剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
We want the good stuff. Open the safe.
动起来老兄 我警告你
Move, man! I'm warning you.
快点 我们没时间等你
Come on! We're not gonna wait all day.
把所有药放里面
Put all the drugs in there.
快点
Hurry up!
你想去哪里
Where you think you're going, huh?
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Down! Down!
过去 过去
Go. Go.
你们俩 待在那里
You two, stay right there.
一报还一报
Payback.
目击者说他们在里面劫持了三名人♥质♥
Witness says they're barricaded inside with three hostages.
我们必须尽快看到嫌疑人
We need to get eyes on the suspects ASAP.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Baby, baby, baby.
试试这个 来吧 来吧
Try this, try this. Come on, come on.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我没法好好思考了
I can't think straight.
我没法好好思考了
I can't think straight.
好的 多谢
Okay. Thanks.
可以看到内部情况了
Got visual inside.
药剂师情况不妙
Pharmacist doesn't look good.
嫌疑人把药房♥当成
Suspects are treating the drugstore
吃到饱的自助餐厅了
like an all-you-can-eat buffet.
我本来还想着讨好下管账的
Well, I was hoping to make the bean counters happy,
省点钱 但还是算了 直接进
save some money, but scratch that, we're going in.
后门从里面堵住了
Back door's obstructed from the inside.
先把人救了再说
We'll cite them after we save them.
你怎么想的
So, uh, what are you thinking?
正门进 直接爆破
Front entry? Breach and bang?
直接爆破 可以 正门进 不行
Breach and bang, yes; front entry, no.
谭 你跟我走 迪肯
Tan, you're with me. Deac,
你带上洛克和斯蒂芬 待在前面
you take Rocker and Steven, stay frontside
等我给你们信♥号♥♥
until you get my signal.
你手♥机♥上最糟糕的音乐是哪一首
What's the worst music you have on your phone?
洛城警局反恐特警队 不准动
LAPD SWAT, don't move!
-放下 -好的
- Put it down! - Okay.
50D队 不需要后援
50-David, Code 4 inside.
医护人员可以进入
Clear for paramedics to enter.
-一位受害者腿部中枪 -好 咱们走
- One victim with gunshot wound to the leg. - All right, let's go.
一个嫌犯手臂中枪
One suspect with gunshot wound to the arm.
你身上有血 受伤了吗
Hey. There's blood. Are you hurt?
这不是我的血
Oh, it's not mine.
我没事
I'm fine.
外面有医护人员
We've got some medical attention
照看你
waiting for you outside.
玛福德会退休吗
Mumford ever gonna retire?
三个前妻要抚养费 还要娶新老婆
Three ex-wives on alimony and a new bride?
我感觉他还得再干二十年吧
Yeah, I think he's gonna be able to afford it in about 20 years.
那个男人♥质♥是不是很眼熟
That male hostage look familiar to you?
我不这么觉得 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
总觉得哪里见过
I know him from somewhere.
通缉令吧
Wanted poster, maybe?
妈的 那是查理·莫斯
Screw me. That's Charlie Moss.
-谁 -查理·莫斯 去年在旧金山
- Who? - Charlie Moss, he-he killed three people
通缉令
查理·莫斯
一家科技公♥司♥里 他杀了三个人
at a tech company in San Francisco last year.
他在头号♥通辑犯名单上
He's been on the Most Wanted list.
他是人♥质♥
This is one of the hostages?
就是他 警探
That's him. Detective.
刚跟你说话的那个人♥质♥去哪了
Where's that hostage you were talking to?
应该是去打电♥话♥了
I think he went to make a phone call.
街角那边 救护车旁
Around the corner, by the ambulance.
救护车不见了
Paramedic wagon's gone.
找个急救专家来
Grab an EMT.
50D队 我们发现三起命案嫌疑人
50-David, we have a triple 187.
嫌疑人抢走了急救车 捅伤了急救员
Suspect carjacked an ambulance and stabbed an EMT.
我们认为嫌疑犯是查理·莫斯
Believe suspect is wanted felon Charlie Moss.
反恐特警队
第二季 第九集
我本以为他只是个无辜的人♥质♥
I thought it was just an innocent hostage.
