剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
但我肯定
Yeah, but I bet
之后你还是会受宠 扯平了
you got spoiled later on. See, it all evens out.
没有 在我能给自己买♥♥衣服之前
Mm, no. I didn't have clothes that weren't hand-me-downs
只能穿别人的旧衣服
until I could buy them myself.
我会翻相册
I'd be flipping through photo albums,
看到其他的孩子们在满周岁时
and I would see these huge-ass birthday parties
办的大型派对
the others got when they turned one.
翻到我的照片呢 就一个麸皮松饼插根蜡烛
Flip to mine? A bran muffin with a candle in it.
你的新生女儿会希望你们像
Your new daughter's gonna want to feel like you were
欢迎其他的孩子那样
as excited about her coming into this world
欢迎她来到这个世界上
as you were about the others.
好吧 知道了
All right, I hear you.
-我会跟安妮说的 -太好了
- I'll talk to Annie about it. - Yes.
顺便说一句 洛城消防局刚刚扳平了比分
LAFD just tied it up, by the way.
我说过 力量举重肯定是卢克·凯斯赢
I told you, Luke Keith always wins powerlifting.
就看你的了 大块头
It's up to you, big guy.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们先走 等下道奇车里见
Go ahead. I'll catch up in the Charger.
-有件事我想去看看 -好的
- Something I want to check out. - All right, got it.
艾尔 艾尔
Elle. Elle.
-你没事吧 -你真的在乎吗
- Are you okay? - You really care?
我还跟你撒了大谎
After I lied to you the way I did?
我应该信任你
I should have trusted you.
我真的在乎 我也知道外面还有个核弹
I do care. But I also know there's a nuke in the wind,
不管是什么事让你烦
and whatever's bothering you
很可能跟这个有关系
probably has something to do with that.
我们和田中失联了
We lost contact with Tanaka.
我们用他手♥机♥的隐藏应用联♥系♥
We use a hidden app on his phone to communicate,
我找到了他的还有另外一部手♥机♥
and we found his phone and another one--
很可能是海藤的
Kaito's, probably--
在仓库不远的地方被摔成碎片了
broken to pieces not far from the warehouse.
现在我们没办法通过跟踪他找到引爆装置了
Now we have no way to track him to the detonation device.
他还是能打给你的 用别的方式联♥系♥你
He could still call you. Contact you some other way.
可是他并没有
Although he hasn't.
程序是一旦发生这类情况
Procedure is he checks in right away
他应该立即联♥系♥我们
when something like this happens
让我知道他没事
so that I know he's okay.
但现在没有任何消息
Nothing.
我来猜猜 你的上级假定
And let me guess. Your boss is working under the assumption
田中已经死了 但你却不这么想
that Tanaka's dead, but you're not ready to do that.
现在他把我们所有资源
He's using all of our resources
-都用作其它用途了 -好吧
- to pursue other avenues. - All right.
你怎么看
So, what's your idea?
我不会配合你的疯狂计划
Just because I wouldn't go along with your wild-ass plan
并不意味着
like I might've back in the day doesn't mean
我不会冒一定的风险
I'm not willing to take the right kind of risk.
我安排了一个备选方案
I set up a redundancy for Tanaka and myself
以防类似的情况出现
in case a situation like this happened.
一个留下实体消息的地点
A physical message drop location.
我还是愿意把最大希望寄托在他身上
And I still think he's our best bet.
我开车
I'll drive.
他们把所有的东西都从友智房♥间拿走了
They took everything from Tomo's room.
照片
Photos.
所有无法替代的遗物
Things we can never replace.
最糟的事是他们不让我们领回他的遗体
But the worst thing is they won't let us have his body.
连看一眼都不行
Or even see it.
很难想象这对你有多难接受
I can't even imagine how difficult this is for you,
但调查结束后他们会让你们安葬他的
but they will let you bury him after the investigation.
健太
Kenta.
