剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
He was one of Kaito's men, yes.
我在海藤的组织中安插了卧底
I have an asset undercover inside Kaito's organization.
他坚信冲绳岛应该独♥立♥
He's a believer in the cause of Okinawan separatism,
但不认可海藤的举措
but not Kaito's tactics.
根据他的情报
According to my asset,
今早的买♥♥卖♥♥已经足以制成炸♥弹♥
the buy this morning was enough to complete the bomb.
等等 如果你已经有人在里面
Wait. If you already have someone on the inside,
怎么还不拿下他
then why haven't you taken this guy down?
被偷的钚被储存在不同的地方
The stolen plutonium was stored in various places,
只有海藤知道确切的位置 直至今日
and only Kaito knew the exact location, until today,
他的手下才把所有钚
when his people brought every ounce
带到洛城来
of his plutonium right here to L.A.
我们相信他们准备
We believe that they are going
将钚偷运回冲绳岛
to try and smuggle it back to Okinawa
-明早走海路 -为什么要偷运出去
- tomorrow morning by boat. - Why smuggle it out?
目标是什么
What's the target?
军事基地 他们想
The bases. They want
炸了我们在冲绳的军事基地
to bomb one of our military sites on Okinawa. There are
基地有成千上万的军人
thousands of servicemen and women on those bases.
-我还有朋友在那儿 -好消息是
- I still got friends over there. - The good news
海藤还没有引爆装置
is Kaito doesn't have a nuclear detonation device yet.
他还差多少弄到引爆装置
And how close is he to getting one of those?
那正是我的小分队
Well, that's what the rest
现在正在极力阻止的
of my team is out there trying to prevent.
如果你们可以帮助我们拿下海藤和钚
If your team can help me get Kaito and the plutonium,
就不用担心这个了
then it won't even matter.
你什么时候可以有钚的确切位置
When will you have a location on the plutonium?
我的人随时会发信息给我
My asset could message me at any moment.
-我让特警队随时候命 -另外
- I'll get my team tac'd up. - In the meantime,
有没有我能用的办公室
is there an office that I can use?
当然 这边走
Of course. This way.
你和特拉斯克探员共事过多久
How long you work with Agent Trask?
没共事过 我们交往了几个月
I didn't. We dated for a few months.
她在洛杉矶的
She was with the Bureau's
联调局金融犯罪部工作
financial crimes division here in L.A.
如果调去华盛顿就有机会升职
She saw a chance for a promotion if she transferred to D.C.,
-她把握住了那次机会 -试过异地恋吗
- and she took it. - Try the long-distance thing?
试过 或许应该更坚持一些 但是
Yeah, we tried. Could have tried harder, I guess, but...
当时她仕途正盛
That woman had a lot going for her.
也许现在也不算太晚
Well, maybe it's not too late.
迪肯 相信我 肯定已经晚了
Deac, trust me, I'm pretty sure it is.
我分手做得很不地道
I didn't end things the best way.
-发短♥信♥跟她分手的 -真的假的
- Broke up with her over text. - Seriously?
那时我太年轻无知了 迪肯
I was young and dumb, Deac.
十五年前 你也没那么年轻
15 years ago, you weren't that young.
放松 硬汉 你可以随便笑
Okay, easy, easy, tough guy. You can laugh all you want,
但我可没长一头银发 老头
but I ain't got a shred of gray going on here, silver dude.
等你一周不剃头 再来找我
All right, you stop shaving that head for a week, get back to me.
迪肯 这周五办迎婴派对式如何
Hey, Deac, what about this Friday for the baby shower?
我们有训练 午饭前能搞完
We got that training thing. We'll be done by lunch.
安妮可以过来 我们跟上次一样聚聚
Then Annie can come down, and we can do what we did last time.
上次迎婴派对才过多久 一年半
Our last baby shower was, what, a year and a half ago?
我可不想因为我和我妻子
I don't want to be that person who's constantly expecting gifts
一直不停生孩子
from his coworkers just 'cause he and his wife
就要同事不停送礼
can't stop procreating.
没人这么想 对吧
No one feels like that. Right, guys?
我就这么想
I feel like that.
再说了 莱拉还有很多旧衣服
Besides, we still have Lila's old clothes.
-我们没什么需要的 -太棒了
- We really don't need anything new. - Yes!
-洛克赢了 -洛克赢了拳击赛
- What, Rocker win? - Rocker won boxing.
