剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
那不是你妈妈
It's not your mom, it's not your mom.
她没事 她在这
No, no. She's okay, she's over here.
-这就是那个失踪的女孩 -是的 这是索西
- That's the missing girl? - Yeah, that's Sosie.
-妈妈 -索西
- Ama. - Sosie, Sosie.
你没事
是的 我没事
索西
Sosie?
我是科尔特斯队长
Captain Cortez.
晚上好
我们需要知道你发生了什么事
知道是谁带走你的吗
不知道 他们说他们是移♥民♥局探员
但是他们的警徽是假的
他们说如果我不帮他们 他们就会伤害我妈妈
他们要你怎么帮他们
他们想要我的老板 斯坦伯格一家的信息
我是他们的管家
什么样的信息
安保系统的密♥码♥
他们想知道斯坦伯格家有没有保险箱
他们拿走了我的钱包和钥匙
然后他们将我扔在了好莱坞高速 我是走回来的
冷静下来 谢谢
不管是谁绑走索西
Whoever grabbed Sosie
他们已经得到抢劫她老板家需要的所有信息了
got everything they need to rob the family she works for.
那我们得赶到那去
Okay, we got to get over there, then.
我会派一队巡逻警♥察♥去监视动向
I'll send a patrol unit for surveillance
并派出玛福德的队伍
and roll Mumford's team.
队长 我知道我们已经下班了
But, Captain, I-I know we're off the clock now,
但是索西和她妈妈
but-but Sosie and her mom,
她们是我们的邻居
they're our neighbors, all right?
我想抓到那些人 斯特里特
I want to get these guys. Street?
是的 当然了 我加入
Yeah, yeah. Hell yeah. I'm in.
好吧 去那里与玛福德会和
All right. Meet Mumford there.
我去找索西要地址 然后发送给你们
I'll get the address from Sosie, and then I'll text you guys.
-好 谢谢 -不客气 再见
- Okay. Thanks. - All right? Bye.
现场警员报告 透过窗户看见了一具尸体
Uni on scene reports seeing a body through the windows.
可能受到了枪击
Possible gunshot wound.
科尔特斯队长说卢卡和斯特里特会与我们会和
Luca and Street are meeting us there, per Captain Cortez.
好的 让我们做好准备
Okay, let's get squared away,
保证做好这项任务
make sure we do this thing right.
这是我最后一次执勤
It's my last shift.
我可不希望哪个傻瓜把事搞砸
I don't want any of you knuckleheads screwing it up.
想最后一次沐浴在我的光辉下吗 出发
What's this, one last chance to bathe in my glory? Let's go.
卢卡 上
Luca, up.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
行动
Go.
两人跟上
Two, two, two. Two.
上
Go.
斯特里特进入
Street out!
50-D 这里需要救援小组
50-David, I need an R/A at my location.
-有几个人 -两个
- How many are there? - Two.
他们把我的丈夫和女儿拖到了走廊
They dragged my husband and daughter into the hallway.
洛城警局特警队 举起手走出来
LAPD SWAT! Come out with your hands up!
立刻出来
Come out right now!
等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
我们是警♥察♥ 你现在可以出来了
We're the police. You can come out now.
我们只需要你把枪放下
We just need you to put the gun down.
不要再开枪了 明白吗
No more shooting, understand?
没事的
Hey. Hey, it's okay.
都结束了
Hey, it's all over now.
我们是来帮你们的
We're here to help you.
我爸爸
My dad.
他们杀死了我爸爸
They killed my dad.
他们会为此付出代价
And they'll pay for that.
但是现在 我需要你把枪放下
But right now, I just need you to drop the gun.
把枪放下 然后过来 好吗
Just drop the gun and come to me, okay?
就是这样 过来
That's it. That's it. Come to me.
过来
Come to me.
没事了
It's okay.
过来 来呀
Come to me. Come on.
就是这样 来
That's it. Come on. That's it. That's it.
好了 没事了 走吧
Okay. It's okay. Come on.
昨天晚上发生的事怎样了
How about what happend last night?
想着我来早一点 看看能不能帮上忙
Figured I'd come in a little early, see if I can help out.
这是第五起与这伙人相关的入室抢劫案了
This is the fifth home invasion robbery linked to this crew.
但这是他们第一次杀人
But the first time that they've killed someone.
