剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
帕科已经打了十分钟的电♥话♥了
Paco's been on and off his phone for the last ten minutes.
现在他眼睛都充血了
Now he's got blood in his eyes.
我觉得我们暴露了
I think we're blown.
好吧 跟我来 轻松点
All right. Follow me and look casual.
好
Yeah.
我在局里的线人在车站看到了查托
她们把他带到酒吧后面
然后把他藏起来了
我的人都看见了
他还活着吗
那两个女的在耍你
她们是警♥察♥
抓住她们
抓住她们
我们回去就是死路一条
We go back out there, we were dead.
-哪儿来的枪 -偷的
- Where'd you get that? - Swiped it.
后面有门吗
我们走 快
Let's go. Come on.
厨房♥
女士 女士
Señora, señora.
对不起
神经病 把手♥机♥还给我
帮帮我 帮帮我
我们正往马格达莱纳西边跑
拉乌尔他们在后面追我们
罗梅罗正赶过来
Romero's on his way.
先放倒守卫 再是拉乌尔
Take the guard out, then Raul,
我来搞定帕科
and I'll take Paco.
放下枪
你现在觉得我漂亮的脸蛋如何
How you like my pretty face now?
我本想把一切都给你
我只想把你关起来
他们蒙面不是没有原因的
我会找到你的
到时你就死定了
准备好回家了吗
Ready to go back home?
她们回来了
Here they are!
-太好了 -欢迎回来
- Yeah! - Welcome back.
真高兴能回来
So good to be here.
-别想敷衍我 来抱一下 -你想我了吧
- Hell no. Get in here. - Aw, you missed me or something?
嗯 墨西哥那边怎么样
Yeah. How'd it go down there?
这样说吧 我的搭档艾丽西娅可厉害了
Tell you what, my partner Alicia was a badass.
可惜你们没机会见她
Too bad you guys didn't get a chance to meet her.
墨西哥发生的事 阿朗索
就让它留在墨西哥
我去 看来我们见识到了
Damn, I think we just did.
我们走之前 我答应过洪都
You know, before we left, I promised Hondo that
我会保护你
I would have your back,
但是看来是你在保护我
but I think you're the one that had mine.
我们彼此照应
I say we had each other's.
本来就应该这样 不是吗
The way it's supposed to work, right?
作为我们的队长 我一直很尊敬你
I always respected the hell out of you as a captain.
我只是没想到你还是一位如此出色的警♥察♥
I just had no idea what an incredible cop you are, too.
-我可是很会保守秘密的 -现在不是秘密了
- One of my better kept secrets. - Not anymore.
科尔特斯队长
Captain Cortez.
本森探员
Agent Benson.
罗梅罗特工要我告诉你
Agent Romero wanted me to let you know,
他们找到了拉乌尔用来处理尸体的
they found the chemical plant that Raul's been using
化学工厂
to dispose of the bodies.
他们正在采集DNA 他肯定会坐穿牢底的
They're sweeping for DNA. He's going down for good.
真是个好消息 谢谢你们
That's great news. Thank you.
听说事情最后变得有点动情了
Sounds like things got a little thick down there at the end.
没有什么是我们处理不了的
Nothing we couldn't handle.
不管怎么说 我们欠你一个大人情
Well, in any case, we owe you big.
现在轮到有趣的部分了
Now for the fun part,
部门之间的文书工作
interagency paperwork.
我简直等不及了
Well, I can hardly wait.
看来我们所有的担忧全是多余的
Ah, I guess all that worrying we were doing was for nothing, huh?
可能让你们消瘦了一点
You probably burned a few calories.
那倒是
Okay, there was that.
不管怎么样 我真的很高兴你安全回来
Either way, I'm just really glad you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你感觉好点了吗 宝贝
You feel better, baby?
我现在太累了 没法和你说
I'm too tired to tell you right now.
你就该直接回家睡觉
You should've just gone straight home and gone to sleep.
我的花洒可以过后再修
My shower could wait.
-你知道我是有始有终的人 -是吧
- You know me better than that. - I guess I do.
我的"洪都来"
My Hon-do-it boy.
别 老妈 别提这事
Oh, come on, Mama, don't do it.
你开口说的第一句话就是这个
Practically the first words out of your mouth.
我就喜欢你说"让洪都来做"时发音不清的样子
I loved how you just couldn't manage saying "Hondo do it."
你只能说"洪都来"
It just was "Hon-do-it,"
也不让任何人帮你
and wouldn't let nobody help you with nothing.
让我帮你穿鞋吧 宝贝
"Let me help you with your shoes, baby."
不 洪都来
"No, Hon-do-it."
让我帮你吧 不要 洪都来
"Let me help you with..." "No, Hon-do-it."
洪都来 当年我可是个傲娇小子吧
Hon-do-it. I was one proud little man, wasn't I?
是吧 我都不记得你什么时候变了
Was? I don't remember when that changed.
我还鼓励了你
And I encouraged it.
那份勇气与独♥立♥让你与众不同
That strength, that self-reliance set you apart.
让你远离诱惑
It kept you safe from temptation.
让你成为现在这个优秀的人
Got you where you are.
讽刺的是 这可能也是阻挡你前进的问题
The irony is, it might be the thing that's holding you back.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
你知道的 妈
You know, Ma.
我不知道是不是因为我是 一个人
I don't know if it's because... I'm alone
还是因为我老了
or because I'm getting older or...
或是身为警♥察♥ 又或是身为黑人
if it's a cop thing or if it's a black thing or...
但不管是因为什么
I mean, but whatever it is, I mean,
我觉得不该抱怨
I-I don't feel right complaining about it.
我知道我很幸运
I know that I am blessed.
比起我遇见的大多数人
I got so much more going for me
我都要幸运得多
than most of the people I came up with.
完全没错
True enough.
但万事都是有代价的 对吧
But everything comes with a price, right?
如果孤身一人住在城♥堡♥里
And what's the point
就算当国王又有什么意义呢
of being the king if you're gonna be alone in the castle?
我不是还有你吗
But I still got you, don't I?
母爱可不算
Oh, Mama's love doesn't count.
母爱是盲目的 而且我也不能永远陪着你
It's too blind, and I'm not gonna be here forever.
对于一位盲目的女士来说
Yeah, well, for a blind lady,
你已经发现我很多缺点了
you sure are picking up on a lot of flaws.
不是缺点 只是一些绊脚石
Not flaws, just bumps in the road.
要是能知道原因就好了
I just wish I knew what was causing 'em.
你会想明白的
You'll figure it out.
也许不用自己想明白
Maybe not on your own.
等你准备好了 有很多人会很乐意
There's a lot of people who'd be happy to help you over 'em,
帮你渡过难关的
when you're ready.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表