剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
现在我是你的顶头上司
You're under my direct command now.
不允许发生恋情
No relationships allowed.
你自己却出现了不道德的行为
You're engaged in unethical conduct.
我不认为这不道德
I wouldn't consider it unethical.
你当然不觉得 但你的上司会这么觉得
Of course you wouldn't, but your bosses would.
我阻挡了你的前程
I'm in the way.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我觉得该让我的工作伙伴见见你们了
I think it's time my work family meets you both.
谢谢你一直支持我
Thanks for always having my six.
但你这辈子不能就这样了
This ain't got to be your life.
不会吗
Don't it?
我们俩都希望你留在这
We both want you to stay here.
你必须要答应我继续努力
You're gonna have to promise to keep working hard
不再闯祸
and promise to stay out of trouble.
我保证
I-I promise.
欢迎来到这个家
Welcome to the family.
-公交卡带了吗 -带了
- Got your bus pass? - Yeah.
-钱带了吗 -带了
- Got money? - u202dUh, yeah.
手♥机♥电都充满了吧
Your phone all charged up?
充满了
Yeah. u202d
作业也都带了吧
And I know you got your homework packed up, right?
别把我当成三岁小孩了
Come on, stop treating me like some kid you got to wipe.
天 很高兴不用这样
Ooh, Lord. I'm glad I ain't got to do that.
我知道你找到工作了很开心
Hey, I know you're happy about that job you grabbed.
找份兼♥职♥并不容易
Finding part-time work ain't easy.
找什么工作都不容易
Oh, any work.
达瑞尔
Darryl,
在日出前
helping to deliver chips
帮忙送薯条和椒盐饼干
and pretzels before the sun comes up,
只是现在的你
that's just your right now.
未来的你不会是这样 明白吗
That ain't your future, you understand?
好好做事
So, you handle your business,
但不要再让那辆货车害你上学迟到了
but don't you let that truck make you late for school again.
专心点
You stay focused.
我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
我妈会接你放学
My mom's gonna be picking you up from school,
别让她等太久 听见没
so don't keep her waiting, you hear me?
好 她一直都对我很好
Yeah, she's always nice to me.
等下 等下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up, hold up.
-怎么 我对你不好吗 -还行吧
- What, I'm not? - u202dYou a'ight.
-"还行" -好吧 不 我
- "A'ight." Okay. - u202dNo, I...
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm saying.
我知道这一切对你来说有多艰难 达瑞尔
Look, I know how hard this has been for you, Darryl.
我知道你很努力 我也是
And I get that you're trying, and so am I.
但我觉得我们都干得不错
But I think we're making it work.
-注意安全 -知道了
- Hey, be safe out there. - I will.
你最好给我带点我妈妈的饼干回来
You better bring me some of my mama's cookies.
只要我没吃光
That's only if I don't eat them all.
最好别
Boy, you better not.
我是说真的
Hey, I'm serious.
最后一名通缉逃犯
Last of the original most wanted fugitives.
洪都 那家伙的入案照片
Hey, Hondo, how long we been staring
在我们墙上挂了多久了
at that guy's mug shot on the wall?
久到都市警局通缉犯全都已落网
Long enough to catch the rest of Metro's list.
巴吉尔·哈达德 他是头号♥通缉犯
Bakir Hadad, he stays at the top.
去年我们差点抓到他
We got close to him last year.
差点抓到不算数
Yeah, well, close doesn't qualify.
他杀了几个人了
What's his official body count?
五个吗 都是平民吧
Five down, right? All civilians?
哈达德想除掉另一个毒贩
Hadad thought he was taking out another dealer,
但找反了方向 袭击错了房♥子
but he hit the wrong house. North instead of South.
枪杀了一家人
Shot up a whole family.
-漂亮 -两名幼童
- Nice. - Two little kids,
妈妈 爸爸和奶奶遇害
mom, dad, grandma.
之后他就一直是都市警局的头号♥通缉犯
And he's been Metro's Most Wanted ever since.
