剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You think you're gonna just show up in Mexico
抛个媚眼笑一笑就能让他们招供
and get a confession on a wink and a smile?
我发现你并不了解我在这个领域的工作
I realize you don't know my work in the field.
我不是在质疑你的能力
I'm not questioning your skills,
可我们现在说的是在外国领土上的高危行动
but we are talking about a high-risk op on foreign soil.
你到了那边 我保证在那种兽穴中
You walk in there, I guarantee you Raul is not gonna be
拉乌尔不是唯一一个你要担心的猛兽
the only lion in that den that you have to worry about.
我明白危险 虽然我已经几年没做过卧底了
I understand the risks. It's been a few years,
但我很明白自己要去的是什么地方
but I know exactly what I'm walking into.
如果不这么做
It's either that
那就是坐视不管让科鲁兹探员去死
or do nothing and let Agent Cruz die.
那至少 带上后援
At the very least, bring backup.
一个能为你作掩护支援你的人
Someone who's got your six.
彼此不说话就能心灵相通的人
Someone you can read without words, and vice versa.
我去
I'm in.
不管要做什么
Whatever you need.
-墨西哥的情况比国内混乱多了 -我懂
- Things are a lot messier down in Mexico. - I get it.
-还是去 -我就知道你会的
- I'm still in. - I knew you would be,
所以我已经开始走流程了
so I already ran it up the chain.
听好 拉乌尔认为杰西卡叫艾丽西娅
All right, listen up. Raul knew Jessica as Alicia.
我们统一口径 你们是在监狱中相识
Now, our story is the two of you met in prison.
艾丽西娅受到和拉乌尔一样的指控
Alicia did five years for the same bust
坐了五年牢
that put Raul away.
-我是怎么进去的 -过失杀人
- What was I in for? - Manslaughter.
发现自己男友和别的女人在一起
Caught your boyfriend with another woman,
让他偿了命
and you made him pay.
听起来罪有应得
Sounds like he had it coming.
好 你在监狱就像是杰西卡的打手
Nice, so you were, like, Jessica's prison muscle.
不该派一个联调局探员去吗
Shouldn't we send a fed instead?
一个跟这种人成天打交道的探员
Someone who's spent time embedded with guys like this?
-你担心我做不来 -不 当然不是
- You worried I can't do it? - No, of course not.
我只是想知道什么是最稳妥的法子
I'm just wondering what the safest option might be.
-我没问题的 -剩下的人
- I'll be fine. - The rest of us
在洛杉矶追查这个帮派
are gonna track this crew right here in L.A.
救出科鲁兹探员之后
Now, we rescue Agent Cruz and then
我们会接克里斯和杰西卡飞回国
we get Chris and Jessica on a plane and back home.
我去查查已知的骨头帮成员住址
I'll run known addresses of Huesos members, see if we got
看能不能在系统里找到联调局没发现的线索
anything in the system the FBI doesn't have.
我去联♥系♥毒品调查科 看看他们那
I'll reach out to narcotics, see what they have
-有没有这些人推销的毒品的信息 -好
- on the new drug these guys are pushing. - Great.
卢卡 斯特里特 仔细研究下逮捕记录
Luca, Street, dig into arrest records.
看看狱中有没有可以利用的人
See if we got anyone in custody we can lean on.
-没问题 老大 -好的 开始干活
- All over it, boss. - All right, let's get to it.
克里斯
Chris.
在这里 科尔特斯是你的队长
Up here, Cortez is your captain,
但到了那边 你们只是两个不惜一切
but down there, you're just two cops doing whatever it takes
保全自己的警♥察♥ 明白吗
to stay alive, you understand?
她距离上次做卧底
And it's been a while since she's been
-已经有一阵子了 -没错
- in the field. - Exactly.
我要你为了你俩时刻保持警惕
I need you to stay sharp for both of you.
-别担心老大 有我在 -我相信你
- Don't worry, boss, I... I got her back. - I know you do.
这么想吧
Think of it this way:
你知道得越少 就担心得越少
the less you know, the less you can worry about.
不知道 小杰 到底有多危险
I don't know, Jess. How dangerous is it?
等我回来一起喝喝酒聊一聊
I'll let you know over a bottle of wine when I get back.
这是卧底工作 总是存在危险的
It's undercover work. There's always risks,
但我是警♥察♥ 接受过应对这些危险的训练
but I'm a cop and I'm trained to handle it.
我要知道你没意见
I need to know you're okay with it.
你说必须得去 我就没有意见
Listen, you say you got to do it, I'm good.
