剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
那里的母性爆棚
Those maternal instincts are screaming so loud
我在这都能感觉到
I can hear them from here.
那是自然 她随时就要生了
They should be. She's due any day.
我不是说她
I'm not talking about hers.
所以呢 你打算做点什么吗
And? You fixing to do something about it?
也许吧
Maybe.
要走了 如果发生了什么事
I got to go. If anything happens,
让所有人到俱乐部里面去 然后打给本森
get everyone inside that clubhouse and call Benson.
宝贝 你吓到我了
Babe, you're scaring me.
我会没事的 照我说的做
I'll be fine. Just do it.
你好吗 里科
What up, Rico?
你那些朋友都是谁
Who are your friends, ese?
你跟踪我
You follow me here?
大伙 这边走
Everyone, this way, now!
勤杂工来了
Handyman.
我以为你周日才来
Thought you couldn't come till Sunday.
我等不及想来看你了
Well, I didn't want to wait that long.
妈
Hey, Ma.
宝贝 你在背后藏了什么
Hey, baby. What you hiding back there?
没想到吧 好吧
Oh, you ain't ready. Okay.
这是一个LED花洒
This right here is an LED shower head.
LED 是灯吗
LED? Like the lights?
它能随着温度变颜色 妈
That thing changes colors with the heat, Ma.
我不需要把浴室弄成迪厅 我只要一个
I don't need a disco in my shower. I just need one
-不漏水的花洒 -一举两得
- that doesn't leak. - Well, now you get both.
给你的生活增添点色彩没什么不好
Ain't nothing wrong with a little color in your life.
我觉得你对工作太过上心了
I think you've been working too hard.
有很多坏人要抓 妈
Well, there's a lot of bad guys out there, Ma.
来 我给你安上
Come on, let's get you hooked up.
真是的 地狱迪斯科[蒂娜·特纳翻唱歌♥曲]
Oh, Lord. Disco Inferno.
妈 我觉得是你的龙头坏了
You know, Ma, I think this is a problem
花洒没问题
with your shut-off valve, not your shower head.
-那就没有镭射浴洗了 -怎么会 特别红灯
- So no laser shower? - Oh, no. You still getting
依然为你点亮
your red light special.
Red Light Special为黑人女子团体TLC的性感单曲
我要回去拿点零件
I just got to come back with some parts
过会你又要看见我了
and you get to see a little more of me later.
你今早怎么这么高兴
Why are you smiley this morning?
-怎么了 -你有什么心事
- W-What? - Something eating at you?
通常你有心事
There's always something eating at you
-就会这样笑容满面 -没事
- when you smile this much. - N-Nothing.
真没事
Nothing, as far as I know.
加油 谭兄
Get in there, Tan man!
加油 谭
Get in there, Tan!
该史蒂文斯上场了
Round goes to Stevens.
卢卡 进来
Luca, get in!
开始吧 史蒂文斯
Here we go, Stevens.
蹬绳子 史蒂文斯
Push off the rope, Stevens.
太棒了
That's right!
本森特别探员
Special Agent Benson?
你就是希克斯指挥官吧
Commander Hicks, I assume.
如你要求 科尔特斯队长和我们的一个小队长
Okay, Captain Cortez and one of our team leaders
在楼上候着
are waiting upstairs as you requested.
很好 这位是豪尔赫·罗梅罗探员
Perfect. This is Agent Jorge Romero.
我是联邦警署的 类似于联调局 只不过
I'm with the PFM. It's like the FBI, only...
在墨西哥 很荣幸见到你
Mexican. Happy to have you.
洛城警局让你做小队领袖
See the LAPD was smart enough
非常有眼光 科尔特斯
to put you in a leadership role, Cortez.
我们还是很识英雄的
Well, we get it right every now and then.
她是我们2012年一次诱捕行动中的骨干
Now, this woman was the backbone of a sting that we ran in 2012.
我在反黑组时做过卧底
I did time undercover when I worked gang unit.
和一个叫骨头帮的团伙很熟
Got in pretty tight with a crew called Los Huesos.
扳倒了他们的头目
Took down their leadership,
但没有暴露身份
never blew her cover.
意料之中
That sounds about right.
很不幸
Unfortunately,
骨头帮卷土重来了
Los Huesos are back.
他们从墨西哥运来低端安♥非♥他♥命♥
They're shipping up low-grade amphetamines from Mexico.
比安♥非♥他♥命♥便宜但药效更烈 他们把药
Cheaper and stronger than Adderall, and they're shopping
兜售给高中生和大学生 用于提神
them to high school and college students as study drugs.