屋良先生和太太 你们知道
Mr. And Mrs. Yara, do you know
他和他的朋友们在计划什么吗
what he and his friends were planning?
友智从十几岁以后就一直很愤怒
Tomo was angry ever since he was a teenager.
他希望能在日本长大
He wished that we had raised him in Japan.
他是在这里出生的
He was born here,
但他觉得他的根在那边
but he felt that he belonged over there.
我不明白
I didn't understand.
在我和我姐♥妹♥们♥很小的时候
My parents came here from Mexico
我父母从墨西哥来到这里
when my sisters and I were young.
我知道在一个陌生的国度将我们抚养长大并非易事
I know it was a challenge raising us in a new country.
他想要什么我们都满足了他
We gave him everything he wanted.
你是健太吧
Kenta, right?
你怎么看
What do you think?
为什么你的哥哥会跟这些人混在一起
Why'd your, uh, brother get hooked up with these people?
因为他们给了他
Because they gave him something
在这得不到的东西
he didn't get here.
他们有信仰
They believe in something.
他们给了他目标
They gave him a purpose.
就因为我们是美国人 我们就应该
Just because we're Americans, we're supposed to ignore
对其他家人出的事充耳不闻吗
what's happening to the rest of our family?
他说的是什么事
What is he talking about?
几年前 我们的表姐被一个
A few years ago, our cousin got raped
美军基地的私人承包商给强♥奸♥了
by a private contractor working on a U.S. Base.
你们没听说这件事
You haven't heard about it, though,
因为被所有人掩盖下来了
because everyone covered it up.
美国♥军♥队
The U.S. Military,
日本政♥府♥
the Japanese government.
他们不想爆出丑闻
They didn't want another scandal.
他们就给她家人开了张支票
They just wrote her family a check,
那家伙都没去坐牢
and the guy didn't even go to jail.
她就像变了个人
She's never been the same.
那年她才十六岁
She was, like... 16.
她和友智很亲近吗
She and, uh, Tomo were close?
至少友智想做点什么
Least Tomo was trying
而不是假装一切都好
to do something instead of pretending everything's fine
什么事都没发生过
and nothing happened.
我看得出来你很敬佩你哥哥
I can tell you look up to your brother.
但友智在计划协助谋杀
But Tomo was planning to help murder
很多跟你表姐这件事
a lot of people that had nothing to do
毫无干系的人
with what happened to your cousin.
听起来你们俩在这方面聊了很多
Sounds to me like you guys talked a lot about this stuff.
如果你知道什么能帮到我们的
If there's anything you can tell us to help us,
就是你在出一份力
that's you doing something
而不是假装一切都没事
instead of pretending everything's fine.
你说你是警队队长吗
You said you're a captain?
没错
That's right.
我帮你
I'll help you.
如果你保证我爸妈能看到友智的尸体
If you make sure my parents can see Tomo's body.
我保证
I promise.
如果他能来这里
The code was numbers-based
他会留下数字组成的暗号♥
if he was able to get here.
有发现吗
Anything?
佛祖显灵
没有
No. Nothing.
艾尔 我们以前常来这里
Elle, this was our place.
去过的餐厅我不会不记得
I used a restaurant I'd remember.
听着
Hey, listen,
我好像没有正式向你道过歉
I don't think I ever really apologized
我当时那样对你
for breaking things off the way I did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
"很不想以这样的方式结束
"Hate to end things like this,
但是我想你知道对我来说 你永远都很特别"
but I want you to know that you'll always be special to me."
短♥信♥里是这么写的 怕你忘了
That's what the text said, in case you forgot.
我不记得内容那么土
I don't remember it being so lame.
别对自己太苛刻
Don't be too hard on yourself.
意料之中的事
Wasn't a surprise.
我没给留下别的印象了吗
Never gave me a second thought, huh?
这个嘛
Well...
田中会来这留下消息
It was a long shot to think that Tanaka could get here
实在是希望渺茫
and leave a message.
我们等等看
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表