剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
突然间 我男友有了一大笔钱
and suddenly, my boyfriend would be sitting on some cash.
他会说起让我参与什么事
He would talk about bringing me in on something,
但我有种不好的感觉
but I got a bad vibe about it all.
后来就分手了 调离了那里
I broke up with him and transferred out of there.
听上去你的决定是对的
Well, it sounds like you did the right thing.
我有种感觉他们之间有联♥系♥
I had a sense they were all up to something,
但他们的级别都比我高
but each of them outranked me.
我没有证据 继续追查下去的话
I had no proof, and the commander, you know,
指挥官可能会为难我
he could've made it really hard for me if I came forward.
你是名想成就事业的女性
You were a woman trying to make your career.
你也没有什么证据给内务部
And it's not like you had any intel to go to IA with.
监管他们不是你的工作
Wasn't your job to police them.
当时我的直觉就是远离他们
At the time, my instinct was just to get away from it.
但我总觉得我应该站出来
But I can't help feeling like I should've come forward then,
因为或许我可以阻止这一切
'cause maybe I could've stopped all of this.
所以你认为这些枪手的目标是原街头犯罪组的成员
So you think these shooters are targeting the Old Street Crime Unit.
剩下的两个人 大卫·王和克拉克·汤普森
The other two guys, David Wong and Clark Thompson,
我有他们之前的联♥系♥方式
I've got outdated contacts for them.
我联♥系♥不上他们 但是
I can't raise either one, but...
要是他们中某人就是下个目标呢
...what if one of them's next?
我们会救他们脱险的
We'll scoop them up.
大卫·王 我们是洛城警局
David Wong, it's LAPD.
请把门打开
Please open the door.
马上来
Uh, be right there!
特警队 你们好
Whoa, SWAT. Hey.
王警官 您一个人在家吗
Officer Wong, are you home alone?
是的 我一个人
Yeah, yeah, I'm alone.
谢谢开门 听我说 我们有理由相信
Thanks for coming. u202dListen, we've got reason
你现在有生命危险
to believe that your life is in danger.
所以我们要护送你去市警局总部
So we're gonna escort you to Metro headquarters.
好 请进 我去收拾东西
All right. Uh, yeah, come in. Let me get my stuff.
卢卡 谭 无需增援
Luca, Tan, we're Code 4.
30D呼叫指挥部 王现在安全
30-David to Command, Wong is secure.
26D呼叫指挥部
26-David to Command,
我们刚刚抵达汤普森的家
we're just rolling up on Thompson's place.
看门
Door.
上上上
Go, go, go.
克拉克·汤普森
Clark Thompson?
洛城警局 你在家吗
LAPD. Are you home?
我是洛城警局的克里斯·阿隆索
This is LAPD Chris Alonso!
克拉克 你能听到吗
Clark, can you hear us?
26D呼叫指挥部
26-David to Command.
没看见汤普森 房♥子看上去有闯入痕迹
No sign of Thompson. House looks broken into.
手♥机♥丢在这里
Phone got left behind.
我们得知他一小时前没有去部门报到
We know he didn't report to his division at shift an hour ago.
他算正式失踪了
So he's officially missing.
克里斯
Chris.
你觉得他是被枪手抓走了吗
You think our killers got to him?
我们派了一支巡逻队在你家外巡逻
We've got a patrol unit staked outside your place,
盯着你家 以防枪手过来
keeping an eye on it in case the shooters come by.
谢谢你们 感谢你们
Thank you. Appreciate it, guys.
你知道今天你之前的两位同事被杀了吗
Did you know that two of your former colleagues were killed today?
施瓦茨的事我听说了
Heard about Schwartz earlier,
你们来之前听说了沃尔特斯的事
then about Walters just before you guys showed up.
你有联♥系♥
Have you reached out to
你之前队伍的第四名队员 克拉克·汤普森吗
the fourth member of your old crew, Clark Thompson?
我给他打了电♥话♥ 但联♥系♥不上他
I tried to call him, but couldn't get him.
知道追杀原因吗
Any idea what this is about?
我在格拉塞尔公园和你一起工作的时候
When I was working Glassell Park with you,
我感觉跟汤普森有关的事
I got a sense that with Thompson,
不都是光明正大的
maybe things weren't always aboveboard.
他有做过什么可能引发如今你们被追杀的事吗
Could something he did have triggered these attacks today?
不可能 我们抓了很多坏人
No. No way. We made a lot of good busts.
不是每个人都这么想的
Not everyone might have looked at them that way.
看起来汤普森过得很不错
Seems like Thompson's been living pretty well.
