剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
好吧
Oh, okay.
那天是你想在感恩节晚餐前
You were the one who wanted to get high
嗑药的
before Thanksgiving dinner.
我还有个女朋友
You know, my other girlfriend, she, uh,
她会在她亿万富翁老爸前说我的好话
she talks me up to-to her billionaire father, so...
是啊 我还有个男朋友
Oh, yeah, my other boyfriend,
他懂得怎么留下个很好的第一印象
he knows how to make a good first impression.
-谁 -我可能倒车撞上你的车了
- Who is it? - I think I backed into your car.
我也不知道有多严重
I'm not sure how bad the damage is.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
-坐下 -你是谁
- Sit down. - Who are you?
保险柜在哪 保险柜在哪
Where is the safe? Where is the safe?!
这里没有保险柜
There is no safe!
把我的包拿走 就在那
Take my bag, it's right there.
好吧 拿走银行卡 密♥码♥是
Okay, take the ATM card. The-the pin...
闭嘴 就没有人会受到伤害
Be quiet, and no one will get hurt.
救命 救命 救救我
Help! Help! Somebody, help me, please!
救命 救命 救救我
Please help! Help me! Somebody, help!
放开那个女孩
Hey! Get your hands off that girl!
救救我
Please help me!
你想要什么
What do you want?
你们二人要争夺一个位置
There's only room for one of you.
比分出来了 各有一位评估员
Cards up, you each have evaluators
将你们列为特警队最有潜力学员
ranking you as top SWAT potential.
所以 我来打破僵局
So, I'm here to break the tie.
你们都历经层层选拔
Now, you've all been through the ringer,
所以没必要再浪费时间
so there's no use in jerking you around.
由于范达利坚持要求他的小队需要
Now, based on the sniper skills Vandelli insists
具备狙击手技能
that he needs for his squad,
最后四轮考验已经有了结果
those four tours of duty clinched it.
欢迎来到特警队 德夫林
Welcome to SWAT, Devlin.
谢谢长官 荣幸之至
Thank you, sir. It's an honor.
我会努力工作 让你骄傲
I'll work hard to make you proud.
韦斯特伍德发生绑♥架♥案
There was a kidnapping in Westwood.
是理查德·塔克的女儿
It's Richard Tucker's daughter.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
别为这件事而消沉 斯特里特
Hey, don't let this get you down, Street.
你的未来一片光明
You got a bright future.
目前什么情况
What do we know so far?
没有牌照 没有指纹 没有照片
No plates, no prints, no decent photos.
倒是有一大堆绑♥架♥的视频
We do have dozens of videos of the abduction,
但是绑♥架♥者带着面罩
but the kidnappers wore masks.
著名立法委员要求公道
警方部门调查丑闻
谁都没看到脸
No one got even part of a face.
迪肯 塔克是世界上最有钱的人之一
Deac, Tucker's one of the richest men on Earth.
这件事肯定会很快发酵
This is gonna ramp up real fast.
别担心 有我们在
Well, don't worry about us. We're on it.
有任何需要随时通知我
You let me know if you need anything.
都有人受伤了真的不应该跑出去的
You really shouldn't be going out there a man down.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
朝空中放枪的邻居 出现了吗
The neighbor who shot the gun in the air, he turn up yet?
那个人不住在这栋楼
The guy didn't live in the building;
之前没有人见过他
nobody here has ever seen him before.
你觉得他跟这事有关
Think he was in on it? u202d
如果他们不想别人掺和进来
I mean, it would make sense if they wanted
倒是说得过去
to keep anyone from intervening.
没错 他装成普通百姓
Yeah, he acts like a civilian,
开枪控制群众
uses a gun to control the crowd,
和任何想逞英雄的人
any would-be heroes.
没见过谁抢劫那么有条理
Just never seen a snatching so coordinated.
-巴瑞特市长有话说 -我们会回电
- Mayor Barrett wants to talk. - We'll call her back
只要跟女孩父亲交涉完
as soon as we speak to the girl's father.
不 她想对媒体说
No, she wants to talk to the press.
她不是打电♥话♥来的
She's not on the phone.
-她来这里了 -巴瑞特市长 市长
- She's here? u202d- Mayor Barrett. Mayor!
巴瑞特市长 有什么话要说吗
Mayor Barrett! Do you just have a couple comments?
我们在过来的路上了解了情况
We were debriefed on the way over here.
洛城警局和我的警员将竭尽所能
The LAPD and my office are going to do everything they can
找到劳伦
to find Lauren.
洛城警局全力支持你 理查德
L.A.'s got your back, Richard.
