剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
乖狗狗 加油
Good girl. Come on.
你找着什么了
What you got?
我觉得谢尔比的追踪能力
Yeah, I think we've reached the limits
已经到极限了
of Shelby's tracking skills.
这里气味太杂了
There's too many other scents.
等一下 慢着
Hey, wait a minute. Whoa, whoa.
这些脚印
These, uh, footprints.
这些脚印是新的
These things are recent.
迪莫 你在里面吗
Timo, are you in here?
-迪莫 -迪莫
- Timo! - Timo!
卢卡
Luca?
我们是卢卡和斯特里特 兄弟
Hey, it's Luca and Street, bud.
你在里面干什么
What are you doing in here, man?
你妈妈担心坏了
Your mom's worried sick about you.
你怎么不回家
Why didn't you come home, bud?
-我在躲人 -躲谁
- I was hiding. - Hiding from who?
-坏人 -快下来
- The bad guys. - Come on down.
发生了什么
What's going on, man?
你在躲谁呢
Who are you hiding from, huh?
-看谁来了 -谢尔比
- Look who it is. - Shelby!
你好 谢尔比
Hi. Hi, Shelby.
-你说什么坏人 -穿黑衣服的坏人
- Hey, so what bad guys? - The ones in black.
他们有枪 我看见他们带走了索西
They had guns. I saw them take Sosie.
他们想抓我 我跑了
They tried to get me, but I ran.
好了 你现在没事了
All right, well, you're okay now.
这里没有坏人 看见没
There's no bad guys here now, see?
走吧 我们回家找妈妈
Come on, let's get you home to your mom.
走吧
Come on.
我们走 谢尔比
Let's go. Come on. Let's go, Shelby.
好狗狗
Good girl.
索西是谁
Who's Sosie?
索西 她是我们街区的 和妈妈住在一起
Sosie, she, uh, she lives on my block, with her mom.
你觉得迪莫说的是真的吗
You think there's any truth to what Timo said?
什么 穿黑衣服的带着枪的坏人
What? Bad guys in black with guns?
可能是马科斯的人
Could be Marcos' crew.
-米约 米约 -妈妈
- Mijo. Mijo. - Mom.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我吓死了
I was so scared.
别再这样了
Please, don't ever do that to me again.
-你好 -什么事
- Hi. - Yes?
戈尔维茨太太 我是吉姆·斯特里特警官
Mrs. Galvez, I'm Officer Jim Street.
就住在那个街区
I actually live just down the block.
你的女儿索西 她在家吗
Is your daughter Sosie... is she-she home?
不在 索西跟朋友们出去了
Uh, no. S-Sosie's out with some friends.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
是的 我不久前刚跟她讲过话
Yes, I-I just talked to her a little while ago.
我们可以打给她吗
Would it be okay if we call her?
我们只是想确认她没事
We just want to make sure she's okay.
没必要 索西很好
No need. Uh, Sosie is fine.
你好
Hi.
你好 我是吉姆
Hey, I'm Jim. I, uh...
我是你的邻居 我们还没见过吧
I'm your neighbor. I don't think we've met yet.
那是索西的表兄佩德罗
Th-That is sosie's cousin Pedro.
你好 佩德罗 可不可以请你出来一下
Hey, Pedro, do you mind stepping out here for a moment?
出来
Come on out.
-有事吗 警官 -没什么事
- Is there a problem, Officer? - No problem.
我们只是需要检查一下身份证
I mean, we'd just like to see some I.D.,
可以吧
if that's okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没带钱包
Don't have my wallet on me.
我需要你把手举起来
Hey. I need you to put your hands up.
行吗 把你的手举起来
Okay? Let's just put your hands up,
-慢慢的 -转身
- nice and slow. - Turn around.
-转身 -转身 面朝
- Turn around. - Turn around, face...
嫌犯逃逸
Rabbit!
有枪
Gun!
达瑞尔在学校的表现很好
Darryl's been doing really great in school.
态度十分端正
He's got a good attitude.
只是需要稳定的家庭环境让他保持下去
He just needs a solid family situation to keep him on track.
