剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Gonna take more than one.
他肯定强迫乔解除了所有人的权限
He must have forced Joe to undo everyone's permissions.
我登录不进去
I can't get online.
-什么意思 -他现在控制了整栋大楼
- What's that mean? - He's in control of the building.
他锁上了所有门 这样没人能逃出去
He's sealed all the doors so no one can get out.
让一让 让一让
Make a hole, make a hole.
后退 让我过去
Back it up. Let me through! Let me through!
我们来弄开它
Get it open.
你能关上空调吗
Can you cut the AC?
-克里斯 准备好了吗 -安全
- Chris, you set? - Clear.
-小心 -破门
- Look out.- Breach,
三二一
three, two, one.
走走走
Go, go, go.
洛克 掐断所有电源
Rocker, cut the power to all the buildings.
断路器在哪
Where's the circuit breaker?
电气室 大楼外面 西北角
Electrical room, outside, northwest corner.
后退 后退
Back up! Back up! Back up, back up!
没用 看来是防弹的
It's not budging. Ah, it's bulletproof.
我的小队在哪
Where's my team?
洪都
Hondo!
洪都 我们打不开门
Hondo, we can't get the doors open.
卢卡 你和我一起从西南方上
Luca, you're with me on the two-three side.
- 克里斯 你和我走 -我掩护你
-Chris, you're with me! - On your ten!
50D呼叫总部
50-David to Command,
蓖麻毒已经被放到中♥央♥空调系统里了
we have ricin in the central air system.
你们最多还有60秒来疏散整栋楼
You've got 60 seconds max to clear the building.
让所有人后退
Get everybody back.
所有人趴下 趴下
Everybody down. Get low, get low, get low.
所有人都趴下 转过去 找掩护
Everyone down, turn around, take cover.
遮住你们的眼睛和脸
Cover your eyes. Cover your face.
我要去找到电路开关
I got to find the electrical shut-off point.
-这边 -所有人快走
- This way, this way. - All right, everyone, let's go.
快快快
Come on, let's go! Come on, come on!
快动起来
Move! Move! Move! Come on.
洛克
Rocker.
我没有破门爆破弹了 你呢
I'm out of charges. You?
-我也没了 -我也没有
- I'm out, too. - Me, too.
给我你的刀
Show me your knife.
30D呼叫总部
30-David to Command,
嫌疑犯在大楼内
suspect's in the adjacent building.
50D正在追捕他
50-David's in foot pursuit.
他在中庭 我们被锁在外面了
He's in the atrium. We're locked out.
快走 快走
Move! Move! Come on, let's go!
快点
Hurry!
玛福德找到嫌疑犯了
Mumford has the suspect.
他们在四楼西南角打斗
He's fighting on the fourth floor at the two-three corner.
我们帮不了他
We can't get to him.
玛福德
Mumford!
你们可真慢
Took you long enough.
发生得太快了 因为他是头猛兽
It happened so fast. 'Cause he's a beast.
洪都 谢谢你休息日也赶过来
Hondo. Thanks for coming in on your day off.
如果我早知道你妹妹出了什么事
If I had known what happened to your sister,
我不会叫你来的
I wouldn't have called you in.
我很高兴能来
I'm happy to be here.
你妹妹出什么事了
Hey, what happened to your sister?
她现在没事了
She's fine now.
恭喜 我听说对方很难缠
Congratulations. I heard the fight got nasty.
快去看医生吧
Go see the medic.
检查一下
Get yourself checked out.
急救员检查过了 我没事
The EMTs fixed me up. I'm good.
联调局检查了查理的电脑
The FBI swept Charlie's computer.
他和黛博拉策划好几个月了
He and Deborah have been planning this for months.
当你在药店认出他的时候
When you made him at the drugstore,
他们就觉得再不下手就没机会了
they figured it was now or never.
如果玛福德没认出来呢
If Mumford hadn't recognized him?
-那要死多少人 -我们阻止了他
- The body count? - We stopped him.
这一天很惊险
Hell of a day out there.
