剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
it's the worst day of my career?
只是碰巧 没有因果关系
Well, correlation, not causation,
我跟你保证 巴瑞特市长
I can assure you that, Mayor Barrett.
-里面气氛如何 -很差
- What's the temperature in there? - Sucks.
-我就喜欢这样的 -或许我们应该给钱
- My kind of party. - Maybe we should pay.
你知道如果拒绝 最坏的情况发生了
You have any idea the PR nightmare we'll face
我们将会面对多大的公♥关♥危机
if we refuse, and the worst happens?
我们的品牌主旨就是关怀社区
Our brand is all about community.
看看塔克付了赎金后
Look what they did to Tucker's daughter
她女儿的下场 他们没有放走她
after he paid the ransom. They kept her!
现在无法保证他们真的会收钱后会释放人♥质♥
You're gonna to drop $100 million with no guarantee
你就要把一亿美元丢出去
they'll actually return your guy alive?
我们在乎自己的员工 好吗
We care about our employees, okay?
我们的员工有家庭 你去跟他的孩子们说
Our guy has a family. You tell his kids
花这笔钱没有意义
it doesn't make financial sense.
你现在付钱 他们明天就会
You pay out now, they're gonna grab
绑走另一个员工
another one of your workers tomorrow.
你把所有员工都置于危险之中了
You put the entire workforce at risk.
那你出个更好的主意 杰里米
Then give me a better idea, Jeremy.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这位是洛城警局特警队的希克斯指挥官
This is Commander Hicks from LAPD Metro SWAT.
现在能否进会议室详谈
Now, if we could just move into the boardroom...
杰里米·德威特 你们找到这些解放者了吗
Jeremy DeWitt. You find these Emancipators yet?
-目前已掌握了一些线索 -好
- We're currently following up on a number of leads. - Great.
所以就是没找着
That's a no.
听着 我明白这对你以及你们的公♥司♥来说
Look, I-I can appreciate that this is a tough time
都是艰难时刻 但现在
for you and your companies, but right now,
最好的办法是拖延
the best course of action is to hold off,
为反恐特警队的精英警官们争取时间
let the elite officers of SWAT do their jobs.
你希望我们向这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥低头
You want us to bend over for these terrorists?
只是保持低调
Well, just lay low.
不要发布声明 推文 什么都不要说
You know, no statements, no tweets, nothing.
如果我们在最后期限前找到了你们的员工
If we find your employees before the deadline, then...
你们就根本不用决定付不付赎金了
you won't have to make a decision on the ransoms at all.
要是你们没能在最后期限前找到他们呢
And if you don't find them before the deadline?
我对我的警官们有信心
Well, I have faith in my officers.
就等着看在你们恐慌之前他们能做出什么成绩来吧
Let's see what they can do before you panic.
恕我直言 指挥官
Well, with all due respect, Commander,
我高薪聘请的谈判专家告诉我
my very well-paid kidnap-and-ransom specialist is telling me
我需要尽快发表声明
that I need to issue a statement ASAP.
无意冒犯 德威特先生
Well, with all due respect, Mr. DeWitt,
无论是你还是你的专家
neither you nor your specialist
都从未与这个团伙打过交道
have ever dealt with this group before.
-而我们有 -但他们之前逃之夭夭了
- We have. - And they got away the first time.
但没有无辜人员伤亡
Well, with no loss of innocent lives.
不 我从来没信任过公共部门
No. I never trusted the public sector.
我现在也不打算信任
I'm not about to start now.
那你打算怎么做
Well, what do you think you're gonna do?
我要做出艰难的决定
Well, I'm gonna make some hard calls,
因为我的股东雇我就是来做这个的
because that's what my shareholders pay me to do.
借过
Excuse me?
队长说你需要帮助
Captain says you needed some help.
是的 罗纳德·坎贝尔推特账户有新动态
Yeah, Ronald Campbell had an active Twitter feed.
劫案凶杀专案组让我们看看谁关注了这个疯子
RHD asked us to see who follows this crazy,
将可疑人物标注出来
flag anyone who sticks out.
刚听沙佐说
Just heard from Sarzo.
房♥子今晚就能去了 如果我们能弄完的话
House is good to go for tonight, assuming we wrap this up.
但是 看上去好像只有你和我
Although, looks like it's just gonna be you and me
给新房♥启封了
christening the party pad.
这样啊 其实
Yeah. Uh, actually, uh...
怎么 你也不去
What? You, too?