社会工作者说
The caseworker said Darryl's
-达瑞尔在此期间一直跟你在一起 -是的
- staying with you in the meantime. - He has been.
只是 由于我的工作
It's just, with my work schedule, I...
我没法一直照顾他
I can't keep him permanently.
卡普里是全职妈妈
Capri, she's a stay-at-home mom,
所以家里一直有个家长在
so there's always a parent around here.
这些孩子都是你收养的
These your foster kids?
你们还真是一个大家庭
It's quite a family you got here.
是的
Oh, yeah.
只有小的三个还在家
Only the younger three at home.
大的两个已经成年 搬走了
The older two have already grown up and moved on.
-他们现在在哪 -一个在河边大道
- Where'd they end up? - One's in Riverside.
另一个现在在长滩
The other's, uh... Long Beach now.
你们没保持联络
You don't stay in touch?
你也知道孩子是怎么回事
You know how they are.
当他们长大了 成年了
When they get older, they hit 18,
有了社交活动 有自己的事要做
get social lives, do their own thing.
有时就很难再和他们沟通了
It's hard to keep up with them sometimes.
你们收拾完衣服了
You boys finish the laundry?
是的 先生 我们把所有的东西都叠好了
Yes, sir. We folded everything.
好 把你们的衣服收起来
All right. Put your clothes away,
然后去做作业吧
then get going on your homework.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我们相信孩子能从做家务中受益
We believe kids benefit from a routine.
自♥由♥活动是一种奖励
Free time is a reward.
给孩子们定好条条框框
You give a child structure,
他们的回应总能给你惊喜
it's amazing how they respond.
我们也会这样教育达瑞尔的
We'll instill that in Darryl.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for the information.
这就是你们下班后的活动
This is what you do when you're off-duty?
我们想找到社区里失踪的小孩
We were trying to locate a missing neighborhood kid,
后来事情就发展成这样了
and when we did, it led us here.
然后就有一位警员牵扯进了枪击案
And then there was an officer-involved shooting.
知道为什么疑犯变得这么有攻击性吗
Have any idea why the suspect became aggressive?
索西·戈尔维茨
Sosie Galvez.
今天早上 有小孩看到
Earlier today, kid witness saw her
在大约三个街区外的那边
get grabbed up by a couple guys
她被一些人强行拉进了一辆黑色轿车
in a dark sedan about three blocks that way.
是的 差不多同一时间
Yeah, about the same time our dead guy,
死者手持一把枪强行闯入了这间房♥子
armed with a gun, forced his way into the house,
告诉索西的妈妈 他要跟她待上一段时间
telling Sosie's mom that he's gonna sit with her for a while.
是的 我们认为 不管是谁带走了索西
Yeah. We're thinking whoever took Sosie
一定对她有所企图
must want something from her.
所以他们以对母亲的威胁作为筹码
So they use a threat against the mom as leverage.
是的 我们觉得这最有可能
Yeah, that's the best we could figure.
-有身份证吗 -没有 不过我们找到一部手♥机♥
- Any I.D.? - Uh, no, but we did have a cell phone.
但是手♥机♥锁着
It's locked, though.
我会告诉好莱坞分局 我们会帮他们找索西
I'll tell Hollywood Division we'll help them search for Sosie.
我们把手♥机♥带给技术部
We'll get the cell phone over to Tech.
好的 索西妈妈有些呼吸困难
Okay. Hey, uh, the mom was having some trouble breathing.
我认为帮她做下检查比较好
I thought it'd be good to get her checked out.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
他们说她只是有点激动
They say she just got a little excited
所以喘不上气
and she started hyperventilating.
她很担心她女儿
She's terrified for her daughter.
她不知道他们的企图
She has no idea what this is about,
或他们把索西带到哪去了吗
or where they might have taken Sosie?
不知道 她跟我们一样毫无头绪
No, she's as clueless as we are.
女士 这是犯罪现场 女士 请停下
Ma'am, it's a crime scene! Ma'am, stop! No!
妈妈
Ama! Ama!
-没事的 这是索西 -别过去 没事的
- It's okay. It's Sosie. - No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表