剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
安全
It's clear.
安全
Clear.
这是一九帮的藏♥毒♥窝点
It's a One-Niner stash house.
难怪他们要和警方交火
No wonder they were lighting up the police.
这里有价值五万块的迷幻药
Yeah, that's got to be, like, 50 G's worth of PCP.
这是火箭燃料
It's Rocket Fuel.
你知道这玩意
What, you know that stuff?
99年刚毕业的时候
I was fresh out of the Academy
这种垃圾第一次出现在街头
when this junk first hit the streets in '99.
把我的社区祸害得不轻
Tore through my hood pretty bad.
全洛杉矶都很泛滥 数百个吸食者吸毒过量致死
Actually tore all across L.A. Hundreds of users OD'd,
很多人进了停尸房♥
a lot of 'em ended up in the morgue.
幸好那个家伙没有武器
Good thing the banger out there wasn't armed.
后来那人可能就是磕了这个
Yeah, well, the next suspect hopped up on this stuff might be.
反恐特警队
第二季 第二十集
你说得没错 洪都
You called it, Hondo.
罪证化验室对你找到的玻璃罐做了化学测试
The crime lab did a chemical test on the jug you found.
测试结果液体为纯五氯苯酚
Came back as pure PCP.
所以那个一九帮的发了疯似的
Explains why that One-Niner was out of his mind.
这批货叫火箭燃料
That's the Rocket Fuel brand.
化验室能查出配方吗
Was the lab able to trace the recipe?
已经查出了 配方和20年前一名罪犯
They were. Turns out it's an exact chemical match
创造的配方完全一致
to a recipe created by a suspect 20 years ago.
迪肯 你感觉还好吗
Deacon, how you feeling?
挺好的 得了吧 一个断了片的混混
Fine. Come on, it's gonna take more than a...
还得再来几下才能伤得了我
few love taps from a spazzed-out banger to put me back on the DL.
拉罗伊斯·杰宽 又名毒师J
Laroyce Jaekwon, aka Chef J.
南洛杉矶街头五氯苯酚制毒师
He's a PCP street chemist based out of South L.A.,
从未被捕
was never arrested.
那是因为有个计划逮捕他的麻醉毒品诱捕行动
That's because Chef J disappeared a week before
行动一周前他就消失了
a narcotics sting was set to take him down.
对 有传言说他拿着垃圾袋装的一千万现金
Yeah. It was rumored that he ghosted L.A. back then
在洛杉矶消失得无影无踪
with $10 million cash stuffed in Hefty bags.
或许20年后
Well, maybe after 20 years,
毒师J钱花光了 重新出山最后挣他一笔
Chef J ran out of money, he's back to make a final payday.
我去打给毒品调查科
I'll put a call into Narcotics,
他重出洛杉矶的消息
see if they have any intel on him being back in the city.
时刻留意手♥机♥
All right, keep your phones close.
在找到
Until we find out
下一批火箭燃料的出处前
where this next batch of Rocket Fuel is coming from,
保持高度警惕
we are on high alert.
该死的一九帮的人狠狠打在了我耳朵上
Hey. Damn One-Niner smacked me square in the ear.
脸上还火♥辣♥辣地疼呢
It still stings like hell.
伤到软骨最难受了
Cartilage is the worst.
有次一个磕了药的蒙古人一拳打在我鼻子上
This, uh, methed-out Mongol cracked me in the nose once,
我的眼睛流了两天泪
my eyes watered for two days.
最好的药就是龙舌兰
Best medicine's tequila,
但是我不推荐上班时喝
but I wouldn't recommend it on duty.
我
Hey, I, um...
我有件事要告诉你
I have something I need to run by you.
现在就把我当成你的忏悔室
I am your confession booth.
泰和基拉要我搬去跟他们一起住
Ty and Kira asked me to move in with them.
这可是件大事
Wow. That-That's major.
我知道 但他们超好
I know, but they're awesome.
和他们在一起 比我经历过的所有一对一的恋情
I mean, being with them has been better than any other
感觉都要好
one-on-one relationship I've ever had.
他们婚礼取消了
They cancel their wedding?
我一直在帮他们发请帖
I've been helping send out invites.
婚礼是80年代哥特风
It's gonna be '80s goth themed.
我真的很高兴你现在很幸福
Look, I am really glad that you are happy now,
但蜜月过后 你究竟是他们的什么人
but after the honeymoon, I mean, what exactly are you to them?
抱歉 等下
Sorry, one sec.
吉姆·斯特里特
Jim Street.
欺诈指控
Fraudulent charges?
那个
Actually, uh,
你能把所有指控一起发到我邮箱吗
can you just, uh, just e-mail me a list of the charges?