-谢谢 -你是否有理由相信
- Thank you. - Do you have reason to believe
令千金还活着 塔克先生
your daughter's alive, Mr. Tucker?
我没有理由不相信
I have no reason not to.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-"爸爸我没事" -人♥质♥视频
- "Dad, I'm okay." - Hostage video.
"因为我是统治阶级家庭的一员
"Paul and I are prisoners of war because I'm a member
"所以保罗和我成为了战争的囚犯
"of a ruling class family.
"为了保证我们被安全释放 你必须
"But to ensure our release, you must demonstrate
"以自己的名誉担♥保♥以下两件事
"two actions of good faith.
"第一 你必须给洛杉矶扶贫委员会
"First, you must donate $50 million to the Committee
-捐助五千万" -捐五千万给流浪汉
- for the Poor in L.A." - $50 million to the homeless?
"第二 转五百万比特币到一个账户
"Second, deposit $5 million in Bitcoin to an account.
具体指示会通过加密邮件发给你"
You'll receive an encrypted e-mail with instructions."
希望你按照他们说的去做 爸爸
I hope you do what they say, Daddy.
他们强迫她说的话 我记得
The words they're making her say, I knew I recognized them.
几乎一模一样 "统治阶级家庭"
Look, it's almost verbatim. "Ruling class family."
"给需要的人捐钱" 这是共生解♥放♥军♥剧本
"Donation to the needy." This is the SLA playbook.
这是帕蒂·赫斯特2.0
Okay, this is Patty Heast 2.0.
帕蒂·赫斯特 70年代末
Patty Hearst? The kidnapped
-被绑♥架♥的女继承人 -没错就是她
- heiress from the 70s? - Yeah, that's the one.
绑♥架♥劳伦的人让她几乎是一字不落地重复了
Whoever took Lauren is making her do Patty Hearst's
帕蒂·赫斯特的人♥质♥声明
hostage statement almost word for word.
为什么 他们为什么这么做
Why? What's it get them?
我知道第一次是为了什么
I know what it got them the first time.
1974年5月 洛城警局包围了
May 1974. LAPD surrounded
共生解♥放♥军♥的一处藏匿点
one of the Symbionese Liberation Army hideouts,
以为帕蒂在里面 但共生解♥放♥军♥不肯投降
thinking Patty was inside, but the SLA wouldn't surrender.
-接着他们朝警♥察♥开火 -看上去像个战区
- Then they opened fire on the cops. - Looks like a war zone.
就在那个社区交火持续了两小时
Yeah, for two hours, that neighborhood was.
我祖父就是其中一名警员
My grandfather was one of the officers there.
他们几乎把弹♥药♥都打空了
They nearly ran out of ammo.
美国历史上最大的警♥匪♥枪战
Biggest police shoot-out in American history.
事情怎么会发展到这个地步
How'd it get so out of control?
共生解♥放♥军♥不断回击
Well, the SLA kept firing back.
即使他们连人带房♥被烧成了灰也不投降
Even as their house burned to the ground with all of them in it.
那这帮山寨匪徒最后怎么样了
So, these copycats, what's their endgame?
反恐特警队
第二季 第七集
帕蒂·赫斯特
1974年5月
对于某些人来说 只是奖章
For some, it's a badge.
-对我们来说 -是家族徽章
- For us... u202d- It's a family crest.
-我从哪儿听过 -放这儿吧老爸
- Where have I heard that? - Hand it here, Dad.
我猜所有人都出动了吧
I'm guessing it's all hands on deck.
联调局一直在和劫案凶杀专案组合作
The FBI's been working up with RHD,
鉴证科在检查人♥质♥视频
and Forensics is dissecting the hostage video.
我在电视上看到那个可怜的女孩
You know, I saw that poor girl on the news--
拿上你爷爷的档案就开车过来了
I grabbed your grandpa's old case file and started driving.
-你知道我今早本来准备做什么 -什么
- Oh, you know what I was gonna do this morning? - What's that?
填字游戏
Crossword puzzle.
记得爷爷说过他会安息吗
Hey, remember how Gramps said he'd, uh, rest when he's dead?
今天不行 爷爷
Not today, Grandpa.
他说了很多言不达意的话
the man said a lot of things he didn't mean.
只有写在他日记里的话
He only really meant it if he wrote it down
才是他的真心话
in one of his damn journals.
这是少有的我感谢他教我的事
One of the few things I'm glad he taught me.
是啊 我还在记呢
Yeah, I still keep one.
我听说选拔的事了
I heard what happened with selection.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果能不再削减预算
If these budget cuts ever end
特警队就能多招些人
and SWAT can take on more recruits,
-你一定能进 -多谢
- you'll be a shoo-in. u202d- Thanks.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表