剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不动声色 他在看呢
Stay casual. He's watching.
符合队长说的枪手的特征描述
Fits the captain's description of the shooter.
洪都 我们发现街对面
Hondo, we got a guy across the street
有个人很像那个枪手
that looks like our shooter.
-收到 迪肯 -大家都趴下
- Roger that, Deac. - Look, everybody get on the ground.
-远离窗户 好吗 -怎么了
- Stay away from the window, all right? - What's going on?
-出什么事了 -老天 蒂芙 趴下
- What's happening? - For God's sake, Tiff, just get down.
我可以从房♥子转过去
I can go around the building,
绕过街区到他身后
make the block and get behind him.
不 克里斯 看见你离开可能会惊动他
No. Seeing you leave might spook him, Chris.
谭 让小队包围街区
Tan, get unis to surround the block.
卢卡 我说了关掉摄像机
Luca... Hey, I said turn that thing off!
他走了
He's on the move.
他跑了 我们在追击
He's on the run. We're in pursuit.
-我跟着你 迪肯 -我守着门
- I'm with you, Deac! - I got the door.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
洛城警局
LAPD!
从房♥子里出来
Come out of the house.
你看见有个人拿着枪跑过去了吗
Did you see a guy with a gun run through here?
回房♥子里
All right, go back inside.
远离房♥门和窗户
Stay away from the doors and the windows.
洪都 看这个
Hondo, check it out.
一定是他翻过去的时候掉的
He must've dropped it on the way over.
是把点四五 跟今早的枪手用的一样
That's a .45, just like the shooter this morning.
三小时内两次想对她下手 够有干劲的
Coming after her twice in three hours. He's motivated.
是痴迷吧 我们不阻止他 他是不会收手的
More like obsessed. He's not gonna stop until we stop him.
最糟的事出现了 我甚至都不愿提起
Guys the worst happens. I don't want to say it even,
可我想让你们知道 为了你们这一切都值得
but I want you to know it was worth it for all of you.
那是你的脚还是卢卡的
Are those your feet or Luca's?
开玩笑 卢卡的脚 会占满整个屏幕的
You kidding? Luca's feet would take up the whole frame.
我觉得我越来越傻了
I think I just got dumber.
不敢相信我的孩子要在这样的世界中长大
I can't believe this is the world my kids are growing up in.
我告诉过他们把摄像机关了
I told them to turn that damn camera off.
那样的视频很可能会鼓动这个家伙
Videos like that'll probably encourage this guy.
谁在看我们的小公主呢
All right, so who's babysitting our little princess?
-不干 -我已经忍♥了她一早上了
- Not it. - Hey, I had her all morning.
怎么样 兄弟
What's up, man?
想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
你的口气越来越像温蒂医生了
You're starting to sound like Dr. Wendy.
你担心他们说
What, are you afraid
他们认定车祸是你的责任吗
they're gonna say that accident was your fault?
不完全是这样
No, it's not that exactly. It's just...
在加入特警队之前 开车就是对我
Look, driving has been such a big part of my life
很重要的一个东西
since before SWAT, even.
到今天
I mean, until today,
我连只鸟都没撞上过
I'd never even hit a squirrel.
我保持了一个完美的驾驶记录
I had a perfect driving record.
卢卡 你不可能永远都完美的
Luca, you can't be perfect all the time.
但我们是特警队 完美是我们的工作要求
Yeah, but we're SWAT. Perfect's part of our job description.
行了吧
Come on, man.
我们谁也没办法达到
That's a part that none of us live up to.
让你忘掉自己烦恼的
You know, the best way to get your mind
最好办法就是听听别人的烦恼
off your own problems-- to listen to someone else's.
你有什么麻烦了
You got something going on?
不是我 斯特里特
Not me. Street.
他最近做的太多了
He's been doing way too much lately,
可是他不会想听见我告诉他这个的
but he ain't gonna want to hear that from me.
-他和克里斯关系不错 -卢卡
- He and Chris are pretty tight. - Luca.
我们都看到你给他穿小鞋
We've all seen the shade you've been throwing his way.
你和那小子住过好几个月呢
You lived with the kid for months, man.
