剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
只有部分人受轻伤
they only had a few minor injuries.
没有人受重伤
No one seriously hurt.
但你不知道史黛丝的情况吗
But you don't know about Stacey specifically?
-还没找到她吗 -我们还在问
- They haven't found her yet? - We're still working on it.
很抱歉 但我们要帮助在办案的同事
Now, I apologize, but we need to assist our people in the field.
当然 你们忙吧
Of course. Do what you need to do.
如果脚手架没有做好恰当的安全措施
You might have a case against that contractor
你可以起诉承建商
if that scaffolding wasn't secured right.
好 我会跟工会代表谈谈
Yeah, I'll talk to my union rep.
幸好那根钢筋不长
Lucky that rebar wasn't longer,
不然你的肺就被刺穿了
or it would have punctured your lung.
那是空中医疗人员吗
Is that a flight medic?
他们一整天都进进出出的
Oh, they've been in and out all day.
刚用直升机送来几个在地震时
Just medevac'd in a couple of construction guys
摔倒的建筑工人
who took a tumble when the quake hit.
顶楼有停机坪吗
You guys got a helipad here?
有 地震后损坏了
We did. Got damaged in the earthquake.
我们用的是旁边银行的停机坪
We're using one on the bank building next door.
市特警队 请让一让
Metro SWAT. Out of the way!
你是尼克吗 护士长说你在治疗一位
You Nick? Charge nurse says you were treating a guy
左腹部穿刺伤的男性患者
with a puncture wound to his left abdomen.
建筑事故 钢筋的那位
Construction accident. Piece of rebar?
他在哪
Where can I find him?
我刚处理完 他在那边
I finished up with him. He's over there.
刚才还在的 我们在聊
Well, he was just there. We were talking about
刚空运来的几位受伤的建筑工人
the construction guys that just medevac'd in.
-他有带着一个孩子吗 -没有 就他一个人
- Did he have a kid with him? - No, he was alone.
好 他具体问了什么
Okay, what was he asking, exactly?
他想知道直升机在哪里降落
Wanted to know where they land the helicopter.
-还有呢 -我告诉他我们用了
- And? - I told him we're using the helipad
隔壁银行的停机坪
on the bank building next door.
-卢卡 -快去
- Luca. - Go.
-让开 -请让一让
- Out of the way. Excuse me. - Excuse me.
没有脉搏了
Nothing.
别上来
Don't come up here!
这里是20D队
This is 20-David.
北边楼梯间有一人死亡
I have a fatality in the north stairwell.
请派人联♥系♥
I need someone to patch through to
楼顶的医疗飞机
the medevac bird on the roof.
让飞行员立刻起飞
Tell the pilot to take off immediately.
卢卡 我们走
Luca, let's move.
卢卡 右边
Luca, right side!
不许动 不许动
Don't you move! Don't you move.
-掩护我 -上
- Cover me. - Go!
快走 快走
Go! Now!
洪都
Hondo!
不
No!
那个男孩在哪
Where's the boy?
急救
没事了 没事了
Hey. Hey, you're okay.
没事了 我们来了
You're okay. We got you.
好了 没事了
Here we go. Got it.
你没事吧
You okay?
-没事了 -没事了
- You're all right. - All right, you're good.
你没事吧
You all right?
你受伤了吗 你受伤了吗
Are you hurt? Are you hurt?
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
没事了 没事了
All right, it's all right.
你安全了 知道吗
You're safe, okay?
看着我 你安全了
Look at me, you're safe.
我知道两边港口的联络人
I have the contacts at both ports.
还有在纽约和亚特兰大的买♥♥家
And the buyers in New York and Atlanta.
我什么都说
I will give you everything.
我从不想伤害别的孩子
I never wanted to hurt other children.
只想保护我自己的孩子
Only to protect my own.
你做的是对的
You're doing the right thing.
我还能再见到他们吗
Do you think I will see them again?
