剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
没带卫星电♥话♥吗
your satellite phone.
这趟旅行应该是我们远离工作 过下二人世界
This trip was supposed to be about us getting away from work.
-我知道 -记得吗
- I know, I know. - Remember?
-知道了 -康纳
- Yep. - Connor!
邮轮公♥司♥能看到
The cruise line maintains
所有邮轮驾驶台的录像
a video feed from the bridge of all their ships.
这是通讯被切断前的最后一段视频
This is the last they got before communications went down.
别启动 听见了吗
Do not do that, do you hear me?
如果我看见有任何东西靠近这艘船
If I see anything coming anywhere near this ship,
我就开始把乘客尸体扔进大海
I'm gonna start throwing dead passengers into the ocean,
明白了吗 关掉无线电
you understand? Kill the radio.
切断所有通讯线路
Cut out all this communication crap.
视频只有这些
That's all there is.
看不到他们的脸 但看着像工作人员
We never see their faces, but they look like crew.
起码穿着像工作人员
Or they're dressed as crew.
-船上有多少乘客 -将近1200名
- How many passengers on board? - Almost 1,200.
我们不知道谁是自己人
And we don't know which ones we can trust.
就算我们能成功登船 能有多少支援
How much support can we count on even if we can get on board?
安保队长凯文·韦勒是前洛城警局警员
The security chief, Kevin Weller, is former LAPD.
凯文·韦勒
他的分队有15人 但都没有武器
He's got a staff of 15, but none of them are armed.
我在拼命想怎么登船
I'm running ideas in my head of how we can get on board.
不是件容易的事
Won't be easy.
无论是坐船还是直升机 一英里外就会被发现
Boat or chopper, they're gonna see us coming from a mile away.
调度刚发消息给我们
Dispatch just routed us
一部卫星手♥机♥拨♥打♥了911
a 911 call from a sat phone.
一个叫康纳·里弗斯的人说自己在船上
Guy named Connor Reeves, claims to be on the ship.
跟他连线
Put him up.
康纳 我是反恐特警队的哈里森警司
Connor. This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD Metro SWAT.
你是从海平浪静号♥上打来的吗
You're calling from the Tranquil Seas?
是的 这里发生了状况
Yeah, a-and something is going on here
但似乎没人察觉
but nobody else seems to realize it.
听我说 你的感觉没错
All right, listen to me. You're not wrong about that,
但这事不可声张 听明白了吗
but we're gonna keep it between us, you hear me?
我们不能让惊动人群
We do not need people panicking.
好 但会有人来救我们吧
Yeah, but-but somebody's gonna help us, right?
这个也没错 康纳
You're right about that, too, Connor,
计划是这样
so here's what we're gonna do.
等我们通话结束
Once we hang up,
我要你去找到安保队长
I need you to find the security chief.
他叫凯文·韦勒
His name is Kevin Weller.
带上卫星电♥话♥ 去找凯文·韦勒
You keep your sat phone with you and you go find Weller.
然后我们会联♥系♥你
And then we'll get back to you.
好的 但是请快点来
All right, but, uh, please hurry.
想出法子来了吗
You got a plan in mind?
这艘船大概在六千米外
This ship, it's about four miles out.
这个范围可以用尼莫潜过去
That's within range to go in with Nemo.
尼莫
Nemo?
克里斯和我曾经在科罗纳多
Chris and I did training exercises
-跟海豹突击队一起训练过 -如果是尼莫
- with the SEALs over in Coronado. - But with Nemo,
只能去两个人
you're only going in with two operators.
这也许是唯一能在不被发现的情况下登船的办法
It may also be the only way to get on that ship unnoticed.
洪都
Hondo.
我们都还没摸清对方的底细
We don't even know what we're up against yet.
登船后就知道了
We'll know more once we're on that ship.
反恐特警队
第二季 第五集
一分钟后到
60 seconds out.
队长带着第二支特警队等在港口
Captain's staging a second SWAT team at the harbor.
一旦事情失去控制
They'll be ready to fast-rope in off a chopper
他们就从直升机空降
if anything goes sideways.
不能出现这样的意外
Can't let it come to that.
船中间层左舷位置
There's a service ladder
有一个员工楼梯
located halfway up midship on the port side.
那是登船的最佳位置
That's gonna be your best bet for ingress.
登船后
And once you're on board,
需要搜查的地方很多
there's a lot of ground you're gonna have to cover.
