剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
贝克夫妇很有可能把安全码给了罗萨里奥
The Bakers probably gave Rosario their security code.
卢卡 现在去那
Luca, get us over there right now.
谢谢
All right, thank you.
安保公♥司♥说有人得到了贝克家的密♥码♥
The security company says somebody accessed the Bakers' passcode,
进入了房♥子的安保系统
entered it into the home security system,
关掉了电源
then turned the power off.
如果那栋房♥子现在出了什么事
If something's going down in that house right now,
警局不会知道
authorities won't be notified.
这个地方是个价值一千万的堡垒
This place is a $10 million fortress.
到处都是监控 他们能看到我们过来
Security cameras everywhere. They'll see us coming.
除非我们关闭这些监控
Unless we shut down those cameras.
好的 听我说
All right, listen up.
我们没时间了解这栋房♥子的布局了
We got no time to grab the house's layout.
一旦我们切断摄像头的电源
Once we cut that camera feed,
就去找到贝克夫妇和罗萨里奥 确保他们的安全
we locate the Bakers and Rosario and we get them to safety.
收到 克里斯 你跟我来
Roger that. Chris, you're with me.
我们需要空中支援 派一架无人机过来
We need eyes in the sky. Send up the drone.
20D北方就位
This is 20-David in position on the one side.
30D南方就位
30-David in position on the three side.
无人机看到什么了吗
Got anything from the drone?
一切正常
All clear.
-听我信♥号♥♥行事 -好的
- All right, on my signal. - Okay. Yeah.
安保公♥司♥已切断监控
Security company cut the feed.
好的 上上上
All right, go. Go, go, go.
谭
Tan.
监控坏了 我们现在就得出去
Camera's just died. We need to get out of here now.
我不想像埃尔文一样死掉
I'm not ending up dead like Elvin.
你去开车 这里交给我
Go start the car. I'll finish up here.
进去
Go.
起来 快走
Get up. Move.
起来起来 我们走
Up, up, up, up, up, up. Let's go.
25D
25-David.
房♥子南侧有五个热影像
We got five heat signatures on the south side of the house.
他们的动作表明他们很慌张
Movement indicates panic.
22D 东面就位
22-David. In position on the two side.
下车
Hey! Out of the car!
-把手举起来 下车 -马上下车
- Hands! Out of the car! - Out of the car right now!
26D 我们在东侧边发现嫌疑人
26-David. We have a suspect on the two side,
-在一辆黑色轿车里 -上
- barricaded in a black sedan. - Move.
-出来 -下车
- Get out! - Out of the car!
放下武器 出来
Drop the weapon. Out now!
-放下武器 -出来
- Drop the weapon! - Get out!
不
No!
-快点下车 -下车 快点下车
- Out of the car! Now! - Out of the car right now. Right now.
洛城警局反恐特警队 放下武器
LAPD SWAT. Drop the gun.
冷静 冷静
Slow down. Slow down.
我和我的新家人需要一辆车
I need a car for me and my new family,
否则我们一起上天堂
or we all going to Heaven today.
终于查到团伙的身份了
Finally I.D. our crew.
从监狱记录查到这人名叫伊斯科·奥尔蒂斯
Prison tat on our dead guy gave us Isco Ortiz,
做过很久牢
lengthy record.
里面的人肯定是哈罗德·梅斯
Guy inside has to be Harold Mays.
他们因盗窃在索莱达监狱一起服刑过
They did time together in Soledad for burglary.
哈罗德一定是这场行动的主导者
Harold has to be what passes as the brains of the operation.
他要求我们提供一辆车 否则就射杀人♥质♥
He ordered a car or he starts shooting hostages.
不可能
No way we're gonna let that happen, man.
你有什么建议 卢卡
What do you suggest, Luca?
如果他要一辆车 为什么不给他一辆
If he wants a car, why don't we just give him one?
我有无数个理由证明这是个坏主意
I can think of a million reasons why that's a bad idea.
我知道 迪肯 但听我说
Yeah, I know, Deac, but hear him out.