洛城警局现在二比一领先消防局
LAPD's up two to one over the fire department.
-好 -爽
- Yeah! - Boom!
我跟他说了德尔加多出拳时会露马脚
I told him Delgado telegraphs those punches.
卢卡斯·洛克 克里斯·戈弗雷
洛城警局 洛城消防局
等等 来真的
Wait, wait, wait. Seriously?
看看马库斯·金刚发了什么
Look what, look what Marcus King just posted.
开玩笑的吧
Oh, you got to be kidding.
"洛城警局被伤病困扰"
"LAPD injury woes?"
"无意中看到多米尼克·卢卡手上的绷带
"Couldn't help but notice the wrap on Dominique Luca's wrist.
希望他今晚能顺利出赛"
Hope he's good to go tonight."
我们刚赢了拳击赛
We just won boxing.
这人都不让我们乐呵一下
Guy can't even let us enjoy it for a second.
大家都在下面评论了
Oh, people are already commenting.
这人也许算个枪手
You know, this guy might be a ringer, but...
不过本职工作到是干得挺好
he's got this social media stuff down.
-你能行的 -我知道
- Hey. You got this. - Yeah, I know.
行了 第四项赛事是
All right, look, the fourth event
力量举重 一直都是卢克·凯斯赢
is powerlifting, and Luke Keith always wins,
那我们就二比二打平了
which will tie us at two-two.
就像去年一样 都靠你了
It's gonna come down to you again, just like last year.
放松点
Hey, relax.
我已经感觉到栀子膏的效用了
I already feel the zhi zi working.
栀子膏
Zhi zi?
别提了
Don't get me started.
反恐组 是吧
Counterterrorism, huh?
在联调局干了五年才有的机会
Coming up on my fifth anniversary.
你都不关注我的领英账号♥吗
Are you saying you don't follow me on LinkedIn?
我们真该保持联络的
We really should have stayed in touch.
为什么 可以说好我来洛杉矶时
Why? So we could promise to grab a drink
一起喝一杯 然后都没时间赴约
when I'm passing through L.A., and then feel guilty when
彼此心生歉意
neither of us has the time?
-也是 -承认吧
- Yeah. - Face it.
我们选择的职业必须全情投入
The careers we chose don't mix.
有什么好喝的
What is good here?
除了希克斯的冷萃咖啡都行 他会生气
Anything except Hicks's cold brew. He gets real grouchy.
你的工作外的生活怎么样
So, how's life beyond the job?
如果还有的话
If there is life beyond the job for you.
结婚了吗
Is there a ring yet?
没
No, no.
还没呢 你呢
Not yet anyway. How about you?
两次 最后都黄了
Twice. Didn't stick either time.
调回华盛顿 你开心吗
You glad you made that move back to D.C.?
如果没去的话 也就没有现在的工作了
Well, I wouldn't be where I am now if I hadn't.
你呢
What about you?
有了自己的特警队小组
Heading your own SWAT team.
说破天我也猜不到
I would never have guessed that.
真不知道这话听了我该怎么想
Not quite sure how I'm supposed to take that.
你跟我一样 一直都是一匹孤狼
Well, you were always a badass lone wolf like me.
但当特警队小组组长
But SWAT team leader--
更多是要遵守纪律和甘于奉献
that's as much about discipline and dedication
不太看重天分和直觉
as it is talent and instincts.
我认识的洪都 喜欢刺♥激♥惊险的生活
The Hondo I knew used to like to live on the edge.
也许是我没有那么愤青了吧
Well, maybe I mellowed out a little bit.
希望没有变得太多
I hope not too much.
卧底发来消息 知道钚的位置了
That's my undercover asset. Location on the plutonium.
出发
Let's go get it.
洛城警局特警队 有人逃跑
LAPD SWAT! Runner!
趴下 趴下
Get down! On the ground!
-跪下 -迪肯 掩护我
- On your knees! - Deac, cover!
谭 斯特里特 去左边
Tan, Street, left side!
卢卡 克里斯 跟我来
Luca, Chris, with me!
-两人跟着我 -克里斯 去右边
- Give me two! - Chris, go right!
有人逃跑
Rabbit!
别动
Don't move.
谭 下面
Tan, low!
我知道你们是忠实信徒
I know you guys are true believers,
但正如我今早跟你兄弟说的一样
but like I told your buddy this morning...
这不值得
it's not worth it.
货运通道
不
Oh, no.
这里不该有货运通道
That's not supposed to be there.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表