剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
抓到凶手了吗
Did you get the guy?
抓到了
We got him.
好像你胃口又恢复了
And it looks like you got your appetite back.
我们点了披萨
We ordered pizza.
希望你别介意
Hope you don't mind.
谢谢你陪着她
Thank you for staying with her.
不 谢谢你 我很乐意
No, thank you. It was my pleasure.
自从双胞胎女儿去上大学
I've been dealing with an empty nest lately
我就成了空巢母亲
since my twin girls went off to college.
她们读的哪所学校
Where did they end up going?
明德学院和科尔盖特大学
Middlebury and Colgate.
太远了 我好想她们
So far away. I really miss them, so...
谢谢你 我今天好开心 艾米
Thank you for making my day, Amy.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
你知道蒂芙尼还在这里
Tiffany's still here, you know.
也许她会和你一起拍个视频
Maybe she'll do a video with you.
我打赌关注你的人会比学校那个女生的多
I bet you'd get more viewers than that girl at your school.
我不知道
I don't know.
在重新考虑视频博客博主这个职业吗
Reconsidering the vlogging career?
我只是想和你谈一些更重要的事
I just think I might want to talk about more important stuff...
尤其是经过了今天
after today, you know.
其实我在想也许可以和你一起做
I was thinking maybe I could do one with you, actually.
如果你同意的话
If you're okay with that.
斯特里特
Hey, Street.
-今天你车技了得啊 -等一下
- Hey, yo, some fancy driving today. - Wait up.
多亏了你
Yeah, thanks to you.
我们之前说的那些事
Hey, so, you know, what we were talking about earlier--
那个无法改变的事
water under the bridge and all that.
每个人都生我的气
Look, everyone was pissed at me.
那不是没有道理的
For good reason.
-我明白 -不 我没生气
- I get it. - No, I wasn't pissed.
好吧 我是生你的气
Look, okay, yeah, I was pissed.
但那不是我在警校里对你要求严格的原因
But that's not why I was so hard on you in the academy.
你可能觉得
Okay, you might think because of
因为我爸和爷爷以前都做过特警队员
who my dad and my granddad were, that they were in SWAT,
我铁定能当特警队员
that I was a shoo-in.
但事实上
But the truth is
教官对我比对任何人都更加严格
that the instructors were harder on me than anyone else.
他们不希望特警队里有任何人
Okay, they didn't want anybody in SWAT
是靠爹进来的
because of who their dad was.
所以他们要看到我比其他人更想要做特警队员
So they needed to see that I wanted it more than anyone else.
这就是我想在你身上看到的
That's what I needed to see from you.
很感激你给我第二次机会
I appreciate the second chance, man.
我们要不要再当室友
So we gonna bunk together again or what, man?
我在东好莱坞买♥♥了间房♥子
I mean, look, I got this new house in East Hollywood, right.
现在还在整修中
I'm still fixing it up.
有两间卧室 但是我只睡一间
It's a two bedroom; I'm only using one.
我没地方住的时候你帮过我
You helped me out when I needed a place,
所以请别拒绝我
so just don't say no, man.
-拜托 你就... -等一下
- Come on, just... - Stop. Stop.
你还没开口
You had me at...
我就已经答应了
whatever the first word in that sentence was.
关于我们昨晚聊的事
About our conversation last night...
有些事越是不愿想起
For something you don't want to think about,
就越是有人不断提起
you sure keep bringing it up.
我只想你知道我很感激你
I just want you to know I'm grateful.
我不是说你帮我付了灯的钱
And I don't mean paying for that lamp.
我是说事情发生时 你处理的方式
I mean for the way you handled it when it happened.
事实上事发后 你看待我的眼光并没有改变
The fact that you don't look at me any different after that.
洪都 你没什么好羞愧的
Hondo, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
我前夫有很多问题
Listen, my ex-husband has a lot of issues.
我发现了
Oh, I noticed.
但只有在你拒绝接受自己有这些问题时
But issues only become problems
它们才会变成麻烦 他就是这样
when you refuse to accept you have them, like he does.
或是你拒绝承认
Or when you refuse to acknowledge
自己其实并不完美的时候
the fact that you're not perfect.
你和所有人一样都有弱点
You've got weaknesses like everybody else.
我队里有一个人
You know, there's a guy on my team
让过去的瓜葛毁掉了一段友情
who was letting old business screw up a friendship,
我当时也和他说了同一番话
and I said something similar to him.
那看来你要接受你自己的建议
Sounds like you just need to take your own advice, then.
承认那些问题
Acknowledge the issue.
接受那些问题
Accept the issue.
你还有A开头的词要补充吗
Is there another "A" you want to throw in there?
"处理"那些问题如何
How about "Address" the issue?
我在图森市看到你的那团怒火
That anger I saw in Tucson
你气的不是那个找茬的交♥警♥
was not just about that ass of a traffic cop.
区区一个人不可能把你火成这样
There's no way that one guy got you wound up like that.
肯定还有别的原因 一点点积累起来的
There has to be more... that's been built up.
但是你既然都说出来了
But you got it out of your system for now.
现在就别再去想了
So now it's just about keeping it out of your system.
嗯
Yeah.
但愿你说得对
I hope you're right.
我当然说得对
Of course I am.
今天电视上霸屏的那个是你吗
That was all over my feed today. That was you?
还有我的队友 没错
And the rest of my team, yeah.
这是你的日常生活吗
Just a day in the life, huh?
-太疯狂了 -有可能的
- It was crazy. - It can be.
或是在总部呆坐一天
Or it can be just sitting around all day
等着电♥话♥打进来
waiting in HQ for a call.
和我的工作很像
Yeah, a lot like my job.
听说画画是项危险的工作
Yeah, I hear painting's dangerous work.
有时那些颜料是有毒的
I mean, those fumes can be so toxic, you know.
天呐
Oh, my God.
好
All right.
显然你不是来听我说笑话的
So, you obviously didn't come here for my amazing jokes.
我
I, um...
这件事我今天想了很多
I've been thinking a lot about this today,
而事实是
and-and the truth is,
我早就知道我想这么做
I-I already knew I wanted to do this,
但是我担心人们对此的看法
but I was worried about what people would think.
其实今天我和我的一位队员
Actually, I had to deal with that today
说了这件事
with a member of my team.
结果如何
And how'd it go?
其实还行
Actually, it was... it was fine.
在你给别人机会的时候
People are surprisingly tolerant
他们的接受程度超出你想象
when you give them a chance.
不过有一句话他说得很对
He did make one good point though.
你们两人
The two of you,
你们要结婚了
you guys are getting married.
你们俩要彼此承诺终身
You both are entering a lifelong commitment with each other.
这让我很难不去想
It makes it really hard
我的地位只是暂时的
not to think of my position as just temporary.
没错 我们是要结婚
Yes, we are getting married.
但如果我们和你开始一段关系
But if we start a relationship with you,
你在这段新关系中的地位一定会是平等的
you will be an equal part in that new relationship.
最好是这样 你不觉得吗
And it's better this way, don't you think?
这样你就不必担心
I mean, this way you don't have to worry
和我们俩各自间的关系了
about your relationship with each of us separately.
只有一个问题
There's just one question:
你要如何与我们俩融为一体
how do you mesh with the two of us as a unit?
我想
I think...
我已经准备好融入你们了
I think I'm ready to mesh.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表