剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你就是那个被绑♥架♥的人
You're the guy.
他们说要是我不向德威特先生传达信息
They said if I don't deliver a message to Mr. DeWitt,
他们就炸死我 还有我周围100英尺的人
they're gonna blow me up, and anyone within 100 feet of me.
不不 德威特在哪
No, no, no. Where-Where's DeWitt?
他没法下来
He can't come down.
他说让我转达信息
He said to give me the message.
这样不行
That's not gonna work!
他们说我得跟他面对面说话
They said I had to speak to him directly.
伙计 他不会来的
Hey, man, he's not coming.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我要怎么办 -抱歉
- What am I supposed to do?! - I'm sorry.
给他打电♥话♥ 让我跟他说话
Just get him on the line. Let me talk to him!
帮帮我
Help me!
卢卡 斯特里特
All right, Luca, Street,
帮助巡警设置警戒线
help Patrol form a perimeter.
-迪肯 跟我来 -所有人往后退
- Deacon, with me. - I need everyone back!
洪都 保安带着德威特从后门出来了
Hondo, security took DeWitt out a back entrance.
他们用的是手♥机♥引爆
We know they're using a cell phone trigger.
-所有的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔都关了吗 -收到确认
- Did we shut down those cell towers yet? - Just got confirmation.
半径半英里以内信♥号♥♥塔都已关闭
Every tower in a half-mile radius is down.
防爆小组到达时间
ETA on the bomb squad?
至少要十五分钟
It's gonna be at least 15 minutes.
队长 来不及了
Captain, that's cutting it too close.
我们进去 迪肯
We're going in. Deacon.
尤纳斯 不要动
Yonas, Yonas, stay still. Stay still.
我们是洛杉矶特警 我们是来帮你的
We're LAPD SWAT. We're here to help.
离我远点 保护你们自己吧
Just get away from me and save yourselves.
我们要把这个东西从你身上拿掉
We're gonna get this thing off of you,
但是我们得小心谨慎
but we're gonna do everything nice and easy.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-往后退 -大家动作快点
- Move it back! - Come on, let's go.
-快点 -快走
- Come on! - Move, move, move!
继续走 快
Keep going. Move out.
是我看错了
Hey, is it me,
还是那位老兄太想打电♥话♥了
or does that dude seem way too interested in making a phone call?
你是说手♥机♥引爆
You're thinking cell phone trigger?
快一点 让开
Let's go, let's go. Move, move, move!
让开
Out of the way!
-小心点 -快快快
- Watch out! - Move, move, move!
你走楼梯 我去另一边
Take the stairs. I'll get the other end.
好 我要割断左边了
All right, I'm cutting left side.
-那是什么 -引信肯定被藏在衣带里了
- What was that? -Trip wire must've been hidden in the strap.
等等 你们听到了吗
Wait, wait, wait, d-did you hear that?
是的 我们触发了自动防故障装置
Yeah. We triggered a fail-safe.
我们现在把这个拿掉
We gotta get this off him now.
-快点 求你了 -尤纳斯 看着我
- Come on, please! - Yonas, Yonas, look at me, look at me.
看着我 你会没事的
look at me. You're gonna be fine.
-一无所获 -我也是
- I got nothing. - Me neither.
-迪肯 准备好了吗 -是的
- Deac, you ready? - Yeah.
好 一 二 三
Okay. One... two... three.
尤纳斯 快跑
Yonas, move, move, move, move, move!
跑
Go!
-洪都 -迪肯
- Hondo! - Deac!
-在这边 -天哪 真高兴见到你们
- Over here. - Geez, am I glad to see you guys.
疑犯在哪
Where's the suspect?
-他跑了 -跑了
- He got away. - Got away?
对 他混在人群里 让他给跑了
Yeah, we lost him in the crowd,
然后我们听到爆♥炸♥ 于是就赶回来了
then we heard the explosion, so we rushed back.
你的工作不是为我担心 卢卡
Your job isn't to worry about me, Luca,
-而是抓住疑犯 -明白 我们看不见他了
- it's to get the suspect. - Yeah, we lost sight of him.
我不确定是否会有平民伤亡
I didn't know if there were civilian casualties,
所以我就决定过来...
so I made the call to come...
你做出了错误的决定
Well, you made the wrong call, man.
你们俩个呢 这期间你们在哪里
And what about you two? Where were you during all of this?
