剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Thanks for coming by.
我没有什么选择
I didn't really have much of a choice.
听着 你和我 我们需要把话挑明
All right, look here, you and me, we're gonna
警♥察♥和警♥察♥之间的
clear something up right now, cop to cop.
我知道你想说些什么
I think I know what this is about,
如果我知道你是警♥察♥
and I never would've pulled you over
我就不会让你靠边停车了
if I knew that you were a cop.
你真的准备这样吗
You really gonna play it like that?
我很懂这些套路
I know this game really well.
你不会认为我是种族歧视吧
You don't think this is some kind of racial thing, do you?
你告诉我
u202dYou tell me.
我看到你开着租的车强行变道
I saw you make a hard lane change in a rental car.
我们离边境很近
We're in a border community.
你知道有多少走私犯开租的车吗
You have any idea how many smugglers use rental cars?
他们下了飞机 租了车
They fly in, rent cars,
然后就去沙漠里
then they go pick up a stash of drugs they left
-拿他们藏好好的毒品 -这些我都听说过
- in the desert. - u202dI hear all that,
但这解释不了你为什么拦下我
but that ain't why you stopped me.
-这就是原因 -不是的
- Actually, it is. - u202dNo, it ain't.
我做这一行已经20年了
I've been doing this job for 20 years,
我从没因为强行变道拦下过别人
and not only have I never pulled anybody over
我也没见过哪个警♥察♥这么干过
for an "Aggressive lane change," I've never met a cop who has.
你自己也说过
Now, you said it yourself.
你感觉到我不是这的人
You sensed that I wasn't from around here.
所以我来再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you one more time,
你是怎么感觉到的 警官
how'd you get that sense, Officer?
我很抱歉你会这么想
I'm sorry you feel this way,
但这是你的问题 不是我的
but this is your hang-up, not mine.
所以这都是我胡说的吗
Oh, so I'm just making this up?
我不仅可能是个暴徒 还是疯子
Not only am I potentially a thug, but I'm crazy, too?
我不知道你是谁
I don't know what you are,
但我知道这真的很让人伤心
but I do know that this is, uh, this is really sad.
你这辈子被要求靠边停车过几回 警官
How many times you been pulled over in your life, Officer?
-几次 -算上昨天 我已经经历过17次了
- A couple. u202d- Yeah, well, yesterday makes 17 for me.
所以你到底觉得我们之间
So what do you really think the difference is
有什么区别
between you and me?
也许我知道在自己的车道开车
Maybe I know to keep my vehicle in its designated lane.
祝你过得愉快 警司
Have a good day, Sergeant.
我要走了
I'm gonna take off.
你妈妈不想我在晚上开车
Your mother doesn't want me driving at night.
事实上 这样有点丢人
It's kind of humiliating, actually.
谢谢你今天做的一切 爸爸
Well, thanks for everything today, Dad.
你爷爷在日记里写的那些
What your grandpa wrote about
不想让你当警♥察♥
hoping you didn't end up becoming a cop...
如果不是我逼你的
If it weren't for me pushing,
你想当警♥察♥吗
did you even want to join the police force?
不 说实话
No, I mean, to be honest,
我记不起我想从事别的职业
I can't ever remember wanting to be anything else.
但你知道你可以的 对吗
Yeah. But you knew you could've been, right?
我希望 你不是为了我这么做的
You didn't do it for me, I hope.
我想当警♥察♥不是你逼的 爸爸
You didn't make me want to be a cop, Dad.
你让我想和你一样
You made me want to be like you.
爷爷说对了一件事
Gramps got one thing right.
直到我超过你的那天
You're by far the better father,
你都是最棒的父亲
till the day I pass you up.
不想泼你冷水 儿子
I hate to break it to you, son,
但你得先找个老婆
but, eventually, you're gonna need a woman for that.
那个笨蛋居然有胆子表现得好像
That fool had the nerve to act like
是我把事情扯到种族歧视上的
I was the one making it about race.
他站在那表现得道理在他那一样
He just stood there acting like he was taking the high road.
然后呢
And?
