剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
还有那两个被撞的人
Or how about those two people who were run over?
你向我保证过你会尽全力的 克里斯
You promised me you would do your best, Chris.
就是这样尽力的吗
Is that what this is?
我的朋友走了
My friend is gone.
我已经厌烦了
I'm sick of waiting
等待大家对我们的尊重
for everyone to finally give us some respect.
难道你没有吗
Aren't you?
这地方真挺牛的
Place is pretty amazing.
四年间有了很多变化
It's changed a lot in four years.
感觉好像过了四十年
Looks like it's been 40.
非常像...
It's very, um...
电影《少数派报告》
Minority Report.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
说实在的 爸爸
Honestly, Dad,
我是真不想来这里
really didn't want to come down here.
但是我那些组织大爱狂欢节的朋友们
But my friends that are putting on Love All,
他们知道你在市里面说得上话
they know that you have the City's ear
他们希望我能让你
and they were hoping I could get you
说服他们重启狂欢节
to convince them to reopen it.
可能狂欢节应该继续暂停
Well, maybe it should stay closed.
很多人面临着危险
A lot of people are in danger.
爸爸 所以我们才要组织这样的活动
Dad, that's why we have events like these.
为了尊严
For Pride.
勇敢面对恶意
You know, stand up to hate.
你可能会受伤
Well, you could get hurt.
少来吧 别跟我装了
Come on, don't hide behind that.
我们都心知肚明 你才不关心我会怎样
We both know you don't care about what happens to me.
不用这么夸张
Oh, don't be dramatic.
你的同性恋儿子太夸张了
Oh, no, your gay son is being so dramatic.
-真抱歉 爸爸 -行了
- I'm so sorry, Dad! - Enough. Enough.
你知道跟那个没关系
You know it's never been about that.
早在你出柜之前情况就非常不妙了
Things were rough way before you came out.
而且就连这个我还是从你妈那听说的
And even that I had to hear from your mother.
你本身也不是那么好沟通的啊
It's not like you were exactly easy to communicate with.
我是个严厉的父亲
I was a tough dad.
那又怎么样
So what?
我们的家庭要崩溃的时候
You did drugs in my house
你在我的房♥子里吸毒
when our family was falling apart.
是我要崩溃了
I was falling apart.
妈妈是能让我坚持的唯一原因
Mom was the only thing holding me together.
她是我的一切
She meant everything to me.
那对我来说难道不是吗
And she didn't to me?
我崩溃了吗
Did I fall apart?
我一生的挚爱死了
Love of my life dead.
我的女儿在国家的另一边
My daughter on the other side of the country.
我的儿子 他是...
My son, high as a...
但我保持冷静
But I kept it together.
我也打算把你培养成这样的人
That's the man I was trying to raise you as.
你我都知道 我不是你想让我成为的那种人
We both know that I'm not the man you tried to raise me to be. u202d
但这个团体 这个你想阻止的集♥会♥
But this community, this event that you're trying to shut down
我需要靠这个来戒毒
is what I needed to get myself clean.
来找回我的生活
To get my life back.
这才是我想成为的人
That's who I'm proud to be.
你想做什么就去做吧
Whatever you'll do, you'll do.
我们需要在事情变为暴♥力♥事件前
We need to shut down your friend's operation
阻止你朋友的行动
before this turns violent.
我跟队长说了 但这没有违反任何法律
I told the captain, but they're not actually breaking any laws.
要不我们去集♥会♥现场看看
Why don't we just head over to the festival
看看我们能帮到什么
and see what else we can do to help.
现在不是讲政♥治♥的时候
This is not the time for politics.
你看不出他们为什么来吗
Don't you at least see where they're coming from?
你也看到演播室外面那些抗♥议♥者了
You heard those protesters outside of the studio.
是 外面全是仇恨 我知道
Yeah. There's a lot of hate out there. I get it.
但劫持斯托姆并不能解决任何事情
But taking Storm hostage, that didn't solve anything,
在街上开枪也解决不了任何事
and neither will shooting up the streets.
你的朋友们需要收手 让我们来处理这事
Your friends need to sit their asses down and let us handle this.
