剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
The teacher could be working for Chef J.
或许她不知道她处于危险之中
Or she has no clue she's in danger.
不管怎样 孩子们都能在你们进去之前
Either way, those kids need to be evacuated
被疏散出来
before you go in.
掩护好我
Just watch my back.
不好意思 您会说西班牙语吗
会
我刚从厄尔巴索搬到这里来
我正在为我的女儿找一个日托所
对不起 我们现在人满了
罗斯女士 我想去上厕所
Miss Rose, I need to go potty.
亲爱的 我正在帮助这位女士
Mija, I'm helping this nice lady.
给我一分钟 我待会带你去 好吗
Give me a minute, and I'll take you, okay?
她没有一分钟了
She doesn't have a minute.
我是洛城警局的
I'm with the LAPD.
我们即将突袭这栋楼
The building's about to be raided.
我不想掺和进来的 我发誓
I didn't want any part of this. I swear.
他两个月前回来
He showed up two months ago,
他说如果我告诉别人他回来了
said he would kill my family
他会杀了我全家
if I told anyone he was back.
毒师J 他在这里吗
Chef J? Is he here?
我们必须把孩子们带出去
We need to get the kids out of here now.
好的
Okay.
孩子们 我是罗斯老师的朋友
Kids, I'm a friend of Miss Rose's,
我们要一起去户外旅行
and we're all going on a field trip,
-大家说好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-我们走 -手拉着手
- Let's go, let's go. - Hold hands.
-走 我们走 -手拉着
- Come on, let's go. - Holding hands.
稍微走快点
A little faster.
快走 所有人拉着手
Come on. Everyone hold hands.
拉好手
Hold hands.
孩子们都疏散了 你们可以行动了
The children are evacuated. You got the green light.
收到
Roger.
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! Show me your hands!
我们在南方发现了一名嫌犯
We got a suspect spotted on the three side.
洛城警局反恐特警队 放下武器
LAPD SWAT. Drop your weapons!
26D 击倒两名嫌犯
26-David. We got two suspects down.
一二三四五六七八♥九♥
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.
一二三四五六七八♥九♥
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.
等等 少了一个
Wait. One's missing.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
发生了什么 宝贝
What's going on, honey?
我的老师和朋友们都走了
My teacher and my friends are all gone.
老大 警♥察♥
Boss, cops.
跟我走 宝贝 我来照顾你
Stay with me, honey. I'm gonna take care of you.
全点着了
Light it up.
曼蒂
Mandy!
她还在里面 她一定是去厕所了
She's still in there. She must have gone to the bathroom.
20D呼叫D组
This is 20-David to D-team.
请注意 我们还有一个女孩在...
Be advised, we still got a little girl insi...
我是科尔特斯队长 洛城警局反恐特警队
This is Captain Cortez, LAPD SWAT.
发生了一场爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion.
南胡佛街3000街区
3000 block of South Hoover.
我们有个孩子下落不明
We have a child unaccounted for.
-你们还好吗 -还好 谭 戴面具
- Are you guys okay? - Yeah. Tan, mask up.
队员们 你们的位置在哪
Team, what's your locations?
22D 洪都 我们没事
22-David, Hondo. We're okay.
30D 没事
30-David. All good here.
好 听我说 注意周边情况
All right, listen up. Watch the perimeter.
嫌疑人肯定要出楼呼吸新鲜空气
Suspects are gonna be running for fresh air.
洪都 消防队正在赶来
Hondo, the fire department is on its way
清空大楼
to clear the building.
嫌疑人还在里面 他们不能进去
They're not gonna enter while there's armed suspects still inside.
我看到毒师J和两名嫌疑人在二楼
I got eyes on Chef J and two suspects on the second floor.
他们带着那个女孩 她被烟雾呛到了
They got the girl, and she's choking on the gas.
掩护楼顶 我们要上去了
Cover the roof. We're headed up.
嫌疑人一号♥已经倒下
Suspect one down!
