剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-你在这里干嘛 -我认识他
- What are you doing here? - u202dI know him.
我说迈卡 我们在同一个射击俱乐部
Micah, I mean. We're in the same shooting club.
-你也是仗义枪手团的 -我想帮忙
- You're a Straight Shooter, too? u202d- I want to help.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
迈卡脾气不好 可他不是坏人
Micah's an angry guy, but he's not bad.
他会听人劝的
He can be talked down.
求你了 别让他为此送命
Please. Don't let him die for this.
我们会尽力的 但最终还是靠他自己
We'll do our best, but ultimately, it's up to him.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
是我忠实的爱国者
That's my loyal patriots,
包围录音棚 发动战争
circling the studio, waging war
夺回他们的国家
to reclaim their country.
只要你让他们别打了 他们立刻就会照做
They would stop calling in a second if you asked them to.
他们会为你做任何事
They'd do anything for you.
可你还是选择传播仇恨
Yet you choose to spread hate.
你甚至都不相信这些鬼东西
You don't even believe any of this crap.
不 我相信自己的所有言论
No, I believe everything I say.
因为那全部都是事实
'Cause it's all the truth,
不管你是否愿意听
whether you want to hear it or not.
那你相信那对恋人应该被车碾过去
So you believe that couple should have been run over?
你的追随者们只是想找到除自己以外的
Your followers are just looking for someone to hate
仇恨的对象
other than themselves,
而你将矛头指向了我们
and you're pointing the biggest finger in our direction.
现在可是你拿着枪指着我们
Well, you're the one pointing a gun.
门被密钥锁死了
Those doors are locked with an encrypted key.
除了强行破门没有其它办法
There's no way we're getting inside without breaking in.
斯托姆真够多疑的
Storm is one paranoid piece of work.
窗户也用了特殊的着色材料
The windows are a special tinted material, too.
可防弹而且从外面无法看透
Bulletproof and impossible to see inside.
一点都不奇怪
Doesn't surprise me,
一个将矛头指向全国半数人口的人
a guy who wants to put a target on half the country's
当然害怕有人想除掉他
afraid to have one put on him.
他的防护措施太好了
His fear of getting killed
我们都没法救他出来
is making it impossible for us to save his ass.
科尔特斯回总部了
Cortez is back at HQ
试图与内部取得直接联♥系♥
working on a direct connection inside.
警长 我能帮上忙
Commander, I think I can help.
让我进去跟他谈判
Let me be the one to negotiate with him.
你的经验没有在场其他人丰富
You don't have the experience of others here.
这不是你该插手的情况
This isn't a situation to cut your teeth on.
他对昨晚发生的事感到迷茫且愤怒
He's confused and angry about what happened last night.
他只是需要与能产生同理心的人
He just needs to talk to somebody he can connect with,
与理解他忧虑的人交流
understand his fears.
现在正实况转播人♥质♥挟持事件
We've got a hostage situation broadcast live.
整个世界的人都会听见你说的话
The whole world will hear everything you say,
还会抓住你话里的把柄不放
and pounce on any mistakes you make.
我明白现在是什么情况 但我也理解他
I get the situation, but I also get him.
长官 她的确是最适合的
Sir, she is our best shot.
我会在这支援她
And I'll be right here to have her back.
好吧 那就这么办
All right, let's get to it then.
让你们队其他人都做好准备
I want the rest of your team ready
以防出现不测
in case this thing goes sideways.
卢卡 斯特里特 准备爆破大门
All right, Luca, Street, get into position to blow the door.
让迪肯做好切断电源的准备
Have Deacon on standby to cut the power.
-明白 -谭
- Got it, man. - Tan?
准备无人机
Prep the drone.
演播室的设计图已经送到指挥部了 长官
Studio blueprint's coming into Command now, sir.
无人机信♥号♥♥强劲
Drone signal's strong.
谭 保持画面稳定
Tan, keep it steady.
我们接通了
All right, we got a line.
阿朗佐 准备好了吗
Alonzo, you ready?
迈卡 我是洛城警局特警队的克里斯蒂娜
Micah, my name is Christina Alonzo with LAPD SWAT.
我说了只接听举报罪行的电♥话♥
I said callers reporting crimes only.