斯特里特有个计划 可行的 对吗
Street's got a plan, and it's gonna work, right?
是的 是的
Right. Right.
好的 哈罗德 听我说
All right, Harold, listen to me.
你想让我的人撤离吗 没问题
You wanted my team pulled back? You got it.
街道已经清空
The street is clear.
你想要一辆快车以及自♥由♥通行权 没问题
You wanted a fast car and free passage? You got that,
但除非你信守诺言
but only if you keep your part of the deal
-放了贝克夫妇 -我要带一名人♥质♥走
- and release the Baker family. - I'm keeping one hostage
以防你临时变卦
to make sure you don't go back on your word.
我会遵守承诺的
I will keep my word.
把贝克夫妇放了 否则交易取消
Let the Bakers go, or the deal is off, man.
除非我先看到车
Soon as I see a car.
我看到车就放他们走
I see a car, I let them go.
斯特里特
Street.
该你上了
You're up.
快走快走 这边走
Come on, move, move, move, move, move. Out this way.
这边走 在我后面
Out this way, behind me.
快走快走 快来
Move, move, move. Come on.
慢点慢点 慢慢来
Slow, slow, slow. Take it easy.
准备开始 斯特里特
Here we go, Street.
-你准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready for this? - Affirmative.
黑♥车♥行动已经...
Operation Hack My Ride is...
禁用
开始
a go.
什么情况
What the hell?
释放
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
给我看... 把枪放下
Show me your... Drop your weapon!
放下 放下 快点下车
Drop it! Drop it! Out of the car now! Now!
-下车 -趴在地上
- Out of the car. - Get on the ground.
手背在后面
Hands behind your back.
罗萨里奥
Rosario?
-你还好吗 -听我说
- Hey, you okay? - Hang on. Listen to me.
-我是卢卡 他是斯特里特 -你还好吗
- I'm Luca. This... this is Street, okay? - You all right?
-我们是反恐特警队 -我知道
- We're with SWAT. - I know.
我从邻居那里听说过你们
I know you from the neighborhood.
非常感谢你们
Thank you so much.
今天的计划不错
That was a nice plan out there today.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
是啊
Yeah, it's, uh...
它有它的好处
it's got its perks, you know.
从事汽车盗窃的秘密工作
Working undercover in car theft.
况且 在过去的几个月里
Plus, uh, all this time the past few months
和鞭子在一起教会了我
hanging out with Whip basically taught me
所有关于高端黑客设备的东西
everything I need to know about hacking high-end rides.
我猜你不当警♥察♥了
Well, I guess you got a backup career
一定有个后备职业
if you ever stop being a cop.
我希望永远到不了那一天
Let's hope it never comes to that.
干得漂亮
Well, it was smart work. Good job.
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, man.
听我说 斯特里特
Listen, uh, Street.
我需要你的帮助
I need a favor.
就是...
It's, uh...
如果可以的话 我有个私人问题问你
it's kind of a personal question to ask you, if that's all right.
当然 怎么了
Yeah, of course. What's up?
在寄养家庭长大是什么感觉
What was it like growing up in foster care?
我没想到你会问这个
I wasn't expecting that.
如果有个孩子要在
If a kid had a choice between
家养家庭和教♥养♥院♥间做出选择
a foster care family and a group home,
在你看来 什么是最好的选择
what's the best option, in your opinion?
这两种经历根本不同
No experience is the same.
我14岁的时候 在教♥养♥院♥待过两个月
I was in a group home for two months
每天都要挨揍
when I was, like, 14. I got my ass kicked
直到后来我学会了打架
every day until I learned how to fight.
也有一些不错的收养案例
And there are good foster situations out there.
那些就是... 给有些...
It's-it's just... for some...
你懂的就是... 只是个工作
you know, it's... it's just a job.
一天三顿饭 有张小床
You know, it's three hots, a cot
满18岁就走出家门
and out the door at 18.
你现在也挺好的
You turned out pretty good.
你是怎么熬过来的
How'd you survive it?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表