剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
抱歉了
I'm sorry, guys.
我不知道你叔叔手里有你什么把柄
Hey. I don't know what your uncle's got against you,
但你是个好警♥察♥
but you're a good cop, man.
你时刻做好准备
You know, I mean, you're always squared away.
是我认识的人里 很出色的小伙
You're one of the best dudes that I've ever met.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
中国的警♥察♥
You know, in China,
不像我们这般受人尊敬
police don't get the same respect as they do here.
人们不尊重警♥察♥
People don't look up to cops.
警♥察♥就像是社会的垃圾工
It's like being a garbage man of society.
我离开阿罕布拉考上警♥察♥学院
When I left Alhambra to join the Police Academy,
很多人都觉得我在自毁前程
a lot of people thought I was throwing my life away.
他们知道你在夜大拿了学位吗
They know you went to night school and got your degree?
对 但老爸的梦想是我去读麻省理工学院
Yeah, but my dad's dream was for me to go to MIT,
找一份白领工作
get a white-collar job,
娶个中国女孩 生一堆孩子
marry a Chinese girl, spit out a bunch of kids.
说实话 兄弟 读麻省理工挺酷的
I'm not gonna lie, man. Getting into MIT is pretty cool.
我不觉得
Eh, not to me.
我不想当书呆子
I didn't just want to be some math nerd.
我擅长数学 但不喜欢
I was good at it, but it's not what I loved.
很开心你做了这个决定
Well, I'm glad you made that call.
洛杉矶永远都需要英雄
I mean, the city can always use more heroes.
叔叔有一件事说对了
Uncle is right about one thing,
我是该多去看看我妈
I should go see my mom more often.
她担心我的工作太危险
She's worried my job's too dangerous.
总是求佛祖保佑我
Prays to Buddha to protect me.
你最喜欢带她去哪里
So what's your favorite spot to take her?
王宫 绝对是市里最棒的海鲜餐厅
King Palace. Best seafood in the city, hands down.
好吧 打给她 让她来找我们
All right, call her up, man, have her meet us.
我请你们吃晚餐 算在我账上
I'm gonna treat you to dinner. Dinner's on me, buddy.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
有时间吗
You got a minute?
当然 斯特里特 怎么了
Sure, Street. What's up?
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I was just, um...
我想...
I... I just wanted...
我妈没和我一起住了
My mom's not living with me anymore.
我搬出来了
I moved out.
我跟她说了
I mean, I-I told her that
我们还是分开住比较好
it's better if we're apart.
这对你来说一定很不容易
That must've been hard for you.
你没事吧
You okay?
一直以来你都是对的
You were right all along.
我多花了一些时间才看清♥真♥♥相♥
Just took me a little longer to see it.
你妈确实不好对付 小子
Your mom didn't exactly make it easy for you, kid.
我总是把她往好的方面想
I always wanted to believe the best about her,
也许我讨厌你是因为
and I think maybe part of me resented you
你让我看清她的真面目
for seeing her for who she really was
逼我面对这一切
and getting me to face up to it.
听着
Listen,
我想了很久
I've been thinking about this a lot,
我想说
and I just want to say
之前让你和其他队员失望了
I'm really, really sorry
我真的非常抱歉
for letting you and the team down before.
我知道我还有很多不足
I know I got growing up to do,
但我真的想好好做
but I am trying to do it.
我知道 因为预算的原因
And I know I-I don't have a chance of getting back on SWAT
我无法回到特警队 但我希望
with these budget cuts, but I hope
今后有一天
that one day,
我能成为你期望我成为的样子
I can become the kind of man you wanted me to be.
斯特里特
Street.
巴克动用了关系
Buck pulled strings
把你从长滩调来
to get you transferred here from Long Beach,
但你从没上过洛城反恐特警队警校
but you never actually made it through LAPD SWAT Academy.
也许这次
But maybe, this time,
你能堂堂正正地给自己挣得一席之地
you can do it right and earn yourself a spot.
你是说
Are you saying
会给我机会重回特警队
you'd-you'd give me a chance of getting back on SWAT?
我说的是能让你进反恐特警队警校
I'm saying that I will get you in SWAT Academy.
你听到队长的话了
You heard the captain.
今年要招一名新人
They're taking one recruit this year.
所以你要问问自己
So what you got to do
到底有多想重回特警队
is ask yourself how bad do you want it,
然后奋力拼搏 确保被选中的那个人是你
and then go kick ass and make sure it's you.
我会竭尽全力
I'll do my best.
我知道你会的
Yeah, I know you would.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表