剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
知道我在说谁吗
Do you know who I'm talking about?
他让我们把这个给你
He told us to give you this.
"我就知道你们会查出我的身份
"I was hoping you'd identify me
并且找到这里来 很好
"and find your way here. Good.
这些孩子全都无家可归
"These are all homeless kids
被我们发现时他们正睡在大街上
"we found sleeping on the street,
饥肠辘辘 遭人抛弃
"hungry and abandoned.
我把我的房♥子给他们作为容身之地
"I gave them my house as a place to stay,
因为我们所谓的领导人根本没有帮助他们
"after our so-called leaders did nothing to help them.
这就是政客该付出代价的原因
This is why politicians must pay."
落款 辛寇"
Signed "Cinque."
警长 这位是史黛丝
Commander, this is Stacey,
审计长格温·米勒的女儿
City Controller Gwen Miller's daughter.
我知道她是谁 谢谢
I know who she is. Thank you.
警♥察♥去接我
The police picked me up,
说我需要到这来接受保护
said I need to come here for protection.
那些人抓走了我妈妈
Those people have my mom.
我们正尽我们所能解救你的母亲
We're working very hard to help your mother.
上一次我和我妈妈在这
The last time my mother and I were here,
也是你们救了我
it was after you saved me.
我记得 地震发生后
I remember. She was very worried about you
她非常担心你
after that earthquake hit.
我爸爸在几年前去世了
My dad passed away a few years ago.
他的死几乎拖垮了我妈妈
His death kind of wrecked my mom.
我能理解
Oh. Yeah. I can understand that.
之后 就只有我们相依为命了
Since then, it's just me and her.
你最后一次跟妈妈说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to your mom?
今天早晨
This morning.
她准备去和市议员吃早午餐
She was headed to brunch with those city councilmen.
-施特鲁布议员和华盛顿议员 -应该是
- Councilmen Strub and Washington? - I-I think so.
你知道他们要去哪里吃早午餐吗
Do you know where they were having brunch?
市中心附近的太平洋餐车
The Pacific Dining Car near downtown.
好 听着 我们会尽一切努力救出你妈妈
Okay. Listen, we're gonna do everything we can to help your mother.
但你要把所有你知道的跟这场早午餐有关的事
But I'm gonna need you to tell me everything you know
全部告诉我
about that brunch.
警长 辛寇正在直播他的下一条视频
Commander, Cinque's streaming his next video.
好的 你去陪着她
Okay. I need you to stay with her.
就在这边 议员
Right over here, Councilman.
法庭再次开庭
Court's back in session.
受审人是 萨姆纳·华盛顿议员
And on the docket: Councilman Sumner Washington.
求你们 放我走吧
Please, let me go.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
你知道大家为什么选你
Do you know why you were elected to be in charge
负责洛杉矶八区吗
of the 8th District of Los Angeles?
那是洛杉矶南部
That's South L.A.
少数民族人口众多
Has a large ethnic minority population.
大家选你
Yet you were elected
是因为你当法官的强硬立场
because of your hardline stance as a judge.
你继续推行漏洞百出的三振出局法
You perpetuated three-strike loopholes,
美国联邦于1994年通过了《暴♥力♥犯罪控制与执法条例》
俗称“三振出局法”
对于已犯二次重大犯罪之重犯
或者前曾犯一次以上重大犯罪之暴♥力♥重罪犯
或者一次以上重大犯罪之毒品
当其再犯罪时
将被处终身监禁 不得假释
依照不平等的判决法律将数百人送入狱
putting away hundreds based on unequal sentencing laws.
不要这样 不要这样
Don't do this. Don't do this.
你的罪名已经被确定了
Your guilt has already been determined.
这只是场宣判听证会
This is merely a sentencing hearing.
而你的判决是...
And your sentence...
把他扔去喂狗
...throw him to the dogs.
不要这样
Don't do this!
你在追踪吧
Tell us you tracked that.
正在查呢
Working on it.
把他去喂狗 这是什么意思
Throw him to the dogs. What does that mean?
刚才我查了华盛顿议员在做法官时的记录
Earlier, I looked up Councilman Washington's track record
他判了很多人进监狱
as a judge. He put away a lot of people.
尤其是几乎让十二街恶狗帮全军覆没
Specifically, he nearly decimated Calle Doce Perros.
