剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
安妮马上临近预产期了 你休息还来工作
Annie okay you're working on your day off,
-她没意见吗 -可以多赚点钱
- so close to her due date? - We could use the extra cash.
还记得你提过的那个
Remember that friend that you mentioned
想雇人在晚上做安保的朋友吗
that was looking to hire someone to do security some nights?
-你有合适的人吗 -有啊 我
- What, do you know someone? - Yeah. Me.
-薪水不高 -那也比没有好 对吗
- Doesn't pay much. - Oh, it's better than nothing.
我刚脱离一次糟糕的婚姻
I just dragged myself out of a messy marriage.
原本应该很简单轻松
This was supposed to be easy.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not what you signed up for.
对
No.
-不然我们... -分开一阵子
- Maybe we should... - Take a break.
洛城警局 犯罪实验室
生物危害处理
Biohazard disposal.
-你迟到了两小时 -抱歉
- You're two hours late.- Sorry.
堵了一晚上
Backed up all night.
-证件 -好的
- ID. - All right.
洛杉矶医疗废弃物处理
开进来吧
Pull around.
洛杉矶医疗废弃物处理
我们走
Let's move.
在维加斯过圣诞吗 听起来很压抑
Christmas in Vegas? That just sounds depressing.
客家人餐厅的瓶酒服务 松久信幸餐厅的八道菜
Bottle service at Hakkasan, eight-course sushi at Nobu
还有买♥♥一赠一的二十一点
and two-for-one blackjack.
我觉得挺美
Think I'll be okay.
你呢
What about you?
今年就待在家了
Staying home this year.
在我家的壁炉前喝着小酒
Drink some wine by my fire pit,
完成新的分子变异手册
finish that new molecular variants manual.
好吧 这个听上去很压抑
Okay, now that sounds depressing.
证据
洛城警局
-我去把这个放好 然后咱们去喝咖啡 -好
- I'll put this away and then we'll grab coffee. - Okay.
重案证据存放室
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
不 不 不
No. No. No, no.
我们走
Let's move.
里面有人没 作案人
They find anyone inside yet? Whoever did this
用了化学催化剂 让火势格外猛烈
used a chemical accelerant, making the fire burn extra hot.
我的人还在里面灭火
My men are still inside putting out flames,
-拯救 -贝卡
rescue... - Becca!
-长官 你认识这位女士吗 -瑞贝卡·凯茨
- Commander, you know this woman? - Rebecca Cates.
她是高级化验室技术员 也是我的故友
A senior lab tech and a family friend.
请告诉我她还活着
Please tell me she's gonna live.
她中了枪 二级烧伤
She's been shot. She's got second-degree burns.
如果不马上送进急救室 生存几率就会直线下降
Every second she's not in the ER, her chances are slipping.
我是洛城警局反恐特警队指挥官罗伯特·希克斯
Yeah, this is Commander Robert Hicks, LAPD SWAT.
有一位同僚正被送往乐碧医院
We have one of our own on their way to Pleasant Green.
请派人在威尔夏辖区全程护送
I need a full escort down Wilshire.
重复 全程护送
I repeat, full escort.
收到 立刻派人护送
Roger that, escort en route.
尼娅·威尔斯
Nia Wells.
区检察官去丹佛开会了
The district attorney is in Denver for a conference,
所以派我顶替 发生什么事了
so she sent me in her place. What's going on?
要不是这是个战术紧急情况
I wouldn't have called you all out of bed
我也不想半夜
in the middle of the night
把你从床上叫起来
if this wasn't a tactical emergency.
特警队指挥官希克斯
SWAT Commander Hicks
和哈里森警司会把详细情况告诉你的
and Sergeant Harrelson will fill you in.
大约今夜12点35分
At approximately 12:35 this morning,
一个三人劫匪团伙
a three-person robbery crew
冒充医疗废物处理工人
posing as medical waste disposal workers
进入了洛城警局罪证化验室
gained access into LAPD crime lab,
杀死了一名警司 一名化验室技术人员
killing a sergeant, one of our lab techs,
另一位身受重伤
and critically wounded another.
他们偷走了63个已在庭审
They stole 63 DNA evidence kits
或正在等待起诉的案子的
belonging to cases already on trial
DNA证据包
or waiting on indictments.
我们发布了全市警报
We put out a citywide alert,
但目前还未抓获他们
but so far they're still at large.
如果不找回这些证据包
Think of the thousands of man-hours
这些耗费了大量人力物力调查 收集的
investigating, collecting all that evidence
证据就要丢失了
that'll be lost if we don't get it back.