布伦特伍德 太平洋帕利塞兹
Brentwood, Pacific Palisades,
还有两起在汉考克公园
two in Hancock Park,
而昨晚的斯坦伯格一家在切维厄特山社区
and last night, the Steinburgs in Cheviot Hills.
那些都是高端社区
Those are dream neighborhoods.
那些区域的平均房♥价
Average home price in those areas
都要在五百万以上
has to be north of five million.
每个案子中 他们都知道报♥警♥器和大门的密♥码♥
In each case, they knew the alarm and gate codes,
也知道家庭保险箱的位置
they knew the location of the home safe,
但直到现在我们才搞清楚他们是怎么
but we couldn't figure out how they were getting
知道这些信息的
the information until now.
他们以女佣为目标
They target the housekeepers.
胁迫她们供出这些信息
They force them to give up the info.
由于很多女佣都是非法移♥民♥
And given that a lot of housekeepers are undocumented,
这个团伙知道她们因为害怕被遣返
this crew knows they won't come forward
不会去报案指证
because they're afraid of being deported.
他们找家中有人的时候下手
They're doing it with families still home,
意味着他们需要知道
which means they need someone there who knows
-保险箱密♥码♥的人在家 -女佣是无法
- the combination to the safe. - One piece of information
知道这个密♥码♥的
the housekeepers can't give them.
昨晚我们在索西家击毙的那个人
I got an I.D. on the guy we took down
身份已经确认了
last night at Sosie's house.
埃尔文·比利亚马约尔
Elvin Villamayor,
犯有持枪抢劫和非法持有毒品罪
convictions of armed robbery and felony possessions.
犯罪记录
埃尔文·比利亚马约尔
比利亚马约尔死了 他们就少了一个人
With Villamayor dead, they're down a man.
团伙至少还有两人
There are at least two more in this crew.
技术部门还在努力
Tech department is still working
破解我们缴获的手♥机♥
to crack the cell phone we recovered.
也许能让我们知道他的同伙是谁
Maybe that will tell us who his buddies are.
损失一人并且杀害的一个人之后
After losing a man and killing somebody,
这个团伙可能知道我们已经盯上他们了
this crew probably knows we're onto them.
很可能会引起他们的恐慌
Probably in panic mode,
导致他们加速行动寻找下一个入室抢劫目标
which can make them move faster on their next home invasion target.
我让劫案凶杀专案组负责彻查
I'll have RHD comb through
比利亚马约尔的已知同伙
Villamayor's known associates,
看看我们能否通过这个来确定他们的身份
see if we can I.D. them that way.
同时谢谢大家
In the meantime, thanks.
昨晚的事件是这起案子取得的第一个真正的突破
Last night was the first real break in this case.
有任何发现我会通知你们的
I'll keep you updated on what we find out.
-我们也一样 警探 -洛克
- Likewise, Detective. - Rocker.
等一下 我有个东西给你
Hold up. I got something for you.
什么 还有特警队大♥师♥教诲吗
What, more SWAT rules from the master?
"欲速则不达" "团结一致"
"Slow is fast." "We work as a pack."
-我都知道了 -悠着点 牛仔
- I think I got it. - Hey, hey, hey. Rein it in, cowboy.
在接下来的24小时里我还是你的上级
I still outrank you for the next 24 hours.
特警队有个传统 把护身符
It's a SWAT tradition to pass on a good-luck charm
传给下一任领队
to the next team leader.
我可以把这把折叠刀送给你
I could give you this pocketknife
跟你讲讲它是如何神奇地救了我一命
and tell you a story about how it magically saved my life.
但事实上
But the truth is,
奇迹都是由自己创造的
we make our own magic.
在这个岗位上干了二十多年 在领到退休金之前
Over two decades on this job, you try to do as much good
要尽力去做好事
as you can before you cash in your pension.
但你永远也不知道做的是否足够
But you're never really sure it's enough.
不知道自己做的事能否一直产生好的影响
You know? That you did some lasting good.
所以
So,
我送你的礼物是难得的诚心赞许
my gift to you is a rare moment of sincere praise.
你工作很努力
You worked hard.
成功升为二级警司
You made sergeant-two.
你绝对做好接管50D小队的准备了
And you are definitely ready to take over as 50-David.
所以小刀不给我了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表