十二街恶狗帮 东好莱坞的黑帮
12th Street Dogs. East Hollywood gang.
对 我和卢卡的邻居马科斯
Yeah. Me and Luca's neighbor, uh, Marcos--
他是他们对头帮派的人
he belongs to a rival set.
那辛寇说他要把议员扔去喂狗
So when Cinque says he's throwing the councilman to the dogs,
也就是说他要把他交给
it means he's tossing him to bangers
一心想要报仇的黑帮
that have revenge on their minds.
也许卢卡可以去问问马科斯 打探出他们的位置
Maybe Luca can talk to Marcos, try to locate where they are.
-你觉得你们的邻居会帮忙吗 -可以一试
- Think your neighbor would help us? - We got to try.
卢卡最近赢得了一些信任
Luca's earned some trust with him lately.
我查到了辛寇视频传出的地点
I got a location on Cinque's streaming feed.
诺曼底街600号♥
600 Normandie.
好的 带上卢卡去找马科斯谈谈
All right. Take Luca to talk to Marcos,
希望我们还能救下华盛顿议员
hopefully we can still save Councilman Washington.
让你小队的其他人去抓辛寇
Get the rest of your team and go grab Cinque.
没有窗户
No windows.
与辛寇直播的场所一致
Matches the space from Cinque's feed.
没有热信♥号♥♥
No heat signatures.
要么里面没人要么辛寇把墙体加厚了
Either no one's inside or Cinque reinforced the walls.
有外接电源
There's an external power source.
有可能是上次那种自动机♥枪♥用的 洪都
Could be for automated machine guns, like last time, Hondo.
保持警惕 防爆组待命
All right, stay sharp. Bomb squad's on standby.
一旦发现炸♥药♥的迹象 立即撤回
Any signs of explosives, you back out.
收到
Roger that.
两人跟上我
Two, two, two, two, two.
辛寇不在这
Cinque's not here.
是个服务器中心
This is a server farm.
一定是用了另一处的IP地址
He must be piggybacking the IP address from another location.
卢卡 我们又碰壁了
Luca, we got another dead end.
得要靠你这边了
I could really use something from you.
收到 洪都 交给我们
Roger that, Hondo. We're on it.
你确定穿便装会不一样
You sure the civvies will make a difference?
想从马科斯那套到消息 就得让他卸下防备
Look, we want info from Marcos, I got to lower his defenses.
他不会想让别人看见他和穿特警队制♥服♥的人
He's not gonna want to be seen with two guys
光天化日之下在一起的
in SWAT gear in broad daylight.
马科斯
Hey, Marcos.
我有事想问你
I got something I need to discuss with you.
好
Okay.
你和我去巷子里
You and me in the alley.
不认识什么议员
Don't know about no councilman.
但那个辛寇
But that Cinque dude?
如果你问我的话 他说得很有道理
He makes a lot of sense, you ask me.
他在杀无辜的人
Look, he's killing innocent people.
反正不是我的家人
Nobody in my family.
告诉我十二街恶狗帮的集结点
You got nothing to lose
你又没什么损失
telling me the 12th Street Dogs are crewing up.
反正他们是你们的对头
They're a rival set.
但我也不是告密的废柴
Yeah, but I ain't no punk-ass snitch either.
我不是以警♥察♥的身份来找你的
I'm not coming at you as the cop.
我是以街坊邻居的身份来找你的
I'm coming at you as the guy who lives up the street.
我很尊敬你的奶奶
Look, I got respect for your abuela.
她每天早上都给你爷爷的墓前放鲜花
She takes flowers to your grandpa's grave every morning.
你监视我的家人
You watch my family?
不是 我只是关注这个街区
No, I watch the block.
和你一样
The same as you.
我听说你的弟弟 小个子
And I heard your little brother, Shorty,
因重大盗窃罪被抓
got popped with a grand theft.
你帮我找到华盛顿议员
You help me find Councilman Washington,
我可以把量刑减为轻罪
I get it reduced to a misdemeanor,
不留案底
take it off Shorty's record.
或许他就不用走你的老路了
Maybe he avoids the path that you took,
能让奶奶为他骄傲
makes your abuela proud.
别再提我的家人了
And don't ever talk about my family.
不然有你好看的
That's how you catch smoke.
听你的
Oh, whatever, man.
迪肯 帮个忙
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表