你能去哪 伙计 你就住在那
Where are you gonna be, man? You live there.
我有个朋友住在长滩
I got this buddy in Long Beach,
他答应给我的摩托装个酷炫的新型排气管
and he promised me this sick new exhaust for my bike.
只保留到今晚
He's only holding it for tonight.
很可能我们要留在这里
I mean, chances are we're still gonna be stuck here
待在这哪也去不了 没什么区别
anyway working on the case. What's the big deal?
别担心 没什么
Don't worry about it. It's nothing.
自从埃尔托洛墨西哥卷车再也不从我们家过后
Man, I haven't seen you this bummed out
我还没见你那么失望过呢
since the El Tauro taco truck stopped coming by our house.
怎么回事
What's going on?
卢卡 跟我说说
Luca, talk to me.
我12岁的时候
It's just, when I was, like, 12,
我爸经常带我去个警♥察♥常去的破酒吧 查理酒吧
my dad used to take me to this run-down cop bar-- Charlie's.
你♥爸♥在你小的时候就带你去喝酒
Your dad took you drinking as a kid?
不是 机灵鬼
No. No, smart-ass.
他让我坐在警♥察♥行动弹珠机前
He'd sit me down at this Police Action pinball machine,
我会玩上几个小时
and I'd play for hours
而他就跟下班的队友们喝上几杯冰酒
while he'd down a few cold ones with his squad after a shift.
听着 重点是
Look, the-the point is, is-is, like,
漫长一天的工作后
it's the only place
我爸只有在那
that I ever saw my dad really let go
才会抛开一切 感到放松
and relax, you know, after a long day at SWAT.
我是希望我们的新家也能成为我们的查理酒吧
I was hoping my new place would be our Charlie's.
你知道 就是一个我们可以去
You know, somewhere that we could go
然后将烦恼忘诸脑后的的地方
and just forget about all this once in a while.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们可能有麻烦了
We may have a problem.
尤纳斯是我们团队中宝贵的一员
Yonas is a valued member of our community.
他的妻子希望他的丈夫回来
His wife wants her husband back.
他的孩子们希望他们的父亲回来
His children want their father back.
直播 德威特执行总裁举♥行♥记者招待会
而且我要对解放者
And to these Emancipators, these cowards
这些对无法自保的无辜百姓下手的懦夫们说
going after people who can't defend themselves,
仔细听好了
well, you listen to me.
你们伤害这个人
You harm this man,
我将会用手头一切力量追捕你们
and I will use all the resources at my disposal to hunt you down.
不服的话 就来我的办公室
And if you've got an issue with that, you can come to my office
面对面跟我说
and take it up with me face-to-face.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
那帮激进分子听到了这个可不会高兴
Can't imagine that going over well with our radical friends.
看起来我们整晚都有得忙了
Looks like we might be going all night.
是的 我一直有看新闻 这太疯狂了
Yeah, I've been watching the news nonstop. It's crazy.
你那边怎么样
How is it on your end?
非常忙
Yeah, it's pretty hectic.
也许得打给迪伊
Might have to call Dee
说今晚的保安工作去不成了
and back out of that security gig tonight.
保卫城市第一
City comes first.
我在考虑
Hey, um, I've been thinking.
生产之后 也许我应该找份工作
After the baby's born, maybe I should look for some work.
两份收入总比一份好
You know, two incomes is better than one.
安妮 不
Annie, no.
我们有新生儿要照顾 而且其他孩子怎么办
We'll have a newborn, and-and what about the other kids?
你挣的一半就得搭在孩子看护上
Half of what you'd earn would end up going to child care.
就算是这样 我
Even so, I...
安妮 相信我
Annie... trust me.
我能支撑起这个家
I can provide for this family.
我知道
I know.
好了 我得挂了 我爱你
All right, I got to go. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
注意安全
Hey, be safe.
我要点墨西哥卷饼
I'm sending out for tacos.
给 点你想吃的
Here. Put your order in.
那不是德威特被绑♥架♥的员工吗
Hey, isn't that the DeWitt employee who got kidnapped?
等一下 你的身份牌呢
Hold up. Where's the badge?
我需要跟德威特先生说话
I need to speak to Mr. DeWitt.
他今天不见客
He's not taking meetings today.
你外套底下是什么
What's under your jacket?
求你了 我得跟他说话
Please, I need to speak with him!
你知道这里今天都是什么情况吗
You know what's been going on here today?
等等
Wait.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表