剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
格伦珠宝行
Gollen Precious Metals.
肖肖纳说这是他们下一个目标
Shoshonah told us this was the next broker they're hitting.
她们只有两个人了
Only two of them now.
你觉得她们还会继续吗
You think they'll still go through with it?
她们有个约定 要偷回每一颗
They made a pact to steal back every single stone
她们父母为之牺牲的钻石
their parents died for,
至少能给她们故乡的家人
bringing at least some restitution
一些补偿
to their families back home.
根据我们已知的信息
Yeah, and from what we've seen so far,
即使只剩两名女性了 也足以完成任务
even just two of these women, lethal enough to pull it off.
我们知道她们一定会打光所有子弹才会收手
We know they'll shoot it out before just giving up.
走吧 她们准备四点动手
Let's go. They're hitting it at 4:00.
我们两点就位
We'll be there at 2:00.
你准备好了吗
希望上帝能让我们顺利回家
她们随时都会进来
Any second now.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
打开保险箱 不然杀了你
她们来了
They're here.
洪都 我一直在盯着科恩
Hondo, I have eyes on Cohen.
他们携有武器 有后援 直奔真目标
Moving heavy with back-up to the real target.
肖肖纳给我们的是假消息
Shoshonah fed us a diversion.
队长 你在什么位置
Captain, what's your 20?
第六大街和百老汇大街拐角 LCJ珠宝行
Sixth and Broadway. L.C.J. Metals.
收到 我们出发去你那
Roger that. We're headed to you now.
站住 放下你们的武器
Stop and lay down your weapons.
我说了放下你们的武器
I said lay down your weapons.
-钻石在哪 -昨晚到的货
- Where's our diamonds? - They came last night.
-放在地下了 -拿出来
- put them in the floor. - Show us.
放下你们的武器
Lay down your weapons.
你的嫌疑人们
Your suspects,
他们 他们在里面
they're, uh, they're inside.
我不会再说第三遍
I don't give third warnings
我不会只射伤你
and I don't shoot to wound.
-杰西卡 -阿维夫
- Jessica. - Aviv.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
快点走
Start walking.
队长 你还好吗
Captain, you good?
还好
Yeah.
掩护 掩护
Cover! Cover!
卢卡 烟雾弹 闪光弹 噪音机
Luca. Smokes, strobes, noise--
不管什么拿出来
whatever barricade gear we got.
我不知道密♥码♥
I don't have the combination
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop your weapons!
洛城警局已经包围了这个地方 你们无处可逃
LAPD has the place surrounded. You got nowhere else to run.
推进 推进
Move, move!
先生 跟我走
Sir, come with me.
有人数过她们有多少弹♥药♥吗
Anyone clock how much ammo they had?
已经各打空一弹夹了
They've gone through a mag each already.
应该不会剩很多了
They can't have much more.
万事俱备只欠东风
Yeah, well, it only takes one.
德妮亚 托丽 我们知道你们为什么在这
Dania! Tori! Look, we know why you're here,
我们知道你们父母遭遇了什么
and we know what happened to your parents.
为这些钻石已经死了够多人了
Enough people have died over these rocks!
结束这一切吧
Let's end this right now.
充好电了吗
Is that thing charged?
早就好了
All the way.
带好耳塞
Ears.
卢卡 推进 推进
Luca, move, move.
开到最大档了
Got it cranked to ten.
-嫌疑人倒下了 -推进 推进
- Suspects down! - Move, move, move!
走
Go, go!
举起手来 别动
Hands up! Don't move!
我电♥话♥里怎么说的
What happened to my phone call?
和我合作
To working with me?
我也有上级 杰西卡 和你一样
I have bosses, Jessica, same as you.
我不会质疑他们的命令 我只照办
I don't question their orders, I just carry them out.
我们找回了所有的钻石
We recovered the diamonds. Every stone.
如果你遵守了你的诺言
If you kept your word,
我现在就把钻石交给你
I would be handing them over to you right now.