我们从公♥寓♥回总部
We were heading back to HQ from the apartment
在路上时队长叫我们过来
when the captain told us to get over here.
我们以最快的速度赶过来的
Came as fast as we could.
没有任何借口再让这些家伙跑掉
Letting these guys get away again is inexcusable.
洪都 行了
Hondo, come on.
情况有些失控
The situation was out of control.
我们刚刚解救了一名人♥质♥ 已经算成功了
We just rescued a hostage. That's a win.
还有四名人♥质♥没有踪迹
We have four hostages still missing,
我们对是谁抓了他们也毫无头绪
and we are nowhere closer to finding out who took 'em.
那根本不叫成功 别自己骗自己了
That is not a win! Stop kidding yourselves.
你们要做得更好才行
You've gotta do better than this.
我们都需要
We all do.
否则我们只是在浪费自己的时间
Otherwise we are just wasting our damn time
并且让生命受到威胁
and putting lives at risk.
希望你们喜欢第一幕
I hope you appreciated the first act.
不过别担心 演出还没结束呢
But don't worry, though. The show's not over.
对于像德威特先生那样的
To those of you, like Mr. DeWitt,
把这个当个游戏的人来说
who think this is a game,
我可以跟你们保证 你们的代价会非常实在
I assure you the stakes are very, very real.
你们的时间被缩短一半
Your time just got cut in half.
你们现在还有四个小时去偿还社会
You all now have four hours to pay your debt to society,
否则你们的员工就会死
or your employees die.
看到德威特大楼所发生的事以后
Well, after they saw what happened to DeWitt's building,
其他总裁同意暂缓发表声明
the other CEOs agreed to hold off on issuing any statements.
同时医院准许尤纳斯·麦克南接受问话
Meanwhile, the hospital cleared Yonas Mekonnen for an interview.
你们俩去看看他是否能提供些有用的东西给我们
You two see if he can tell us anything that will help.
好的
On it.
迪肯 等一下
Deacon, hold up a sec.
-把车调过来 -车♥库♥见
- Pull the car around? - I'll meet you in the motor pool.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
你是说除了险些没躲过爆♥炸♥以外
What, you mean other than barely surviving an explosion?
我指的是家里
I mean at home.
我看到桌子上又有一张兼♥职♥审批表
I saw another approval form for a moonlighting gig on my desk.
对 那是这些事发生之前交的
Oh, yeah, that was before all this had happened.
恐怕我今晚去不了了 所以你可以...
I doubt I'll make it tonight, so you can...
你可以不用管它了
you can ignore it.
这是本周的第四张了 对吧
That would've been the fourth one this week, right?
是 我是想在孩子生下来之前
Yeah. I'm just trying to bank some extra cash
多挣点外快
before the baby comes.
迪肯 行了
Deac, come on.
有种兼♥职♥叫"我要有小孩了"
There's "I'm about to have a kid" moonlighting,
还有一种兼♥职♥叫"我的房♥子要被收走了"
and then there's "I'm about to lose the house" moonlighting.
你是哪一种
Which is it?
两者之间吧
Somewhere in the middle.
刚开始是因为孩子 后来有管道爆了
It started with the baby. Then some pipes burst.
再后来有两个投资出了问题
Then a couple investments came up short,
这些事一个接一个
and, uh, one just happened after the other.
我也遇到过
Been there.
一般我加加班就可以了 可预算削减...
Usually I make it up with overtime, but these budget cuts...
该死
Damn.
我没意识到有这么严重
I didn't realize it was that bad.
听着 如果你和安妮需要帮助的话...
Look, um, if you and Annie need some help...
很感谢
I appreciate it.
-我能处理 -好吧
- I'm handling it. - All right.
但是我的提议仍然有效
But the offer still stands.
能给点建议吗
Some advice?
当然
Sure.
我知道你现在手头有点紧
I know you're spread thin,
但是花时间陪你老婆和孩子们
but the one thing you won't regret later
是一个你永远不会后悔的事情
is spending time with your wife and kids.
趁着你有机会
Do it while you still can.
-你想见我 -把门关上
- You wanted to see me? - Close the door.
你跟团队发飙时我在对讲机上听到了
I was on the radio when you laid into your team.
有点太严厉了 你不觉得吗
A little rough, don't you think?
我不想看到这些家伙再次逃脱
I don't want to see these guys get away a second time,
有人丧生
someone lose their life.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表