虽然这是一艘旧船 还是像一座海上酒店一样
Even though it's an old ship, it's-it's like a floating hotel.
有餐厅 酒吧 剧院 赌场
There's restaurants, bars, theaters, casinos.
要命 迪肯 你这是经验之谈吗
Damn, Deac. You speaking from experience?
从没想过你是个邮轮控
I never pegged you for the cruise type.
其实是安妮的妈妈喜欢
Well, actually, Annie's mom loves them.
结婚两周年时 她送我们一趟邮轮之行
She got us one for our second anniversary.
我相信你丈母娘真的爱你
And here I thought your mother-in-law liked you.
事实上 还真不错
Actually, it was pretty great...
直到最后几天安妮吐了
until Annie got sick the last couple days.
我以为是晕船 结果是晨吐
I thought it was seasick, turned out to be morning sickness.
-我还是会再去的 -我不会
- But I'd do it again. - No, not me.
我从没谈过这种恋爱
I've never been in a relationship where I want
被另一个人套牢 无法挣脱 不行
to be trapped together like that. No escape, no way.
得了吧 克里斯 人是会变的
Come on, now, Chris. That could change.
我这辈子都不会
Not in this lifetime.
那怎么办 一辈子做单身女郎
So what? Eternal bachelorette, that it?
上周我确实认识了一个人 约了几次会
I-I did meet someone last week, had a couple dates.
不过早晚会黄的
It's a matter of time before it tanks, though.
这份工作就是这样 对吗
That's the job, right?
-我们到了 -你时间掌握的不错 谭
- This is it. We're here. - You made good time, Tan.
也许该让你多开开
We might have to have you drive more often.
行啊 你跟卢卡说去
Yeah, sure, you tell Luca that.
好吧 走吧
Ha. All right, let's move.
雷米老兄 我们这是干什么
Remy, man, what are we doing?
要是丢了货 你知道会是什么下场
You know what'll happen if we lose those drugs.
我们死定了
We're dead, man.
咱俩的命就一文不值了
Our lives will be worth nothing.
雷米
Remy.
我有办法
I can fix this.
柯克船长 站起来
Hey, Captain Kirk, get up.
过来
Come over here.
掉头 我们回墨西哥
Turn us around, we're going back to Mexico.
听着 那不可能
Look, that's not possible.
我们没有足够的燃油
What I mean is we don't have the fuel.
所载的燃料只够来回墨西哥一趟 没了
We only carry enough to go to Mexico and back, that's it.
给我听好了 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Listen to me, you smug son of a bitch.
打电♥话♥给港口
You're gonna call the harbor.
打电♥话♥告诉他们
You call them and you tell them
送燃料来 开一艘加油船来
to get us some fuel, a refueling ship.
已经给尼莫设定好坐标了
The coordinates are already programmed in the Nemo.
这是在挑战它的极限
You're pushing the limits of what it can do,
不过应该可以把你送到那去
but it should get you there.
希望船上的那个人能完成任务
Let's just hope our guy on the boat does his part.
不然的话 要游好久才能回来
Otherwise, it's gonna be a long swim back.
尼莫弄好了 你们可以行动了
Nemo's loose. You're good to go.
特警队日常 对吗
Another day at SWAT, right?
好了 出发吧
All right, let's do this.
30D呼叫指挥部 潜水员已出发
30-David to Command. Divers away.
用卫星电♥话♥给我们打电♥话♥的那个人
Our guy with the sat phone, he's having trouble
说找不到保安队长
locating the security chief.
如果他没有把门打开 我们就进不去
We're nowhere if he doesn't get that door open.
与此同时
Well, in the meantime,
我们可能在试图进入时被发现
we might've caught a little bit of a break.
歹徒要求我们提供燃料
The gunmen are demanding more fuel.
所以船长用无线电
So the captain radioed
请求一艘加油船给邮轮加油
to request a tanker for a ship-to-ship refueling.
他们告诉我
They told me they didn't
-他们容纳加油船的泊位 -的确
- have the capability for that. - They don't,
但这些小丑不知道
but these clowns don't know that,
这能给我们争取一些时间
and it'll buy us some extra time.
等他们意识到被骗了 会发生什么
Until they realize they've been lied to, and then what happens?
收枪
Holster your handguns!
一会给你看一下我的新鞋
Wait till you see the new running shoes
我为今晚的比赛买♥♥的
I got for the race tonight.
跟羽毛一样轻
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表