剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I have no knowledge I might need to do something about.
回家吧 明天见
Go home. I'll see you tomorrow.
晚安 长官 谢谢
Good night, sir. Thank you.
得了吧
Oh, please.
我们要不要聊聊...
Are we gonna talk about...
没什么好说的
Nothing to say.
你几乎看都不看我一眼
You hardly even look at me anymore.
好吧
Okay.
那个吻
That kiss?
我以为那是...
I thought that was...
我们对彼此都有感觉
a mutual moment that we had.
我错了吗
Was I wrong?
我不是故意要跨越底线
I-I didn't mean to cross any lines.
但是我们跨了
Except we did.
我比你更越界
Me, more than you.
从那以后我觉得很内疚
And I've felt guilty ever since.
-对不起 不会再发生了 -我知道
- I'm sorry. It's not gonna happen again. u202d- I know.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我只是不会再发生 因为
I know it's not gonna happen again, because...
我搬去泰和基拉一起住了
I moved in with Ty and Kira.
-因为我吗 -不是
- Because of me? u202d- No.
因为我自己
Because of me.
这件事让我意识到
It made me realize that...
我真的需要对他们做出承诺
I really needed to commit to them.
全心全意地做出承诺
A hundred percent.
我和你 我们是
You and me, we're...
队友 仅此而已
teammates. That's all.
我们不只是队友 我们还是朋友
We're more than just teammates. We're friends.
我们不能再这样了 斯特里特
We can't be like that anymore, Street.
这对他们不公平
It wouldn't be fair to them.
我的朋友不多
I don't have a lot of friends.
我相信你 我可以把生命托付给你
I trust you. With my life.
在工作中 我永远都会支持你
And I'm always gonna have your back on the job.
但是那件事到此结束
But that's where it ends from now on.
我得走了
I have to go.
他们在等我
They're waiting for me.
他们对你来说不合适
They're not right for you.
我只是
I just...
我不想你心碎
I don't want you to get your heart broken.
那不是你的问题 斯特里特
Not your problem, Street.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-什么事 -我在找亨德森
- Yes? - u202dI'm looking for Henderson.
达瑞尔 受了枪伤
Darryl. Gunshot trauma.
这边
This way.
不
No...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表