但这不意味着 被置身事外
That doesn't mean it's fun to be stuck outside the ropes
连你要去对付谁我都不知道并不好受
when you-you can't even tell me who you're in the ring fighting.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
见到你的那一刻我就知道自己沦陷了
I knew I was in trouble the second I met you.
注意安全
Just be safe.
队长
Captain.
洪都
Hondo,
这是大卫·阿里斯
this is David Arias.
大卫 这是洪都 特警队领队之一
David, this is Hondo, one of our SWAT team leaders.
-很高兴见到你 大卫 -我也是
- Pleasure to meet you, David. - Nice to meet you.
我想告诉你克里斯已经
Just want to let you know that Chris
准备就绪 随时可以出发
is all squared away and ready to roll.
所以这个叫克里斯的会跟你一起去
Oh, so this Chris guy is going with you?
-是的 没错 -是女的
- She is. Yes. - Oh, she is. Wow.
我完全搞错性别了 对吧
I-I totally gender-assumed there, didn't I?
-别担心 老兄 -不得不说
- Don't even sweat it, man. - Got to say,
我对你们的工作充满敬意
I got a lot of respect for what you guys do.
非常感谢 科尔特斯队长
I appreciate that. And Captain Cortez here
是我们中的精英
is one of our best.
我相信
I believe it.
-她确实不一般 -好了各位
- She's something else. - Okay, guys.
先聊到这儿吧 我还要赶飞机
We're done here. I have a plane to catch.
谢了 洪都
Thank you, Hondo.
墨西哥
在这里 你们得时刻保持警惕
You need to stay on your toes down here.
毒枭在墨西哥的影响力
The narcos wield a lot more power in Mexico
比你们北边的帮派要大得多
than your gangs up north.
虽然大部分警♥察♥是清白的
And while most cops are clean,
但也有一部分和毒贩勾结的
we have our share of dirty ones.
最好不要走漏你们来这了的风声
Best if no one knows you're in town.
拉乌尔的庄园在附近
Raul's hacienda is nearby.
这里能清楚看到他的庄园 如果要离开他的地盘
I have a good view. If you leave his place,
去别的地方 先看看这里
check in here before going anywhere else.
只要这个任务还未中断
As long as the mission is on,
这些窗帘就会一直拉着
these curtains stay closed.
如果窗帘被拉开 就说明
If you see them open it means
科鲁兹特工已获救
either Agent Cruz has been rescued
或是任务终止
or we've aborted the mission.
所以如果窗帘没拉 撤退
So if they're open, get out.
拉着 按兵不动继续卧底
Closed, stay put and maintain your cover.
万一败露了 有什么办法从拉乌尔庄园中
Any way to signal from inside Raul's hacienda
发信♥号♥♥出来呢
in case things go south?
没有
No.
一旦进去 就只能靠自己了
Once you're in, you're on your own.
没有武器
No weapons,
没有手♥机♥ 带窃听器太冒风险
no cell phones, and a wire is too risky.
在里面一切小心
Be careful in there.
拉乌尔的手上至少沾了30条人命
Raul has dropped 30 bodies at least,
但是我们没办法证明这点 因为找不到尸体
but we can't prove it because we can't find them.
如果事情出现异常 马上撤退
If something goes wrong, get out and run,
希望那时我能先于他找到你们
and hope I get to you before he does.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十二集
让我来说
Let me do the talking.
你们好
Buenos días.
你们来错地方了吧
希望没有 我们可花了三天才到这里
而且我快渴死了
告诉拉乌尔 艾丽西娅来了
包给我
手♥机♥和武器留下
老大说你们可以进去
开门
帅哥
这个地方真是太棒了
难以置信
天使下凡了
听说你现在是个大人物了 想亲自来看看
帕科 这是艾丽西娅
那位艾丽西娅
那是她朋友
一会就知道了
这位是克里斯
我们在监狱认识的 不止一次救了我
怎么救的
靠她的漂亮脸蛋吗
我说不好 老大 洛杉矶出了事
隔天这两位就出现了
你们到底是怎么到这来的
假释期间不能出远门 不是吗
怎么 要给我的假释官打电♥话♥吗
想检查一下看我带没带监听器吗
那来啊 检查一下
也许我会的
好了
我们现在的成就 少不了艾丽西娅的帮助
我们刚认识的时候 我还只是个
傻乎乎听一群力大无脑的人发号♥施令的混混
是你让我相信自己能有更大成就的
现在我想重新加入你们
重新加入洛城分部
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表