-谢谢 -怎么了
- Thank you. - What's up?
我的银行提醒我
I got a fraud alert from my bank
有张根本不是我申请的信♥用♥卡♥涉嫌欺诈
for a credit card that I never applied for.
还记得吗 大概一个月前
Remember, like, a month ago,
我跟你说我妈不见了 假释期没出现
I told you my mom, she went MIA, skipped parole.
记得 我...
Yeah, I...
你觉得这张信♥用♥卡♥是她弄的
This credit card, you think it's her?
可能 我们能
Maybe, maybe. Can we, uh,
下次再聊你的恋情吗 抱歉
talk about the relationship thing later? I'm sorry.
没事
Don't worry.
洪都 我认识个退休警♥察♥可能可以帮上忙
Listen, Hondo, I know an ex-cop who might be able to help.
本·莫斯利 火箭燃料盛行街头时
Ben Mosley. Worked a Narco team out of South Bureau
在南区缉毒组工作
when Rocket Fuel hit the streets.
谭 毒师J制毒时你还小
Tan, you were just a kid when Chef J was slinging poison.
你怎么认识90年代的缉毒警♥察♥的
How'd you get connected to a Narco cop from the '90s?
我表哥 徐 他
My cousin, Zee. He, uh,
他18岁就死了 那年我10岁
died when he was 18 and I was ten.
我爸妈说徐死于车祸
My parents told me Zee was killed in a car accident,
他们一直没有告诉我真♥相♥
but the story never added up to me.
我读高中时 调查了一下
When I was a senior in high school, I did some digging.
我找到了徐的死亡证明
I found Zee's death certificate.
是莫斯利签的字
Mosley was the cop who signed it.
不是车祸吗
And it wasn't a car crash?
不是 结果我发现我表哥在吸毒
Nah. Turns out my cousin was an addict.
不断出入戒毒所 莫斯利是
In and out of rehab. Mosley was the officer
在小巷里发现他尸体的警官
who discovered his body in an alley.
脚上的球鞋也掉了
Pumas stripped off his feet.
嗑火箭燃料过量而死
OD'd on Rocket Fuel.
抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
我表哥
My cousin.
就是他一直激励着我加入洛城警局
He's what motivated me to join LAPD.
那个莫斯利 誓要逮捕毒师J吗
And Mosley, Chef J was his white whale?
逃走的那个
The one who got away?
-莫斯利有他的详细资料 -好
- Mosley's got a deep file on him. - All right.
如果你觉得值得一试 带上一名队员
If you think it's worth a shot, you grab another team member
一起去听听莫斯利怎么说
and you go see what Mosley has to say.
好
Yeah.
我告诉你 十点后你丈夫在那家按♥摩♥院
I'm telling you, there is nothing kosher going down
规矩得不能再规矩了
with your husband at that massage parlor after 10:00 p.m.
听到请回电
I'm gonna need to call you back.
维克多 气色不错嘛
Damn. Victor, you're looking good.
你也是 本
You, too, Ben.
干了十年了 还是不能说句谎话
Ten years on the job, you still can't tell a lie
拯救自己的人生
to save your life.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你是迪肯
Deacon.
-你怎么知道的 -队里所有事
- How'd you know? - Victor told me
维克多都会跟我说 你看上去是会去教堂的人
all about his team, and you look like a man that goes to church.
就当你是在恭维我
I'll take that as a compliment.
每支队伍都需要一个神一般的人物作为保障
Every squad needs a man of God for insurance.
维克多告诉我你们发现了一罐火箭燃料
Victor tells me you found a jug of Rocket Fuel.
那个混♥蛋♥毒师J又操回旧业了
And that son of a bitch Chef J is back in action.
我们不确定就是他干的
Well, we're not sure if it's actually him,
还是有人在抄袭他的旧配方
or just someone copying his old recipe.
毒师J很保护他的方子
Chef J was very protective of his stew.
任何偷取或仿制配方的人都会被杀
Anyone found stealing or trying to imitate it ended up dead.
为什么他从未被抓
How'd he never get taken down?
他给社区的慈善机构捐了一百多万
He donated over a million dollars to charities in the hood,
给业余体育联合会捐护腿和秋衣
gave AAU teams free kicks and jerseys.
毒师J收买♥♥了社区
Chef J bought off the neighborhood
-让大家都不会出来指证他 -没错
- so no one would testify against him. - That's right.
他还通过一家唱片公♥司♥洗钱
And he also washed cash through a record label.
他消失后 公♥司♥就破产了
After he disappeared, it went bankrupt.
所以 我几个月前看到这个时
That's why, when I saw this a few months ago,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表