剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
迪肯刚被送到医院 准备做手术
Deac just got to the hospital and they're prepping him
医生目前无法下定论
for surgery. Now they couldn't say much,
但他上救护车时 脚趾还能动
but he was moving his toes by the time they loaded him in.
过几个小时就会有消息了
We'll know more in the next few hours.
不管怎样 迪肯需要我们帮忙
All right, no matter what, Deac's gonna need us
他还有宝宝那些事呢
to help him pull through this. You know, with the baby and all.
我们要准备好帮忙 但目前只能等待
We'll be there for them. All we can do now is wait.
同时 狂欢节会持续到今晚
In the meantime, Love All is scheduled to resume
所以我们还得工作很长时间
for the rest of the night, so we got a long shift ahead of us.
瓦尔登公园 洛杉矶县
撞击事件后 我在志愿者帐篷里
I, uh, I couldn't find you over at the, uh, volunteer tent
没找到你
after the crash. I...
我不知道你在不在这里
I didn't know if you were there.
谢谢你来看我
Oh, uh, thank you for checking in on me.
其实 你姐妹
Yeah, I mean, you know, your sister...
她常常告诉我你的事
She's always let me know how you've been doing.
我没找过你 但我一直知道你的状况
I mean, I never reached out, but I always knew you were okay.
我之前说的是气话
I didn't mean what I said earlier.
说你不关心我
You know, about you not caring.
-这... -我很抱歉
- That's, uh... - u202dI'm sorry.
我们都不要忙着道歉了
Let's-let's not start in on the apologies.
早已扯不清楚了
That's-that's too deep of a well.
行吗 我们已经失去了大把时间
All right? We've already, we've already lost enough time.
妈妈是唯一能让我振作的人 知道吗
Mom was the only thing holding me together, you know that?
-我知道 -她病了以后
- I know. u202d- And when she got sick,
当我知道会失去她以后
when I knew that we were gonna lose her,
我崩溃了
I spiraled.
我知道
I know, I know it.
因为 对我来说
Because, to me, that...
那就像失去了全世界
it felt like I'd have no one.
是 但你不是非得离开
Yeah, but you-you didn't have to leave.
你可以给我个机会
You could've let me try.
我这辈子 你都在尝试
You did try, my whole life.
我也在尝试
And I tried, too.
不管什么原因 我们就是无法相互理解
And for whatever reason, we just, we didn't connect.
-这... -也许现在我们...
- Just... u202d- But maybe now that we...
这让我无比难受
It just kills me. It just, it just,
知道你心里觉得
it kills me that you thought
你母亲是唯一爱你的人
that she was the only one who loved you.
听着 事实是
Listen, the truth is,
她是唯一能表露出爱你的人 知道吗
she just was the only one that could show it, you know?
我真的很想她
I really miss her.
我知道
I know.
我也是 每天都想
Me, too. Every day.
别动 别动
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你们好 你脊柱的小部分椎骨
Hi. So a few vertebrae in your spine
在事故中受到了挤压
were compressed in the accident.
我们尽快进行了手术以减轻压力
We rushed you into surgery to relieve the pressure.
你会好起来的 凯先生
You're gonna be fine, Mr. Kay.
你会好起来的 维多利亚也是
You're gonna be fine, and so is Victoria.
钱存进去之后 他们马上进行了分流手术
They put a shunt in as soon as you deposited the money
我们明天就能带她回家了
in the account, so we're gonna get to take her home tomorrow.
-我也能明天出院吗 -你可以
- Will I be out of here by then? - We'll have you
坐轮椅跟她一起回家
in the chair in time to take your daughter home.
-轮椅 -抱歉 听起来太严重了
- The chair? u202d- Sorry, that sounded worse than it is.
只是在你康复期间
It's while you heal from the surgery.
几天后
You'll be back on your feet
你就可以走动了 两三个月内
in a couple days, and in two to three months,
你应该能完全康复
you should be at 100%,
-可以重新出外勤 -完全康复
- ready to get back in the field. - 100%, babe.
等等 我两三个月都不能工作
But, wait, I can't work for two to three months?
如果你在物理治疗上
You might be able to cut that time down
多努努力 就能更快康复
if you work hard at your physical therapy.
完全康复需要花费很大力气
It's gonna be a long road to full recovery,
但你依然可以
but there's nothing
做一些普通 压力小的办公室工作
stopping you from normal, low-stress office duties.
不能出外勤 不能加班
No field work? No OT?
现在别担心钱了
Don't sweat the money right now.
行吗 你阻止了一次袭击事件
Okay? You, uh, you just stopped an attack,
刚从事故中恢复过来
survived something horrible.
还想办法医治了我们女儿的心脏
Figured out a way to fix our daughter's heart.
今天已是上帝眷顾了
Today is a blessing.
以后一切都会好起来的
Hey, everything's gonna be okay from here on out.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表