尤其是对一个拿着警探薪水的人来说
Especially for a guy on a detective's salary.
他兼♥职♥经营一家私♥人♥侦♥探♥公♥司♥
He runs a PI firm on the side.
听说总能接到咨♥询♥的活
Consults here and there, I heard.
我很清楚他在街头犯罪组时是怎么办事的
I saw up-close how he ran that SCU.
在格拉塞尔公园单枪匹马地创造了抓捕记录
Singlehandedly set a record for arrests in Glassell Park.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think it's possible
他抓了一些无罪人员
that he jammed up a few people who didn't deserve it?
拜托 当你很有能力时
Come on, guys. When you're effective,
就会惹到很多浑球和他的朋友
you make a bunch of dirtbags and their pals unhappy.
我觉得是有人故意中伤散布谣言
I'm sure someone started spreading the word
说我们做了一些不干净的事
that we did this or we did that,
因为他们一心想把我们赶走
'cause they wanted nothing more than getting us off our beat.
看看我们走了之后
I mean, just look what happened to that part of town
那里变成什么样了
after we left.
你的履历很惊人
You had an impressive record.
可以说是非常完美了
Some might say too impressive.
这么说吧
Look.
如果我知道怎么阻止别人来杀我
If I knew something that could stop people
相信我 我会告诉你们的
from coming to kill me, believe me, I'd tell you.
队长
Captain.
查到了其中一名枪手的身份
Got a possible ID on one of our shooters.
如果克里斯没有看错王和汤普森
If Chris is right about Wong and Thompson,
我有种不祥的预感 这次事件可能更严重
I got a bad feeling this could blow up even bigger.
我们做了这么多
After everything we've done to improve relations
改善警民关系
between the police and the community,
这件事会让我们前功尽弃
this could set it all back.
查了死去嫌犯身上搜出的手♥枪♥的序列号♥
Ran the serial number of the revolver from our dead suspect.
查到是惠蒂尔当铺
Came back as one of three stolen from a local fence
三把被偷枪♥械♥中的一把
out of a Whittier pawn shop.
店员配合我们查到了这位嫌犯的身份
Clerk cooperated, gave us a positive ID on this guy.
赫克托·莱德斯马
Hector Ledesma.
有两次前科 盗窃和入室行窃
Two priors for petty theft and burglary.
他现在在巴尔温亥尔斯的一栋房♥子中
Address is a house in Baldwin Hills.
好的 我需要在我们抵达前
All right, I want a 500-foot perimeter
在房♥子周围架起150米警戒线
around that house before we breach.
我去通知兄弟们
I'll brief my guys.
-两人跟上我 报数 -二 二
- Give me a two, give me a two! - Two, two, two.
跟着我
Give me two!
克里斯 地下室
Chris. The basement.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
把手举起来 从下面上来
Come to the bottom of the stairs with your hands up!
赫克托·莱德斯马
Hector Ledesma!
-你不是赫克托·莱德斯马 -不是
- You're not Hector Ledesma. - u202dNo.
赫克托是我儿子
Hector's my son.
是谁伤了你
Who did this to you?
汤普森警官 克拉克·汤普森
Officer Thompson. Clark Thompson.
-他在这吗 -他威胁我说如果我
- He was here? - He threatened to kill me
不说出赫克托藏在哪 他就杀了我
if I didn't let him know where Hector was hiding.
然后他就留我在这等死了
Then he left me for dead.
那汤普森和他手下对你儿子做了什么 对吗
So Thompson and his men did something to your son, didn't they?
没错 我儿子不是坏人
Yeah, but not the son you're thinking of.
-你想找赫克托 -没错
- You want Hector. - Yeah.
那你应该把哈维带回我身边
But you should have brought Javi back to me.
-哈维是谁 -我另一个儿子
- Who's Javi? u202d- My other son.
他上周死在监狱里了
He died in prison last week.
-死于暴♥乱♥中 -他犯了什么罪
- In a riot. - What was he doing time for?
你告诉我
You tell me.
汤普森和他的人抓了他
Thompson and his guys took him.
他们诬陷我儿子
They used my boy.
他什么错事都没做 他是个好孩子
He did nothing wrong, he was a good kid.
他们陷害了他
Then they framed him,
他们拿走他的大♥麻♥去卖♥♥
they took his pot and sold it.
他们不仅对我儿子这样
It wasn't just my son this happened to.
他们在这个社区抓走了很多孩子
They jammed up a ton of kids in this neighborhood.
-什么时候开始的 -五六年前
- When did this happen, then? - Five, six years ago.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表