剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- You write one up? - It's on the top of my to-do list.
我想你已经检查过指纹 做过弹道测试了
I'm assuming you checked for prints, ran ballistics?
我知道应该怎么做我的工作
Look, I know how to do my job.
没有指纹 昨天已经提交了弹道测试材料
No prints, submitted ballistics yesterday.
有个火器分♥析♥组的朋友欠我个人情
All right, I've got a buddy at FAU who owes me.
-他会加速处理的 -等不及了
- He'll put a rush on it. - Can't wait.
为什么我感觉
Hey. Why do I get the feeling
你觉得这个案子不是很紧急呢
that this case ain't too priority for you?
因为它本就不是最紧急的 我手上还有五个案子
Because it's not. I'm working five other cases
三起凶杀案
right now, three of them homicides
受害人无辜死亡
with innocent victims.
是我漏掉了什么吗
Am I missing something here?
因为豪尔赫所说的
Because Jorge didn't mention a thing
没有一件指明达瑞尔有罪
that points a finger at Darryl.
这就是你的公正的意见吗
Is that your impartial opinion?
无意冒犯 但你的这个孩子
Look, no offense, but this kid of yours
几周前和一群黑帮一起被抓
got picked up with a bunch of other bangers
关在77分局
held at the 77th a few weeks back.
随后被无罪释放了
And he was released without charge.
你拿到了监护权 得了吧
Into your custody. Come on, man.
你敢说你没有找什么关系吗
You're telling me you didn't pull any strings there?
我明白 你们很亲密
Look, I get it. You two are close.
如果我是今早知道的 我就会闭上嘴
If I'd known that this morning, I would have held my tongue.
但我的推理仍然成立
But my theory still stands.
一个有前科的孩子 兜里揣着偷来的钱
Kid with his past, stack of stolen cash in his pocket
这一点也不能证明他"无辜"
doesn't scream, "innocent."
等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
钱在他的口袋里
The cash was in his pocket?
钱箱里大多数钱都没了
Most of it disappeared with the cash box,
但是的 达瑞尔口袋里装着五百块
but yeah, Darryl had $500 in his pocket.
你问过豪尔赫吗
Did you ask Jorge about it?
问了 他说达瑞尔沿途送货时
Yeah. He says Darryl has access to the cash
都会收取货款
he collected along the delivery route.
依我看 在中枪前 他尽可能地抢了些钱
Looks to me he grabbed as much as he could before he got shot.
听着
Listen.
我并不是说这个推断一定是正确的...
I'm not rooting for this to turn out in any particular way...
但有时候事实就是事实
but sometimes the facts are just the facts.
你想质疑我的推断
You want to check my math?
随你的便
You be my guest.
如果你查到了什么 请告诉我
And if you find something, you let me know.
快点 要走了
Come on, man, let's go.
是勒罗伊派你们来的吗
Did Leroy send you?
洛城警局 你没事吧
LAPD. You all right?
我扶你起来
I got you.
你没事吧
You okay?
不是太好
Uh, been better.
-怎么回事 -我正准备开店
- What happened? - Was getting ready to open,
出去倒垃圾时 那些人进来了
taking the trash out, when those guys come in,
拿枪指着我的鼻子
put a gun to my face
要我交出外面那个摄像头的
and say to turn over the security footage
监控视频
from the camera outside.
抢走了整台录像机就离开了
Took the whole DVR and left.
走之前还无缘无故拿枪托打了我一下
Of course, not before pistol-whipping me for no good reason.
来 我来帮你
Here, let me help you.
你看过昨天的监控视频吗
Did you see the footage from yesterday?
-没有 -可能会有备份吗
- Nope. - Any chance there's a backup?
可能吧
Uh, might be.
老板应该知道 但他决定带着
Boss would know, but he decided to take
他的小炮♥友♥去蓬塔米塔一个星期
his little slam piece to Punta Mita for the week.
把我扔在这应付这倒霉事
Left me alone to deal with this crap.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
每天都是这样
Every damn day.
每天早上都有个流浪汉来这条街
Homeless guy comes 'round the block every morning
翻垃圾箱找破烂
dumpster diving for recyclables.
弄得乱七八糟我还要来收拾
Leaves a mess that I got to clean up.
他昨天早上来了吗
Was he in the area yesterday morning?
我不是说了吗 每天都来
Like I said, every damn day.
他长什么样
What's he look like?
