剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Rudi!
鲁迪
Rudi!
鲁迪 不
Rudi, no!
-卡米拉 -鲁迪
- Kamile! - Rudi!
应该能追踪你车里的定♥位♥器♥
Should be able to track the GPS in your car.
卡米拉走不了多远
Kamile won't get far.
她不是想逃走
She's not trying to get away.
杀掉金刚一号♥ 是自杀式任务
It's a suicide mission to kill Omega One.
她一直在为此做计划
She's planning this as she goes,
也许还用了金刚的一次性手♥机♥联络他
probably using an Omega burner phone to contact him.
带朱比利回总部
Take Jubilee back to HQ.
你车里的定♥位♥器♥显示车就在几英里外
GPS from your car shows it's a few miles away.
-哪里 -工业区
- Where? - Industrial area.
附近有炼油厂吗 或者卡车休息站
Any refineries nearby? Or truck stops?
你指的是有汽油桶的地方
You're thinking someplace with a gasoline drum.
对
Yeah.
金刚一号♥在哪里
Where's Omega One?
-男孩在哪儿 -电♥话♥里说好了的
- Where's the boy? - We agreed on the phone.
五百万换他儿子的命
I want $5 million in exchange for his son.
包里有五百万
$5 million inside.
我说过了
I told you.
要金刚一号♥亲自把钱给我
Omega One hands the money to me, personally.
不可能 男孩在哪儿
Not happening. Where is the boy?
鲁迪在汽油桶里
Rudi is inside this gasoline drum.
别开枪 他还活着
Don't shoot. He's still alive.
金刚一号♥把人丢进汽油桶之前会先折磨他们
Omega One tortures people before putting them in drums.
我没这么做
I didn't do that,
但如果他不立刻现身
but if he doesn't come now...
他就会知道 我会怎么对待他的骨肉
he'll see what I'm willing to do to his flesh and blood.
好吧
Okay.
求你了 别伤害我儿子
Please. Don't hurt my boy.
你都是这样对待别人的
This is what you do to everyone else.
放了他
Let him go.
你杀了我 他们会杀了你
You shoot me, they shoot you dead.
我不介意
I'm okay with that.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
有枪对着你们 把手举起来
We have guns on you right now! Hands!
*I hold my head up just enough to see the sky*
*And when we go*
*We won't go slow, we'll put up such a fight*
*When they fade into the dust*
*And into ash*
*But all the children know*
*For sure this pain will surely pass*
*Strong and wise*
*And you are love*
*And when the tide it come, you will float above*
*And you will be one day*
*Exactly what you are...*
那是你妈妈吗
埃拉
Ela!
妈妈
*And touch the sky*
*Too late to keep the world*
*From dying this time...*
现在怎么办
So what now?
洪都跟缉毒局的人谈过了
Hondo spoke with the DEA.
准备重新安置朱比利和她家人
They're working on relocating Jubilee and her family.
给他们新的身份 新的房♥子
Give them new identities, new place to live.
-新的开始 -对
- New start. - Right.
-干得漂亮 -不见得吧
- Nice job. - Not really.
你们抓住了坏人 我又沒做什么
You guys brought in the bad guys. What did I do?
你真的不知道吗
You really don't see it?
把他们当家人对待
Treat people like family.
你陪着埃拉跟我们做的事
What you did with Ela was just as important
一样重要
as what we did out there.
你完成了他们交给你的任务
You did what you were asked to do.
大家都看在眼里
People notice that.
我要走了
I'm gonna take off.
长官 卡米拉的事我很抱歉
Sir, I wanted you to know I'm sorry about Kamile.
是我没有做好
I should've done better.
没有她的帮忙 我们也找不到那对母子
We wouldn't have found the mom and the kid without her help.
是很艰难的决定 而且你知道怎么抓住她
It was a tough call, plus, you knew how to bring her in,
这就行了 你做得不错
and that's what matters. You did your job.
