.
不 我知道 但我还是想帮你
No, I know, but I still want to help.
你需要1万6来修水管是吗
I mean, you need 16 grand to fix your pipes, right?
我借给你 不收利息
I'll loan it to you, interest-free.
按你的步调还
Just pay me back at your own pace.
-怎么还 -不管怎样 我相信你
- How? - However, man. I mean, I know you're good for it.
随便你 我不急用钱
Just take your time, man. I'm in no rush.
听着
Look, uh...
这对我来说很重要 但我不想友谊和钱扯上关系
it m-means a lot, but friendship and money-- th-they don't mix.
-我可不是普通朋友 迪肯 -这就是为什么
- Yeah. But it's me, Deac. - That's exactly why
我不想毁掉我们的友谊
I don't want to ruin our friendship.
相信我
But, believe me,
你能提出来已经很好了
it means a lot that you offered.
有什么线索了
What have we got?
清单上的一名被监视的嫌犯
One of the suspects on the list being surveilled--
尼克·克瑞斯特钠 跟踪他的人刚打来说
Nick Kerostena-- the detectives sitting on him just called in,
他形迹非常可疑
and said he's on the move acting suspicious.
克瑞斯特钠在蒙特贝洛外经营帮派
Kerostena runs a crew out of Montebello.
他因伪造假♥钞♥ 制♥作♥可♥卡♥因♥
He's done time for counterfeiting,
用致命武器袭击他人坐过牢
synthetic cocaine, assault with a deadly weapon.
两个月前 我们找到DNA证据
Two months ago we found DNA evidence
证明他和
linking him to the murder
他情妇的男朋友被斧头砍死有关
of his mistresses' boyfriend with a hatchet.
起诉书准备下周发出
The indictment was coming down next week.
便衣跟踪克瑞斯特钠到了他开的一家夜♥总♥会♥
The detectives tailed Kerostena to a bar he owns.
他出来的时候 身边多了两个保镖
He came out ten minutes later with two bodyguards
和一个行李袋 他们怀疑里面都是现金
and a-a duffel bag they suspect was filled with cash.
他扔了他的手♥机♥ 往市中心去了
He dumped his phone, he's headed downtown.
-他肯定是要和西利见面 -好了 斯特里特
- He's got to be meeting with Seeley. - All right, Street.
你告诉便衣不要随便行动 别惊了他
you tell the detectives sit tight, don't spook him.
告诉洪都我们出发了
Tell Hondo we're rolling.
尼古拉斯·克瑞斯特钠
不好意思这么急叫你来
Sorry for the short notice,
但你懂这种事就要快点办 对吧
but you get this kind of deal's got to happen fast, right?
准备好了吗
Got your end?
一天的时间内搞来25万现金不容易
Wasn't easy to cash out a quarter mil in one day.
皆大欢喜 朋友
Everybody wins, amigo.
看不到里面的情况 但我们能听到交易正在进行
No eyes, but we got ears and the deal's going down.
警探们 不要行动
Detectives, hold tight.
不要行动 特警队在来的路上
Don't move in, SWAT's on its way.
收到
Roger that.
他们最好快点
They better hurry.
一分价格一分货 朋友
Great price. Great product, amigo.
东西在哪
Where is it?
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
祝你生活美满 我的朋友
Then you have a good life, my friend.
我还要去下一场交易
I got other deals to get to.
他们交易成功了 我们必须行动了
They made the deal, we got to go.
特警队 我们行动了
SWAT, we're moving in.
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! Hands where we can see 'em!
举起手来 快点
Let me see your hands! Let me see your hands!
警探们 注意周边情况 退后
Detectives, take a perimeter position! Fall back.
有人受伤了
Man down!
20D呼叫总部
This 20 David to Command.
我们在和嫌犯交火
We are taking fire from suspects!
警员受伤 叫救护车
Officer down. Send an ambo!
趴下 放下枪 放下武器
On the ground! Drop it right now. Drop the weapon!
趴下 趴下
On the ground! On the ground!
我看到西利了
I got eyes on Seeley!
20D呼叫22D
This is 20-David to 22-David.
我需要你拦截一辆在第二大街上往西去的小货车
I need you to intercept a van fleeing west on Second.
22D 收到了吗
22-David, do you read?
这辆货车正在撞我的车
I'm getting beat up by this van.
收到 在往你那赶了
Roger that. Headed your way!
瞄准驾驶室 卢卡
Aim for the cab, Luca.
洪都 我来了
Hondo, I got him.
把手放到仪表盘上 把手放到仪表盘上
Hands on the dash! Hands on the dash!
别动 混♥蛋♥
Do not move, bitch-ass.
别看我 不要看我
Don't even look at me. Don't look at me.
好的
All right.
好的
Okay.
很好
Okay, good.
多亏你 我们抓到西利了
Thanks to you, Seeley's in custody.
他们也找到了所有DNA箱
And they recovered almost all the DNA kits.
他们目前正赶去洛杉矶郡罪化实验室
They're on their way to the L.A. Sheriff's lab
将证据包放在那妥善保管
for proper storage.
这就是他们付我这么多钱的原因
That's why they pay me the big bucks.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
等你觉得好些了
You know, when you're feeling a little better...
我觉得我们需要谈谈
...I think you and I should have a conversation.
他们开始检验
They started testing
找回的DNA证据了
the recovered DNA kits.
初步报告称只有九组被损坏了
Initial reports say only nine of them were compromised
不能被法庭采纳
and would be inadmissible in court.
那九件案子怎么办
What happens to those nine cases?
我们只能从新开始
We start from scratch,
再努力找到新证据
work harder to find new evidence.
我很抱歉我们没能救回所有的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表