下班吧
End of shift.
回家休息
Go enjoy.
好了 来我家聚会
All right, party at mine!
我们来烤点肉 冰些酒
We're gonna fire up the grills, ice some beers.
-谁来 -你还是拒绝吧
- Who's coming? - You might want to say no.
你的周年纪念日还没过去呢
It's still your anniversary.
除非你想回去睡沙发
Unless you want to end up on the couch.
不开玩笑 不好意思 我去不了
No joke, that. Sorry man, I can't.
我还要去做安保 我也去不了
Yeah, I got a security gig. I'm out.
-你还有时间睡觉吗 -宝宝就快出生了
- When do you find time to sleep? - With a new baby on the way?
只能这样了
Might as well get used to it.
玛福德 你呢
Mumford, how about you?
我去不了 尼基在家等我呢
I can't. Nikki's waiting for me at home.
你们小两口 蜜月还没结束吗
Ah, you two lovebirds. The honeymoon still ain't over?
-结束不了了 -好男人
- Never. - Good man.
好了 只有我们仨了 三个人也能嗨起来
All right, just us, then. Three makes it a party, right?
-没错 -说得对
- Yeah. - Hell, yeah.
看来邦妮想跟你摊牌
So Bonnie wants to seal the deal, huh?
像是
Seems like.
新娘杂♥志♥有没有出现在意想不到的地方
Are there bridal magazines popping up in unexpected places?
安妮这样暗示我的
That's how Annie let me know.
不 她想让我见她家长
No, she wants me to meet her parents.
这可是很重要的一步
That's a major move.
也许她只是想让你见见她家长
Or she just wants you to meet her parents.
你怎么知道
How do you ever know
你会想和谁共度余生的
who you want to spend the rest of your life with?
我都不知道五年后我会和谁在一起 更别说五十年了
I have no clue who I'll be five years from now, let alone 50.
你希望能和她一起度过五十年
Well, you hope you get 50 years together.
这很恐怖
That's terrifying.
你不想娶了错的人
You don't want to marry the wrong one,
但你也不想因为害怕
but you don't want to be so scared
没有娶到对的人
that you don't marry the right one, either.
看看洪都和卢卡 受上帝眷顾
I mean, look at Hondo and Luca. God love 'em,
但我猜他们没想过孤独终老
but I bet they weren't planning on dying single.
明白了
I hear you.
你今天在大联盟中表现很好
Hey, hey. You did pretty good in the major leagues.
再多练习练习 可能就能入选了
Little more practice, you might get drafted.
怎么样
So what happened?
我跟那个人聊了聊
I had a talk with the guy.
然后呢
And?
我拿到了他的DNA
I got his DNA.
但你知道检测DNA可花上好几个月
But you know it'll take months to process.
就算有匹配 他已经声称是自愿
And even if there's a hit, he's already claiming consent.
没有证据 跟你说的一样
And no proof, just like you tried to tell me.
也许你用DNA吓破了他的胆
Maybe you scared him enough with the DNA
他不敢再犯了
that he won't do it again.
我威胁他 如果再犯就杀了他
I threatened to kill him if he did.
什么
What?
我觉得应该这样做
It felt righteous.
不应该
It wasn't.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you even telling me?
因为你问了
Because you asked.
警♥察♥威胁平民
A cop threatening a civilian?
刚才的话 我全没听见
I definitely did not just hear that.
他不是平民 是强♥奸♥犯
He ain't a civilian, he's a rapist.
强♥奸♥疑犯
A suspected rapist.
洪都
Hondo,
我知道你想惩罚他 我懂
I know you want to punish this guy, and I get it.
你以为我不生气吗
You don't think I'm angry?
所有女人都不生气吗
That women everywhere aren't angry right now?
我甚至有点希望
There's a part of me that wishes you would've done more
你不仅是威胁他 但这样只会越来越糟
than just threaten him, but that is a slippery slope.
-我知道 -我们为了今天的成就
- I know that. - We both worked too hard
都付出了太多
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表