他需要他的兄弟
And he needs his boy back.
艾米 你妈妈发短♥信♥来了
Amy, your mom texted.
他们坐早班机回来
They're taking an early flight back.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这位是温蒂·休斯医生
This is Dr. Wendy Hughes.
-她是心理医生 -你好 艾米
- She's a psychologist. - Hi, Amy.
今天早上那件事发生之后
After what happened this morning,
我觉得你们俩该聊一聊
I thought it might be good for the two of you to talk.
三明治不好吃吗
Something wrong with the sandwich?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你一天都没吃饭了
You haven't eaten all day.
你觉得蒂芙尼会有事吗
You think Tiffany will be okay?
-我认为你... -我肯定
- I think you... - I bet
有反恐特警队保护她 她会安全的
she's plenty safe with SWAT protecting her.
他们很棒的
They're amazing.
没错
That's right.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
刚刚收到那个人丢下的枪的信息
Just heard back on the gun the guy dropped.
没有可用指纹 序列号♥被挫掉了
No usable prints, serial number filed off.
你发现了什么吗
Any luck on your end?
没有
Uh, not really.
我讨厌现在的互联网
I mean, I hate the Internet now,
所以可能对个人来说算进步
so I-I guess that's progress as a person.
我们都注意到
Look, we all notice how you keep, uh,
你自愿承担棘手的任务
volunteering for the crap assignments, on top of manning
在休息时间还去军械库帮忙
the armory on your off time.
我试用期还有五个月
Still five more months of probation.
这是说你需要突出的工作表现
Which means you got to be on top of your game,
而不是说要你为之前赎罪
not that you have to pay some kind of penance.
那都是过去的事了
That's all in the past.
-过去的事 -这是无法改变的事
- In the past? - Yeah, it's water under the bridge.
所以别再蜡烛两头烧了 你看起来很疲惫
So quit burning the candle at both ends. You look exhausted.
说实话 和工作量无关
Honestly, it's not even the workload.
我只是不知道今晚在哪里睡觉
It's just not knowing where I'm sleeping any given night.
我的妈妈还住在我原来的地方
My mom, she's still at my old place.
再租一个房♥子
And it's just more expensive than I thought it'd be
比我想象的要贵
getting a second lease.
我经常睡别人的沙发 我理解
You're talking to a couch surfing pro here. I get it.
我和我以前的教官
I stayed, uh, with my old training officer
住了一周
for a week, but his wife
但他的妻子养的狗比她还讨厌我
has this dog that hates me even more than she does.
所以我现在到圣克拉里塔
So now I'm sleeping in my buddy's spare room
我兄弟家过夜 昨天晚上
in Santa Clarita. Only last night,
我把这事给忘了 开车回了长滩
I forgot and drove back to Long Beach
开到一半才想起来
and I didn't realize till I was halfway there.
我不知道
I had no idea.
我不是在抱怨
Anyway, um, I'm not complaining.
我不会再为自己找借口了
I'm all done with excuses.
找到了
Hello.
队长 怎么了
Captain, what's up?
只是过来看看
Just checking in.
今天早上的视频浏览量有250万
Two and a half million views on this morning's video
涨粉超过10万
and over 100,000 new followers.
每个星期都应该有人想杀我
Someone should try to kill me every week.
这样不好
That's bad.
我不该这么说 对吧
I shouldn't say that, should I?
你是不该
No, you shouldn't.
我是科尔特斯队长
I'm Captain Cortez.
科尔特斯队长今早在现场
Captain Cortez was at the event this morning.
她救了我们的命
She saved our lives.
酷 女性力量
Oh, cool. Girl power.
我们什么时候
So when can we go
能去医院看望我中弹的朋友
to the hospital to visit my fans that got shot?
为什么 会让你涨粉吗
Why? Is that gonna get you more followers?
有问题吗
There a problem or something?
我们能单独聊聊吗
Can we talk alone?
蒂芙尼 你是个骗子
Tiffany, you're a con artist.
你根本不关心你的粉丝们
You don't really care about your fans.
他们对你来说无非是点击率和关注量
All they are to you is views and followers.
数百万的青少年尊敬你
Millions of teenagers look up to you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表