-举报罪行的 -迈卡 请听我说
- On-Only crimes! - Micah, please.
我们只是想在有人受伤之前将此事终结
We're trying to end this before anybody gets hurt.
如果你们不插手 没人会受伤
If you leave us alone, no one will.
我们都知道这不是真的
We both know that's not true.
会有斯托姆追随者为此事寻求报复
Some Storm Chaser fan could retaliate for this,
这就意味着会有更多我们这类人受伤或被杀害
which means more of us could be hurt or killed.
我们这类人
Us?
我也是性少数群体的一员
I'm a part of the LGBTQ community, too.
我理解你为什么如此愤怒 真的
I understand why you're angry. I really do.
迈卡 我需要知道你那里有多少人
Micah, I need to know how many people you're holding in there.
五个
Five.
如果包含恶魔本尊的话 六个
Six if you include the devil himself.
我才是恶魔吗
Oh. Now I'm the devil?
你袭击了我的制♥作♥团队
You assault my whole team,
你直播威胁我的生命安全
you threaten me on a live broadcast.
警♥察♥可不是来这营救你的
The police aren't here to rescue you.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他说得对
He's right.
你们是来保护他的 你不是我们的一员
You're here to protect him. You're not one of us!
长官 有画面了
Sir, I got a visual.
-里面有七个人 -刚收到迪肯的消息
- There's seven inside. - I just got word from Deac.
相关人员已经准备好
Water and Power standing by
彻底切断这座建筑里的水电供应了
for a complete shutdown of the facility.
谭 准备突破大门
Tan, prep the door for a breach.
一旦切除电力就全速前进 在迈卡察觉之前
We cut the power, we go in hard, and we isolate Micah
-将他与人♥质♥隔离 -我能说服他
- before he even knows we're there. - u202dI can talk him down.
不到万不得已我们不会行动
We're not gonna make a move unless we have to.
克里斯 你做得很好 继续
You're doing great, Chris. Keep going.
迈卡 相信我
Micah, trust me,
我想惩罚那个开车撞人的凶手
I want to punish that man who ran over those people.
斯托姆一样有责任
Storm is just as responsible.
那个司机也许已经逃之夭夭
The driver is probably long gone,
但斯托姆仍在不断散播仇恨
but Storm is still here spewing out hate.
他们侮辱我们
They insult us.
在我们的街区袭击我们
They attack us in our neighborhood,
抗♥议♥我们的活动
protest our events.
但我们站在一起 团结一致时
But when we band together, when we stand together,
他们称我们为麻烦
they call us the problem.
他们称我们为煽动者
They call us the instigators.
难道你看不出来你的做法♥正♥中他下怀吗
Can't you see you're giving him what he wants right now?
你在证实他的观点
You're proving his point.
又有一通电♥话♥
There's another call--
有人声称自己是昨晚的司机
someone claiming to be the driver from last night.
不要接听这通电♥话♥
You don't want to answer that.
洪都 你的队员准备好了吗
Hondo, your team ready?
我想澄清一点
I want to make something clear.
昨晚是我撞倒那些变♥态♥
I hit those perverts last night.
这是我自发的行为
My actions were my own.
你当然得怪罪马克·斯托姆
Of course you would blame Mark Storm.
他是唯一一个敢于说出事实
He's one of the only people brave enough to speak the truth
揭露你们伪君子面目的人
and call you out for your hypocrisy.
你们这些人如此渴望受到压♥迫♥
You people are so desperate to be oppressed
因为只有这样你们才能得到关注
because it's the only way you can get attention.
可不是我肇事逃逸
I'm not the one running away.
也不是我畏罪藏匿
I'm not the one hiding from anyone.
很好
Good.
那等我除掉下一个目标
They'll know who to blame
他们知道谁是罪魁祸首
when I take out the next one.
实际上 我现在就正盯着一些怪胎
In fact, I'm looking at some of you freaks right now.
记住 是你点燃的导火索
Remember, you put this into motion
因为你袭击了一个无辜的人
when you assaulted an innocent man.
切断电源
Cut the power.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
立刻趴下
Down on the ground, now!
洛城特警队 趴下
LAPD SWAT! On the ground!
两人一组
Two. Two. Two.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表