然后
And?
我想揍他
I wanted to beat his ass.
那你为什么没有呢
So, why didn't you?
你知道原因的
You know why.
因为这是个自相矛盾的情况
Because it's a catch-22.
你揍了他 就印证了
You beat his ass and he feels vindicated
他觉得你内心是个暴徒的想法
that your inner thug came out.
你听说过多少次像里德
How many times have you heard
这样的事儿发生
mess like this from people like Reid?
发生过太多次了
Too many times to count.
那你为什么觉得
So why did you think this conversation
这次会有不同呢
would be different?
我只是厌倦这一切一点都没有改变
I'm just sick of it always being the same.
这世上有太多像里德这样的人
There are still too many Reids out there.
我已经压抑了太久
I have been choosing not to lay hands
我想揍他这种人的感受
on guys like him for a long time.
我想改变这个现状
To help things change.
但什么时候才能真的改变呢
But when do things change?
我明白
I get that.
你需要点私人空间
You need space.
我去拿点冰来冰香槟
I'll go get ice for the champagne.
-准备好喝酒了吗 -当然
- Ready for that beer? - Yeah.
-我请你 -你又不欠我的
- My treat. - No, you don't owe me.
今天你们俩做的很棒
Hey. Fine job out there today, you two.
我本想找你私聊的 但是
I was hoping to get you alone, but, uh,
我知道克里斯是自己人
I know Chris here has been an ally,
所以就明话明说吧
so there's no need for secrets.
现在预算削减 有了很多限制
Now, these budget cuts, they created a lot of strain,
没有人能幸免 即使高层
and no one's been immune, even some of our senior officers.
事实上 今天
In fact, just today,
有两人被批准可以提前退休了
two of them were approved for early retirement,
你是德夫林后
and you were our second choice
我们的第二选择 也就是说
after Devlin. That said,
我打给洪都了
I called Hondo,
我们都希望你能回特警队进行试用
we both agree we want you back on SWAT on a probationary basis.
-真的吗 -太好了
- Really? Yes. - No way.
试用期而已
Probationary.
所以你要好好干 别犯事
So, that means you keep it clean and solid,
六个月后看结果
then we'll see where we are in six months.
好的 长官 我会努力的
Yes, sir. Whatever it takes.
-好了 -谢谢
- All right, good. - Thank you.
它的目的
Its purpose?
-这是什么 -揭露我们国家
- What the hell? - To expose an illness
-正在恶化的疾病 -是他们
- that's festering in our country. - That's them.
-这是在直播吗 -是的
- Is this going out live? - Yeah, to everyone.
社会已经病入膏肓 你们只能怪你们自己
This society is sick, and you have only yourselves to blame.
你们的警♥察♥ 他们根本不是在保护你们
Your police? They aren't protecting you.
他们只是让你守规矩
They're keeping you in line.
你们的政♥治♥家代表的不是你们
Your politicians don't represent you,
他们代表的是给予他们权力的企业
they represent the corporations that put them in power.
你们只能忍♥受这一切
And you eat it all up,
而你们的媒体却一路笑着去银行
while your media laughs their way to the bank.
不该是我们这些改革家
It shouldn't take revolutionaries like us
来让这些机构 百万富翁承担责任
to hold these institutions, these billionaires, to account.
我们希望你们喜欢这次的表演
So we hope you enjoyed our little show.
你们可以把这当做最后警告
You can consider this your final warning.
善待彼此
Be good to each other,
否则我们还会回来
or we'll be back
带给你们全新的 更大的表演
with an all-new, much bigger show.
你真是狠狠教训了那盏灯
You really showed that lamp.
不过总比打他好
Better than punching him, though.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那不是我
That ain't me.
我知道
I know.
我们离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
好
Yeah.
-哈里森夫人 -我不是
- Mrs. Harrelson? u202d- No.
有人说听到这里有骚乱
Somebody mentioned a commotion coming from this room.
-一切都还好吗 -没什么可担心的
- Is everything okay? - Nothing to worry about.
我们提前退房♥ 房♥间里有些损坏
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表