你以前从没体验过不被警♥察♥保护的感觉
You've never felt unprotected by the police before.
如果有疯子要炸掉你的教堂怎么办
What if some nutjob threatened to blow up your church?
你会有什么感受
How would you feel then?
-别扯上我的信仰 -为什么不
- Don't bring my faith into this. - u202dWhy not?
你有什么特别之处啊
What makes you so special?
我们为什么就不重要呢
Why don't we matter, too?
我的信仰教导我 我们都值得被爱
My faith teaches that we all deserve love.
斯托姆将为他的仇恨付出代价
And Storm will face reckoning for his hate.
但很多生命
But more lives,
任何生命
any lives,
都不应该因此而逝去
they don't have to end because of this.
克里斯 你忍♥无可忍♥ 我理解
Chris, you're fed up. I get it.
但不要屈服
But don't give in to it.
坚定的一边终会占上风
The stronger side will prevail.
好 听着 我一会儿去找你
All right, listen, I'll-I'll meet you down there.
我有几个业主
I got a couple of business owners
我想顺路和他们见面
I want to meet along the parade route.
-你确定你不需要支援吗 -不用
- You sure you don't need backup for that? - u202dNo.
不用 我以前认识几个这样的人
No, I know a couple of these guys from back in the day.
我一个人去可能是最好的
It's probably best if I go alone.
当铺 收金饰
贷款
他们告诉我会有随机抽查
They told me there'd be random check-ins.
不过没想到会是逮捕我的那个人
Wasn't expecting the guy who arrested me, though.
凯警官
Officer Kay.
米奇
Mickey.
早上发生了袭击案
Yeah, just checking the neighborhood
所以我来检查一下社区周围
since the attack this morning.
问问有没有人发现可疑情况
Asking if anyone saw anything suspicious,
-发发名片之类的 -那你查得有点深了
- handing out cards. - Canvassing a little deep.
肇事逃逸离这儿有一公里呢
The hit-and-run was half a mile from here.
而且我不想要你的名片
And I don't want your card.
你在做黄金和快速贷款是吧
So, uh, gold and fast loans, huh?
基本上就是你的老本行
That's basically what you were doing before.
只不过现在合法了
Only legal now.
其实这正是我来的原因
That's actually why I'm here.
我需要贷款
I need a loan.
现在 马上 不能被查到
Today. Right now. Off the books.
我刚告诉过你 我现在是正当生意
I just told you, I'm aboveboard now.
很好 我不想要非法钱财
Good. I don't want dirty money.
只是一笔直接贷款
Just a straight-up loan.
祝你过得愉快 凯警官
Have a good day, Officer Kay.
听我说
Hey. Hey, look.
没有窃听器 这不是陷阱
No wire. This isn't a setup.
没兴趣
Not interested.
-如果你想要钱 去银行吧 -我试了
- If you need cash, go to a bank. - I tried.
我找不到银行能借我钱
Now I can't get a bank to touch me.
我的女儿也没有时间等几周之后
And my baby girl doesn't have time for me to wait for weeks
我的信用社借给我钱来渡过难关了
for my credit union to come through.
我只需要一万一千美金
$11,000 is all I need.
我一个月之后回来
I'll be back on my feet in a month,
你会得到你的本金和利息
and you'll have it all back with interest.
你肯定还有其他人可以找
u202dThere's got to be somebody else you can ask.
-没有了 -一个人都没有吗
- There isn't. - u202dNot a single person?
别的警♥察♥ 或是表兄弟之类的
Another cop? Uh, some second cousin?
都试过了
Already dipped into that well.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem.
不 问题是你不想让别人知道
No, the problem is, is you don't want anybody to know
你有经济问题 我早就知道这点了
you're having money trouble; I see it all the time.
-你不知道我经历了什么 -和以前一样
- You don't know what I'm going through. - It's the same story.
你很尴尬 不想承认你需要帮助
You're too embarrassed to admit that you need help,
不想告诉你的朋友或是你的妻子
to tell your pals or your wife that you couldn't
你不能自己解决这个问题
solve everything on your own.
但是来找我
But coming to me...
只会让事情变得更糟
is gonna make it worse.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表