已经有六名孩子
We've got about a half-dozen kids dead
死于突发心脏病
from heart attacks already.
-他是骨头帮的人吗 -不是
- He one of their heavies? - No.
这是我们的人
No, this is one of ours.
他是特别探员艾德里安·克鲁兹
This is Special Agent Adrian Cruz.
他被安插在洛杉矶的骨头帮中
He's been embedded with Los Huesos in L.A.
大约六个月了
for about six months.
不知何时骨头帮开始怀疑他的身份
No idea when Los Huesos started to doubt his cover,
但他们一定一直在跟踪他
but they must have been following him.
今早 科鲁兹和他妻子在帕利塞兹
This morning, Cruz was in the Palisades with his wife,
离帮派地盘非常远 他们突然出现
nowhere near gang turf, when they showed up
掳走了他
out of the blue and snatched him.
里科·佩纳 在现场身亡
Rico Peña, found dead on the scene,
还有爱德华多"瘦子"鲁伊斯 在洛杉矶的头目
and Eduardo "Flaco" Ruiz, Top dog in L.A.
据科鲁兹探员的妻子说
Agent Cruz's wife says
是瘦子抓走了他丈夫
Flaco's the one who took her husband.
我记得里科
I remember Rico.
但没见过瘦子 他一定是新来的
Never seen Flaco. He must be new.
他大约一年前从墨西哥派到这里
He was sent up from Mexico about a year ago.
不过 他在墨西哥的接头人
The man he answers to down there, however--
你可能有印象
that may ring a bell.
拉乌尔·洛佩兹
Raul Lopez.
-拉乌尔在墨西哥 -他人在墨西哥
- Raul's in Mexico? - He's based in Mexico City,
但洛杉矶归他管
but he runs L.A.
科尔特斯负责的那次行动中 拉乌尔被判了三年
Raul did three years for the sting Cortez ran.
他在监狱中步步高升 然后一出狱
He moved his way up in prison, then headed to Mexico
就去了墨西哥 迅速晋升
as soon as he got out and shot up the ranks.
升得挺快
That's a quick rise.
我接触拉乌尔时 他只是个小人物
Raul was low-level when I worked him.
很聪明 但远不足成为领袖
Smart, but nothing close to a leader.
干掉自己上面的三个人
Easy to rise when you take out
晋升就不难了
the three guys ahead of you.
他也没那么聪明 他行事残忍♥
He's not just smart, he's ruthless.
不除去拉乌尔 洛城团伙很难端掉
Nothing goes down in L.A. Without Raul signing off.
他知道瘦子把科鲁兹关在哪了
He will know where Flaco is keeping Cruz.
不想这么说 但你怎么知道
Look, I don't want to say it, but what makes you think
-他还活着 -他没有带走自己的钱包
- he's still alive? - He managed to dump
和手♥机♥ 所以我们猜测骨头帮
his wallet and his phone, so our best guess is Los Huesos
还不知道他是谁
don't know who he is yet.
他们会对他严加拷问
They're gonna press the hell out of him
弄清他到底为谁工作
to find out who he's working for.
没错 科鲁兹是前突击队员
Exactly. Now, Cruz is an ex-Ranger,
接受过特种训练 能御敌存活
SERE-trained to resist and survive,
但也不能支撑太久
but the clock is ticking.
我们必须知道拉拉乌尔把他关在哪里
We need to know where Raul is keeping him.
怎么
So, what--
你想要科尔特斯审问他 去墨西哥
you want Cortez to ask him? In Mexico City?
联调局已经求得了你们局长的同意
The Bureau's already run it by your chief of police.
如果你同意行动
If you sign off it,
他那边也没有问题
so will he.
慢着 你认真的吗
Wait, you're serious?
你要她去黑帮之城墨西哥做卧底
You want her to go undercover in gangland Mexico?
想都别想
No way.
想都别想 太匆忙太草率了
No way. This feels way too rushed and sloppy.
我是科鲁兹探员的最大希望
I'm the best shot Agent Cruz has.
换做是你 也会这么做
You'd do the same in my shoes.
杰西卡 联调局有这群家伙的确凿档案
Jessica, the FBI has a solid file on these guys.
我们根据他们掌握的线索 去当地追查
We run their leads, and then we track them locally.
拉乌尔的人会隐藏踪迹
Raul's men will cover their tracks.
联调局的情报现在可能没用
Fed's intel could be useless by now.
你觉得自己在墨西哥露露脸
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表