找到他了 他带着女孩
There he is! He's got the girl!
过来 宝贝 过来
Come here, sweetie, come here.
过来 快过来
Come here, come here.
过来
Come here.
我抱着你
I got you.
把这个戴上
Put this on your face.
罩在脸上 就是这样 快走
On your face. There you go. Come on.
我们走 谭 我们走
Let's move, Tan, let's move.
我找到女孩了 疏散整栋大楼
I've got the girl. Evacuate the building.
记得我表哥吗
Remember my cousin?
洪都 谢天谢地 谭在哪里
Hondo, thank God. Where's Tan?
我不知道 我们在里面走散了
I don't know. I lost him inside.
谭 你在哪里
Tan, where are you?
谭 请回复
Tan, come in.
谭 你在什么位置
Tan, what is your 20?
谭
Tan!
没事的 宝贝 你现在安全了
It's okay, sweetie. You're safe now.
妈妈
达瑞尔被捕了
给我回电♥话♥
感谢大家向烈士基金会的捐赠
Thank you all for your donations
正是由于你们的慷慨 洛城警署烈士子女
to the Fallen Heroes Fund, helping the children
都上了大学
of slain LAPD officers attend college.
到目前为止 我们共收到十五万元的捐款
So far, we've raised $150,000.
烈士基金会
让我们敬烈士们一杯
So let's drink to the heroes.
真棒 干杯
Yeah! Cheers, man.
你是个幸运的男人 迪肯
Hey, you're a lucky man, Deac.
我会不知道吗
Don't I know it.
迪肯 卢卡
Deac, Luca.
这是泰和基拉
This is, uh, Ty and Kira.
-很高兴见到你们 -见到你们很高兴
- Nice to meet you. - What's up? Good to meet you.
怎么样 兄弟
What up, bro?
克里斯说了你们许多好话
Hey. Chris says so many great things about you.
请叫我大卫
Please, call me David, and, uh, yeah,
很感谢你们照顾她
we're-we're grateful she's always got our back.
泰 克里斯说你是个画家
So, Ty, Chris says you're a painter.
没错
That's right.
我的房♥子需要重新粉刷...
My house needs a new coat, so...
不 我是...
Oh, no. I'm a...
我开玩笑的 老兄
No, I'm kidding, man.
她给我看了你作品的照片
Look, she shows me pics of all your stuff.
你的画真棒
Your paintings are awesome, bro.
就像抽象表现主义
It's like abstract expressionism,
但有一种"本地人独有"的艺术气息
but with, like, a "Locals only" surfer vibe.
谢谢你 你的兼♥职♥是在网上
Thanks, man. Any chance you write Yelp reviews
-写评论吗 -不是
- on the side? - No.
干杯 感谢你能来
Cheers. Glad you could make it.
我见到了一些多年未见的老朋友
I ran into some old-timers I hadn't seen in years.
听到他们的消息感觉挺好的
It was nice to catch up.
听我说 毒师J
Hey, listen, Chef J,
没有你我们抓不到他
we wouldn't have caught him without you.
都是你和你团队的功劳
That was all you and your team.
我为你骄傲 维克多
I'm... I'm proud of you, Victor.
你的堂兄也会为你骄傲的
Your cousin would be, too.
谢谢 本
Thanks, Ben.
这对我很重要
That means a lot.
你知道斯特里特在哪里吗
Do you know where, uh, Street is?
不知道 我猜他被困在什么地方了
No, I think he got stuck somewhere.
我猜
I think.
莱拉
Lila.
-克里斯阿姨 他们是谁 -谁
- Aunt Chris, who are they? - Who?
跟你一起走进来的人
You walked in with them.
他们是泰和基拉
That's Ty and Kira.
他们是你的同事吗
You work with them?
不 他们是我的男朋友和女朋友
No, they're my boyfriend and girlfriend.
你可以在同一时间
You can be in love with a boy and a girl
爱上一个男人和一个女人吗
at the same time?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表