剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
达瑞尔也许有罪
Darryl might be guilty,
但仍然可以有认罪协议的
but there are still plea deals to be made, man.
可以确保他的未来不会被完全毁掉
Ways of making sure that his future isn't completely ruined.
我不会放弃的
I ain't giving up.
我永远不会放弃他
I'm never gonna quit on him.
我知道
I know.
但再也没人需要你的帮忙了
But nobody's asking for your help here anymore.
有时候 事情不会如你所愿
Sometimes things don't work out.
有时候 事情就是这样
Sometimes it just be that way.
还是谢谢你来看我 老兄
Appreciate you checking in, though, dawg.
这就是了
Ah, here we go.
来吧
Come on.
这里说"需要自己打理"都是轻的
This redefines "do it yourself."
我警告过你的 卢卡
I tried to warn you, Luca.
这附近有人乱涂鸦吗
This neighborhood got a graffiti problem?
-是的 -那你这么做是为什么
- It does. - Well, what's the point of doing that?
每天都有人涂鸦
Well, every day, there's graffiti.
每晚我都来粉刷
Every night, I'm here to paint it over.
-你是警♥察♥对吧 -你怎么知道
- You're a cop, right? - How'd you know?
看着像
Look like one.
你要搬过来吗
Are you moving here?
正在考虑
I'm thinking on it.
好的 谢了
All right, thanks.
-你有买♥♥过房♥子吗 -这是第一个
- You ever own a house? - First one.
-有人帮忙办贷款吗 -没有
- You got a mortgage guy? - Nah.
我用现金支付
I'm just gonna pay cash.
价格挺划算 对吧
I mean, it's a good price, right?
而且 我存了好多年的钱了
Plus, I've been saving money up for years.
我把这笔钱叫做 "给我滚蛋"
Used to call it "screw you money" that I could live on
如果有人非让我做违背初心的事
if anyone ever tried to get me to do something
我就靠这笔钱活着
I didn't believe in.
辞职储备金吗
Money to quit your job?
也许你不该告诉我的
Maybe you shouldn't tell me that.
我在想 我好好改造一下这地方
Now, I'm thinking, I'm thinking I could fix this place up.
可以在客厅放一个台球桌
I could put a pool table in the living room,
买♥♥台大电视接上游戏机
big screen for the PlayStation.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
棒极了
Hell yeah.
我感觉以后会有很多起
I got a feeling we're gonna be responding
对此处噪音的投诉
to a lot of noise complaints here.
杜克 看看我们的新家
Duke! Look what we got.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
老实说 不太好
Honestly, no.
-能进去吗 -当然
- Can I come in? - Of course.
你知道吗 尼娅
You know, Nia,
当我还在警♥察♥学院受训时
when I was training to be a cop...
我的目标
my goal...
就是帮助他人
was to help people,
像我朋友的儿子达瑞尔一样的人
like my friend's son Darryl.
就我对你的了解来看
From what I know about you,
我确定你真的帮了他
I'm sure you did help him.
真的吗 真的有吗
Did I really? I mean, really?
你是地检
I mean, you're a D.A.
你知道最后会怎么样
You know the way it goes.
不管我们的意愿为何
No matter the intentions we may have,
就算我们拼命争取
even when we put ourselves out there...
也无关紧要
...it doesn't matter.
需要补上的漏洞越来越多
Just more holes in the dam to plug.
所以呢 我们继续补漏 对吧
So? Then we just keep plugging them, right?
我明白你的意思
I hear what you're saying.
你想要成为改变一切的人
You want to be the change.
但最终 你也不知道是否有这个能力
But, ultimately, you don't know if you'll ever really be able to.
我爸以前经常引用一句话
There's a quote my father used to say:
"我活着 就不能做悲观主义者
"I can't be a pessimist because I'm alive.
我必须坚信我们能活下去
I'm forced to believe that we can survive
战胜一切艰难险阻"
whatever we must survive."
詹姆斯·鲍德温的话
James Baldwin.
我妈以前也跟我说过
My mother used to read the same thing to me.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice
只能成为乐观主义者
but to be optimists.
但做乐观主义者会有很多负担
But being an optimist is a burden.
意味着你会经历很多失望
It means a lot of disappointment,
有些时候
and sometimes,
也会有一些愤怒
a little anger.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表