在洛杉矶招摇过市 收取毒品盈利
Swings through L.A. just long enough to pick up his dope profits,
然后就销声匿迹了
and then he bounces.
现在我们终于查到了他的下落
And we finally got lucky.
对 因为他大意了
Yeah, because he got sloppy.
还以为我们抓不到他
And he doesn't think we can touch him.
骄傲致使毁灭
Well, pride goeth before destruction
骄兵必败
and haughty spirit before a fall.
怎么了 我去过主日学校
What? I went to Sunday school.
一周中最佳休闲时光
Best snacks of the week.
出什么事了 我在工作
Hey, what's going on? I'm working.
好了 迎宾区就在前方
Okay, welcome zone straight ahead.
奥林匹克
洪都
Hondo.
好了 给他们点颜色看看
All right, let's make 'em hot.
-四周都包围了吗 -全都包围了 警司
- Perimeter fully contained? - 100%, Sergeant.
便衣部队正盯着那里
Undercover unit's got eyes on the address.
没有人进出
Nobody in, nobody out.
等下 你没有疏散整栋大楼
Wait, you didn't evacuate the entire building?
我们想让行动保持出其不意
We were trying to preserve the element of surprise.
考虑到他之前有过逃脱警方追捕的经历
No reason to spook the target if we didn't have to,
没有必要不应该打草惊蛇
given his history of slipping the grip.
行动
Then let's move.
等下 克里斯 打掉路灯
Hold. Chris, take it out.
谭 开门
Tan, door.
上
Move.
抱歉
u202dSorry.
你需要拍个片子检查下 但看上去没有大碍
Well, you'll need an X-ray, but it looks like nothing worse
只是严重淤青
than a very bad contusion.
谢谢
Thank you.
会有人觉得他们的故事是串好的
Somebody could think they're matching up their stories.
比起事情的表象来他们更关心谭
Well, they're more worried about Tan than about how it looks.
不要忽视表象 先分开他们
Do not discount appearances. Let's get 'em separated.
我不准备问你发生了什么 别告诉我
I'm not going to ask you what happened; don't tell me.
我知道流程
I know the drill.
不要和任何组员进行私下谈话
No private conversations with any member of your team.
或是任何目击者 我知道
Or with any witnesses. I got it.
直到调查处与你们谈完话
Not until Force Investigation finishes your interviews.
-明白 长官 -现在开始
- Understood, sir. - Starting now.
不要交谈 去吧
No more talking. Move.
在警员调查处找你面谈前
We're waiting for your League lawyer before F.I.D.
我们等你的联盟律师来
does the walk-through.
没有必要
There's no need.
这种情况下律师能帮到你的
Lawyers are useful in a situation like this.
除非你有事隐瞒
Only if you got something to hide.
赶紧完事
Let's just get this over with.
不必为了面子不保护自己
Don't be too proud to protect yourself.
很感谢你的建议 队长
I appreciate the advice, Captain.
-你当时在场吗 -不在
- Were you present? - u202dNo.
卢卡和我在333号♥公♥寓♥对付另一名嫌犯
Luca and I were in apartment 333 handling another suspect.
-距离多远 -隔了四间房♥
- How far away? - u202dFour rooms.
好吧
All right.
我们尽职尽责了 指挥官
Look, we did our job, Commander.
不用我告诉你警员调查处是怎么办事的
I don't have to tell you how Force Investigation works.
还是老样子
Same old, same old.
你是说他们和我们是对立的 对吗
Yeah, meaning us versus them, right?
这样想没用 况且一点也不准确
That's not helpful. It's not even accurate.
我们都是同一边的
We're all on the same side here.
当然 现在不是了
Sure. Until we're not.
他们是想找出事实
They're fact-finders.
他们问 我们答 仅此而已 知道了吗
They ask. We answer. Simple as that. You copy?
-你没事吧 -有事
- You okay? - u202dNo.
我不明白事情是怎么搞成这样的
I don't understand how everything went sideways like that.
我们会查明的
We'll find out.
斯特里特费了很大劲才回队
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表