戴着一顶红色毛线帽 推个购物车 叫迪斯科
Red beanie, pushes a shopping cart. Name's Disco.
迪斯科
Disco?
金姆先生给我这么点钱却要做这么多事
Man, Mr. Kim don't pay me nearly enough for this.
枪手的妻子那边怎么样了
How are we doing with the shooter's wife?
谭还在和劳拉研究
Tan's still working with Lara on a list
他丈夫的潜在目标
of her husband's potential targets.
不过我有事要跟你说
But I was hoping you had a minute.
什么事
What's up?
本森探员今天早上来找我了
Agent Benson came to see me this morning.
她需要我参加另一项卧底任务
Says she needs me for another undercover assignment.
多长时间
How long?
一个月
One month.
跟洛杉矶有关系吗
Is there an LA connection?
没什么关系
No, not really.
委婉地谢绝吧
Well, let her down easy.
没必要把关系搞得太僵
There's no need straining that relationship.
其实我在考虑
Well, a-actually, I'm considering it.
她想挖走你 科尔特斯
She's trying to poach you, Cortez.
拜托 这可不是打一个月的零工
I mean, come on. It's not a one-month gig.
一个月变成两个月 足够你
One month turns into two, just long enough
爱上这份工作 决定留在那
for you to fall in love with the job and decide to stay on.
我知道这把戏 我自己都用过这招
I know this play; hell, I've made this play myself
从其他部门挖人
to grab personnel from other departments.
如果这是个把戏 我不会让她得逞的
Even if it were a play, I wouldn't let it happen.
我喜欢这里 我只会去一个月
I'm happy here. This would only be one month.
你是警♥察♥行动司主管
You're on a short list for
为数不多的候选人之一 你想失去这个机会吗
Director of Police Operations. You want jeopardize that?
没理由我不能兼顾
No reason I can't do both.
参与墨西哥城的行动
During the Mexico City operation,
重新参与实战
being in the field again,
肩负重任
all the responsibility on my shoulders,
让我感觉自己很有用
I-I felt useful.
感觉很不一样 很激动
It was different. Exciting.
是你的职业生涯
It's your career.
你真的想让我在这上面签字
You really want me to sign off on this,
我会签的 但你记住
I'll do it. But you keep in mind:
他们面试你警♥察♥行动司那个职位时
when they do interview you for Police Ops,
他们要的是乐意和洛城警局喜结联姻的人
they're gonna want someone who's happily married to the LAPD,
而不是和联调局眉来眼去的人
not someone with a mistress at the FBI.
接受了这份工作 你就和警♥察♥行动司说再见了
You take this gig, you can kiss Police Ops good-bye.
我们给劳拉的车发了协查通告 查到车的下落了
Just got a hit on the BOLO we put out on Lara's car.
98大街和阿维翁大街路口 洛杉矶国际机场旁
98th and Avion, right by LAX.
收回房♥子的银行就在几个街区外
Bank that foreclosed on the house is just a few blocks away.
我们走
Let's go.
洛杉矶机场旧货物交换会
卢卡 坐在驾驶位
All right, Luca, stay behind the wheel.
30D 有人开枪
30-David. Shots fired.
谭和斯特里特 确保市民安全
Tan and Street, get those civilians to safety.
我们待在黑贝蒂里 掩护你们
We'll keep Black Betty here, provide some cover.
克里斯 你到高处盯着布莱德
Chris, can you get up high, get eyes on Brad?
进去 先生 躲在我们身后
Get in-- Sir! Get behind us.
在停车场里 他用的还是手动枪机
The parking garage. He's still using the bolt-action.
-我可以在两枪之间行动 -好的 出发
- I can move between shots. - All right, go.
快走 快走 离窗户远一点
Move, move, move, move! Get away from the windows!
离窗户远一点 到我后面来
Away from the windows. Get behind me. Get behind me.
30D呼叫指挥部 我们需要空中支援
30-David to Command, we could use some eyes in the sky.
空中支援还在等待塔台的放行
Air support's still waiting on approval from air traffic control.
我得让这些人到玻璃后面去
Hey, I got to get these people behind that glass!
-把门打开 -好的 这边
- Open that door! - u202dOkay, over here.
在那边 克里斯
There, Chris.
他在旧货物交换会的屋顶上
He's on the roof by the swap meet.
空调后面
Behind the A.C. unit.
马上到
Almost there!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表