通缉令
查理·莫斯
逃犯是查理·莫斯
The fugitive is Charlie Moss.
犯下三起命案 外加一起谋杀未遂
Wanted on three counts of murder, plus one attempted.
去年在整个州展开追捕
Statewide manhunt last year,
从此人间蒸发 直到今天重现江湖
then he vanished. Until today.
救护车停在药房♥十个街区外
The ambulance was abandoned ten blocks from the pharmacy.
没有目击者 没有查理的踪迹
No witnesses, no sign of Charlie.
被杀的三人是阿克拉科技公♥司♥的
The original victims were three senior veeps
三位高管 公♥司♥的首席执行官逃过此劫
from Arcura Technology, plus the CEO, who survived.
查理宣称他们剽窃了自己的软件创意
Charlie claimed they stole his idea for an app.
他发起诉讼 但败诉了
He sued, he lost.
他以为自己能赚几百万
He thought he would make millions.
却以破产收尾
Ended up bankrupt instead.
于是杀人报仇
So he murdered them for revenge.
我为什么不知道有这么个人
Why didn't I know about him?
记得时不时看看逃犯公告栏 行不
Check the fugitive bulletins once in a while, okay?
人送外号♥硅谷屠夫
His nickname was the Silicon Slasher.
他在地下停车场伺机等候
He used to wait down in the parking garage,
等他们到停车场取车 然后割喉
till they came down for their cars and slashed their throats.
幸运的玛福德今天在药房♥认出他了
Lucky Mumford recognized him at the pharmacy today.
他在洛杉矶干什么
What's he doing in L.A.?
阿克拉公♥司♥把总部
Arcura moved headquarters
从旧金山迁到了普莱亚维斯塔
from San Francisco to Playa Vista.
首席执行官现在就在这里
The CEO is based down here now.
他的名字是马丁·邓斯特
His name is Martin Dunst.
他是唯一一个查理没有
Yeah. He's the only one that Charlie
一次性干掉的人
didn't finish off the first time.
你觉得查理准备再次追杀他
You think Charlie's taking another run at him?
这么愤怒的人
Somebody that angry
不可能突然变得佛系
doesn't suddenly go all Zen Buddha.
-带上你的人去公♥司♥办公室 -行
- Get your team over to their offices. - All right.
-她还好吗 -还好
- Is she okay? - Yes.
但她要经历一场恐怖的宿醉
But she's gonna have a monster hangover,
氟硝西泮的副作用
side effects of Rohypnol.
她运气好
She's lucky.
这种情况大部分都还需要做强♥奸♥检查
Most times I'm ordering a rape kit.
她醒着吗 我能跟她谈谈吗
Is she awake? Can I talk to her?
可以
Yeah, yeah.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doc.
发生了什么
What happened?
你倒在了俱乐部洗手间 撞到了头
You fell in the bathroom at the club and you hit your head,
就这些了
but that's all.
那个追你的人没有进来
The guy who was after you never made it through that door.
-谢谢你 -别说了
- Thank you. - Come on now,
不然要大哥有什么用
what are big brothers for?
请不要告诉爸爸
Don't tell Dad, please.
他比我担心他还要紧张我
He worries about me even more than I worry about him.
我不知道自己为什么会把酒放下 我懂规矩
I don't know why I put my drink down. I know the rules.
好了小布 别这样
No, come on, Brie, don't do that.
不准把这件事怪在自己头上 听见没
Don't blame yourself for any of this, you hear me?
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
有个家伙 想跟我搭讪
This guy, he was hitting on me.
他想请我喝杯酒 但我拒绝了
He wanted to buy me a drink. I wasn't interested, but, um...
我觉得是他做的
I think he did it.
你知道他的名字吗
Did you get his name?
我记不清了
Everything is so fuzzy.
廉姆
Liam.
我记得他说他叫廉姆
I think he said his name was Liam.
三起强♥奸♥案
Three rapes,
在同一社区 都发生在上个月
same neighborhood, all in the last month.
被害人被迷晕 侵犯 然后被留在小巷里
Victims got roofied, assaulted, and left in alleys.
没有线索吗
And no leads?
没有匹配的基因 没有目击者
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表