剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- What? The guy with the dog? - Yeah.
他常偷溜进的住户的屋里 尤其是女人
That guy definitely knew all about that dope farm,
他肯定知道有人种毒品的事
the way that he sneaks into people's apartments,
他有一次偷溜进我家被我碰到了
especially women's. I caught him in mine once.
-进到你屋内吗 -对
- Inside your apartment? - u202dYeah.
他说他在更换
He said he was changing the batteries
住户烟雾报♥警♥器的电池
on everybody's smoke detectors,
但我觉得他在翻我的内衣
but I think he was just in my underwear drawer.
而且报♥警♥器从来都不管用
I mean, the damn detector never works anyway,
就算你在厨房♥放火也一样
not even when you set a fire in the kitchen,
我放了两次
and I did, twice.
挺可怕的吧 尤其你还带着孩子
Well, that's got to be scary, especially with kids.
对 没孩子的话
Yeah, well, without kids,
我肯定会知道盯着炉子了
I would've been paying attention to the stove.
不然我去帮你检查下电池吧
Maybe I should check those batteries for you.
好 来吧
Sure. Yeah, come on.
等这里恢复平静之前
Me and the kids are gonna go stay at my sister's
我和孩子会去我妹妹家住
until things get normal around here.
你好
Hello?
迪肯 你在做什么
Hey, Deac, what're you doing?
过来 帮我拿着
Hey, come here, take this.
是个摄像头
It's a camera.
老天
Oh, man.
-懂技术的偷♥窥♥狂 -什么
- Peeping Tom with tech skills. - u202dWhat?
难怪放了闪光弹
Might explain why that flashbang didn't trip an alarm
也没触发警报器
in the girl's apartment.
克里斯
Chris?
如果这里也有摄像头
Now, if there's a cam inside,
不知道会拍到什么
we don't know what it's gonna show.
也许什么都没有
Maybe nothing,
也许能证明斯特里特和洪都有罪
and maybe it incriminates Street and Hondo.
这是证据
It's proof.
不管是好是坏
Either way. Good or bad.
我们没必要一定要知道
We don't have to find out.
我觉得这就是个普通的烟雾报♥警♥器
It just looks like a smoke detector to me.
一旦开始查
Once we do this,
就不能回头了
we can't go back.
如果我们犯了错
If we made a mistake,
我们应该知道
we need to know.
如果没有
If we didn't,
他们应该知道
they need to know.
但我们不能害怕真♥相♥
But we can't be afraid of the truth.
我们不是这样的人
That's not who we are.
我们应该记录下搜查过程
We should document the search.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始吧
Go.
我是大卫·凯警司
I'm Sergeant David Kay,
这里是阿纳卡帕大道4691号♥339号♥公♥寓♥
this is Apartment 339, 4691 Anacapa Avenue.
根据该栋大楼另一名住户
Based on information provided to me
给我提供的信息
by another tenant in this building,
我发现公♥寓♥里的烟雾探测器
I have learned that the smoke detectors in these apartments
可能装有隐藏监控摄像头
may contain hidden surveillance cameras.
这段视频将记录此次搜查
This recording will document that search.
拍好了
Got it.
又是一个摄像头
It's another camera.
现在知道太迟了
Too late now.
我已经叫技术部门把相关的监控视频
I've asked Tech Support to cue up the relevant footage
从摄像头的记忆卡里调出来了
from the SD card pulled out of the camera.
-指挥官 你没有... -不 警司
- Commander, you didn't... u202d- No, Sergeant.
我还没看过
I have not seen it yet.
我们要一起观看
We're gonna share the experience together.
如果你可以不打岔的话
If you could hold off on your interruptions.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
播放
Play it.
20D呼叫总部
20-David to Command!
疑犯已进入隔壁公♥寓♥
Suspect's through into the next apartment.
趴下
Stay down!
趴下 你完了
Stay down! You're done!
20D呼叫所有D组成员
This is 20-David to all D-team units.
无需支援 嫌犯已被控制
Code 4, suspect in custody.
不是我们杀的
We did not do that.
至少这一次 我很高兴那里装有摄像头
For once, I'm glad there was a camera.
能释放正在做进一步审问的
Are the subject officers released
相关警员了吗 警司
from further questioning, Sergeant?
可以了
Yes, ma'am.
我们和你一样送了口气 指挥官
We're as relieved as you are, Commander.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望之后你会收到好些的消息
I hope the rest of the news gets better for you.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
我给地检官办公室打了电♥话♥
I called the DA's office.
哈达德又多加一项一级谋杀
Hadad's exposed for another first-degree murder charge.
"重罪在逃期鲁莽无情地谋杀他人"
"Homicide during a felony with reckless indifference."
-他能判几个无期徒刑 -多少都不够
- How many life sentences can he serve? - Not enough,
但是至少他不能再杀人了
but at least he won't be making more bodies.
天呐 我都不知道这伤该怎么弄
Oh, man, I don't even know what to do for that.
安妮非常相信疤痕克星
Annie swears by arnica gel.
我妈妈也是
Yeah, so does my mom.
这一刻我们已经等了很多年
Okay, we've been waiting years for this moment.
是时候撕掉巴吉尔·哈达德的大头照了
It's time to take down Bakir Hadad's beauty shot.
洪都在哪
Where's Hondo?
-达瑞尔好像出事了 -谁
- Uh, I think something's going on with Darryl. - u202dWho?
就是少管所的那个孩子
Uh, he's this kid from juvie
洪都和她妈妈一直在照顾他
Hondo and his mom have been kind of looking after.
等等 达瑞尔吗
Wait, Darryl?
勒罗伊·亨德森的儿子吗
Leroy Henderson's kid?
是的 洪都不想到处说
Yeah. Hondo didn't want to make a big deal about it.
那你是怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
他问过我有关寄养家庭的事
He asked me about the foster system,
因为我经历过
'cause, you know, I went through it.
不过我觉得或许他是想
But uh, I think maybe he's trying
给达瑞尔创造更好的环境
to give Darryl something better.
-希望他没事 -我也希望
- I hope he's okay. - Me, too.
每个人都应该有第二次机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
现在你是这里等级最高的人 迪肯
You're highest ranking in the room, Deac.
你来撕吧
Do the honors, man.
好
All right.
你们觉得他们有鲁莽行事吗
Did you think they'd been reckless?
我们当时不在场
We weren't there.
我必须考虑那些可能性
I had to consider the possibility,
以及会有多少可能性
and the appearance of possibility.
不管哪个都会让我晚上睡不着
Both of which would've kept me awake at night.
长官 我知道你对我很失望
Sir, I know you're disappointed in me...
我们现在不谈这个问题
We're not talking about it.
-我要解释一下 -为了你自己好
- I need to explain... - For your own good,
我们不该说这个
We shouldn't talk about it.
在这段关系开始时
When that relationship began,
并没有违反到规定
it wasn't in violation of policy.
在你把洪都调到20D的时候
As soon as you moved Hondo to 20-David,
我们就知道该怎么做了
we knew what we had to do.
是花了一点时间 但是我们结束了
Took a little while, but we ended it.
那并没有影响到他或是我的工作表现
It hasn't affected his job performance or mine.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
没错 这是双重标准
Yeah. It's a double standard.
但是这样的私人关系
But personal relationships like that
不能帮助女性在男权体系中获得晋升
don't help women rise in a male hierarchy.
这样的关系只会伤害到你
They just compromise you.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
但是既然我们从来没有谈过这件事
But since we never had this conversation,
我不知道我可能需要对此做些什么
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表