寻找生活和工作的平衡是很不容易的事
It's not easy finding the balance between life and work.
很明显 卡米拉就为此挣扎
Kamile obviously struggled with that.
我们做出的牺牲
The sacrifices we make.
做好这份工作的同时我也抚养了家人
I raised a family while doing this job.
我觉得自己也没弄明白
I don't think I ever really figured it out.
可能对男人来说不太一样
Might be different for a man.
可能是吧
Well, probably is,
但不管怎么说 牺牲总是有的
but the sacrifices are there no matter what.
你知道
You know,
小芭不在的这几年
the past few years without Barb,
很多事我都得自己做
I've had to do things on my own.
有很多压力 犯过很多错误
A lot of stress, a lot of mistakes,
也有很多妥协
a lot of compromises.
寻找那份平衡 让我能够保持清醒
But trying to find that balance, that's what keeps me sane.
你没事吧
You good?
我没事
I'm good.
好的
All right.
-你跟达瑞尔谈过了 -对
- You talk to Darryl? - Yeah.
很好 我自己也做了些功课
Good. All right, look, I've been doing some research.
我有个朋友是地检
I got a friend who's a D.A.
-洪都 -不 听着
- Hondo. - No, listen, listen.
州检察院给了法♥院♥是否将青少年作为成年人起诉的
State props give discretion to courts as to whether or not
自♥由♥裁量权
to charge a juvenile as an adult.
洪都
Hondo.
我跟我儿子谈过了
I talked to my son.
他不是天才 上不了大学
He's no Einstein. He ain't going to college.
他连高中都毕不了业
Hell, he ain't gonna finish high school.
好吧 但只要能避免牢狱之灾
Okay, but as long as he can avoid doing a serious stint,
等他满十八岁
I might still have a chance
也许我还能送他去参军
to get him into the Marines when he's 18.
也许这就是他最好的路
Maybe this is his best path.
什么路
What path?
听着 我想过了
Look, I thought about it.
我想过以前你我和老达瑞尔在一起的日子
I thought about when you, me, and big Darryl used to hang.
你知道 我们三人
Now, you realize, of the three of us,
一个死了 一个坐牢 就剩下你
one is dead, one is in prison, and the other is you.
我常常想起从前的日子
I think about that all the time.
我们成功的概率从来就不高 老兄
Odds ain't never been great, dawg.
不是所有人都能跟你一样
Not everybody can be Hondo.
听着
Look,
我试过不让我儿子走上我的老路
I tried to keep my son out of the life,
但他偏偏要往这条路走
but he just keeps looking for it.
也许也是命中注定
Maybe it's for a reason.
不是的 勒罗伊
It's not, Leroy.
他孩子快出生了 他有自己的账单要付
He got a baby on the way now. He got bills.
这是什么意思
Okay, what does that mean?
怎么 你就这么放弃你儿子了
So what, you're just, you're gonna give up on your son?
不许这么说
Don't ever say that.
如果这是他自己选择的路
If this is the life he's gonna choose,
我就该帮他做好准备
I should prepare him,
介绍他认识这条道上的人
hook him up with the right people,
帮他生存下来 自力更生
help him survive it, thrive in it.
你觉得在监狱里什么样算成功
How do you measure success in this life?
活着
Stay alive?
赢得尊敬 不是吧
Earn respect? Come on, man.
注意你的语气
Watch your tone.
从很早以前开始
This is the same ghetto rap
你一直就是这套
you've been spitting since day one.
我太了解你了 勒罗伊
I've known you my entire life, Leroy.
你爷爷坐过牢
Your granddaddy did time.
你老爸坐过牢
Your pops did time.
达瑞尔本该是打破循环的人
Darryl's supposed to be the one to break that cycle.
但是我家的循环 他是我儿子 不是你儿子
Yeah, but it's my cycle because he's my son, not yours.
勒罗伊
Leroy.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表