没有那些DNA证据包
Without those DNA kits,
我们就会输掉90%的案子
we stand to lose 90% of the cases on our docket,
会有大量重刑犯被无罪释放
and a lot of serious criminals go free.
如果我们告诉这些证人或受害者
How is any witness or victim supposed to trust
我们弄丢了他们案子的证据
the D.A.'s office again if we tell them
他们怎么可能再信任地检
we lost evidence for their case?
我已经命令这段时间封锁所有媒体消息
I've ordered a media blackout for the time being.
会报道化验室起火
There will be a report of a lab fire,
但不会提起证据失窃
but no mention of the stolen evidence.
我立刻召集所有警探
I'll call up every detective
让他们去街上搜查嫌犯下落
and put them on the street immediately.
无意冒犯警局
No disrespect to the detectives bureau,
但是搜集不在场证明 审问63名罪犯
but running down alibis and questioning all 63 criminals
来寻获嫌犯下落线索 可能需要数周甚至数月
with the motive to do this could take weeks, if not months.
长官 我有个建议 让特警队放手去查
Sir, my suggestion-- let SWAT off the leash.
全权委托给哈里森警司和他的小组
Give Sergeant Harrelson and his team carte blanche
去找出这个犯罪团伙
to go find this crew.
不管你们需要什么资源 警司 尽管开口
Whatever resources you need, Sergeant, they're yours.
谢谢长官 特警队需要你给出...
Thank you, sir. SWAT is going to need you to prioritize...
给出最有动机做这个的罪犯
Prioritize the criminals with motives to do this.
我不是刚跟你分手吗
Didn't I just break up with you?
我以为是我们同时提的分手
I kind of thought we broke up with each other.
不管是什么 都没理由搞得很尴尬
Either way, no reason for this to be awkward.
收到
Roger that.
去抓坏人吧
Let's go catch some bad guys.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十集
早餐送到床边 我真是个幸运的女人
Breakfast in bed. I'm a lucky lady.
健康的蛋白炒
Yeah, a healthy mix of egg whites,
火腿和青橄榄 还有菠萝小熊软糖
ham and green olives, and pineapple gummy bears.
谢谢你忍♥受
Thank you for putting up
-我疯狂的生理欲望 -上次是什么来着
- with my crazy cravings. - What was it last time?
巧克力屑和瑞士奶酪三明治 还是
Chocolate chip and Swiss cheese sandwiches, or...
-马修 莱拉 走了 -那个水管破裂的
- Hey, Matthew, Lila, let's go. - Hey, uh, any word
支票什么时候来有消息了吗
on when the check is getting here for the busted pipes?
理算员说他今天会送来
Yes, uh, the insurance adjuster said he's dropping it off today.
很好 因为现在一间卫生间
Good, 'cause it's starting to get
对我们来说已经开始不够用了
really hectic with us sharing one bathroom.
我知道 支票到了 你就打给水管工
I know, so when the check comes, you, uh, you call the plumber.
好吗 你给他设个快速拨号♥
Right? You got him on speed dial? Hey.
等下 莱拉 你穿了两支不一样的鞋
Wait, Lila, you got two different shoes on.
马修 你背的是旧书包 已经破了
Matthew, that's your old bag, with the holes in it.
你的新书包呢 快点
Where's your new bag? Come on.
要走了 快换好 快点
Let's go, fix it. Let's go.
抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry,
我不是想抱怨
I didn't mean to complain.
我知道你一直在辛苦工作
I know how hard you're working.
她还有几周就出生了 好吗
She's gonna be here in a few weeks, okay?
我等不及见到她了
And I can't wait to meet her.
我得走了 洪都说这是个
But I got to go. Uh, Hondo says that it's
非常严重的战术紧急情况
a very serious tactical situation.
鲁丝正赶来带孩子们去学校
Ruth is on her way to take the kids to school...
好 当心 不过我需要你先帮我拿下玩具
Okay, be careful, but I need you to grab the toys first.
你忘了今年该你负责特警队玩具慈善捐赠
Did you forget you're in charge of the SWAT Toy Drive this year?
需要捐这么多吗
Do we have to get so many?
知道吗 不管我们的账务看起来有多糟
Uh, you know what? No matter what our checkbook looks like,
和别家比起来我们还是非常幸运的
we are still very fortunate compared to other families.
所以我这么爱你
That's why I love you.
好了 要走了 再见
All right, got to go. Bye.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表