你配合地检的工作
You play ball with the D.A.
将你知道的事都出庭作证
You testify to everything you know.
我保证
Guarantee it.
他们会长大 但你会见到他们的
They'll be older, but you'll see 'em.
如果他们能活下来
If they survive.
他们会的
They will.
妈妈 你不用叫警♥察♥来找我的
Mom, you didn't have to send the cops for me.
我一点事也没有
I was totally fine.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
妈妈有权利担心
A mother's allowed to worry.
好妈妈都会担心的
All the good ones do.
我真不知该如何谢你
I can't thank you enough for this.
今天比较特殊 但希望
Wasn't a typical day, but hopefully
你能体会到我们在市特警队所做的工作
you got a sense of all the work we do here at Metro.
特警组并没有
SWAT's not the prima donna
像委员会里的人所认为的那般狂妄自大
that some members of the commission would have you believe.
有你们这样的榜样是洛杉矶警局的福气
LAPD's lucky to have you setting the bar.
所以你能明白为什么我们部门需要更多资源
So you can see now how our division requires extra resources.
我懂 遗憾的是
I do... but unfortunately
数字依然不会改变
the math is still the math,
而且因为地震带来的损害
and our budget is only going to get tighter
预算只会更紧
with all the earthquake damage.
如果不裁员
15% is gonna be impossible
缩减15%的预算是不可能的
without seriously reducing personnel.
"此次地震是20年来最为严重的一起
"Power and cell service is 90% restored
目前电力和手♥机♥服务目前已恢复90%
after the largest tremor in over 20 years.
本次地震为里氏6.6级
The quake measures 6.6 on the Richter scale
震源深度约为1万9千米"
with an estimated depth of 12 miles."
卢卡 都被你说中了
Damn, Luca, you nailed it.
-对 -是的
- Yup. - Yup.
杜克 你在这里做什么
Duke! What are you doing here, boy?
-过来 过来 -我们在你家附近
- Come on up, up, up. - We were by your place,
我想着去看看它
just figured I'd just check in on him.
你家一片狼藉 卢卡
It's pretty trashed, Luca.
窗户碎了 还有
There's a broken window, and...
我觉得他想出来
I thought he might try to get out;
感觉丢下它不太好
it didn't feel right to leave him.
谢了 兄弟
Appreciate it, man.
你人真好 斯特里特
That was good of you, Street.
你在外面碰到洪都了吗
Did you, uh, catch Hondo out there?
没 我没看到他
No, I didn't-didn't see him.
也许你走之前 应该找他聊聊
Well, maybe you should talk to him before you go.
说什么
And say what?
和他说你希望再给你一次机会
Come on. That you want another shot.
我们俩都知道你想
We both know you do.
你们在外面干得怎么样
So how was it out there for you guys?
-挺刺♥激♥的 -嗯
- Got pretty hairy. - Yeah.
但是这家伙
But this guy?
今天他的薪水绝对是他应得的
He earned his paycheck today.
你干了什么 斯特里特
What'd you do out there, Street?
-没做什么 没什么 -你说笑吗
- Nah, it was nothing, it was nothing. - You kidding?
他冒着被电死的危险救了个女的
He risked his ass saving this woman from getting electrocuted.
她当时困在
She was stuck on top of
-报纸售卖♥♥机上 -嗯
- this newspaper dispenser, right? - All right.
他把我当成小偷一样来打
He hit me like I stole something.
你怎么样 斯特里特
Hey, what's up, Street?
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
托尼刚才在和我们说
Tony was just telling us
斯特里特的英雄事迹
how Street saved the day out there.
小事一桩 只是救了一位身处险境的女士
It was no big deal, just a lady in a tight spot.
差点变成炸鸡
About to get fried like a chicken.
很重要的一部分
Kind of an important part.
我觉得很正常啊
Well, I'm not surprised.
你的副驾座上坐了一位好警♥察♥
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表