好吧 我看看还能不能挽救下我们的交易
Okay, so let's try and salvage our deal.
我第一次放你走的时候 我们做了交易
You got a deal when I let you walk away the first time.
要不你现在应该待在监狱里
You should be sitting in prison right now.
但我没有
But I'm not.
因为我知道有一天你还会需要我
Because one day you know you're gonna need me again.
我已经给反黑组发了一份资料了
I sent a copy over to Organized Crime.
他们已经盯上法布雷克好多年了
They've been circling Farbrek for years.
看起来就像是一帮
Looks like a list of names of people
喜欢做慈善的人
who like donating to charity.
但我相信用不了多久
Yeah, but I'm sure it won't take long
他们就会把这上面的名字
for them to match the names on that list
和血钻对应起来
to the blood diamonds they belong to.
杰西卡 你不用做这些
Jessica, you don't have to do this.
阿维夫 我告诉过你
Aviv, I told you.
在我们这一行 你需要很多朋友
In our line of work you need every friend you can get.
-你刚刚失去了最好的一个 -杰西卡
- And you just lost your best one. - Jessica...
我的耳朵还在耳鸣
Man, my ears are still ringing.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我们都太在意失败了
You know, we all... obsess over our losses,
我们从来不庆祝成功
but we never celebrate the wins.
两个月前 101国道的劫持人♥质♥事件
Two months ago. A hostage barricade on the 101.
卡森市的一个毒贩 绑♥架♥了他前女友
Meth-head from Carson, kidnapped his ex-girlfriend,
他想让她跳河 记得吗
he tried to get her to jump into the river. You remember?
对 高速被迫关闭超过两小时
Oh, yeah, we had to shut down the freeway for over two hours.
那天好多上班族气疯了
We had a lot of pissed off commuters that day.
那位前女友 你还记得吗
The ex-girlfriend, you remember her?
记得
Yeah, yeah.
妮娜 妮娜·多林
Nina. Nina Dorin.
三十三岁 在冯记熟食区工作
33. Worked the deli counter at Von's,
用微薄的工资养活两个孩子
trying to take care of two kids on minimum wage.
还被毒贩前男友跟踪
All while being stalked by her tweaker ex.
他想杀死她 是你救了她的命
He tried to kill her and you saved her life.
对
Yeah.
你知道吗
You know...
我明白为什么我们纠结于
I-I get why we hold on to the bad things
做过的那些不好的事 但是
that we have to do, but...
好事也要记住才行
but hold on to the good things, too.
莫斯科骡子 对吧
Moscow Mule, right?
-你不用待命吗 -不用
- You're not on call or anything? - Nope.
她的确跟你无话不谈
She did tell you everything.
基拉说了好多你的事
Kira couldn't stop talking about you,
哪怕在你说不同意之后
even after you told her off.
可能因为你真的这么说了吧
Maybe because you did tell her off.
她对我们的筛选不感兴趣
Not a fan of our vetting process.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我们觉得等你认识我俩其中一个的时候
We've just found that easing into that conversation
谈这个话题会比较轻松吧
is sometimes easier after you know one of us.
对 我对这种事
Yeah, I'm, uh, still trying
-还比较懵 -好吧
- to wrap my head around all of this. - Right.
对你俩来说 我算什么
What exactly would I be to the two of you?
当然有生理需求方面
Well, there's a physical aspect, of course.
我们能一起享受很多乐趣
We can have a lot of fun.
但是 最终
But, uh, ultimately,
对我们来说绝不仅仅是性而已
it's about so much more than sex for us.
我们想找一位真正的伴侣
We're interested in a real partner,
身心兼有的
the whole package.
如果我同意加入 有什么规则
And if I decide to do this... what are the rules?
好吧
Okay, uh, well.
首先 如果计划约会
In the beginning, if we plan dates
绝不会只是我们两个人
it's never between just two of us.
一开始都是三人一起
Initially, it's all about the trio.
慢慢地 我们之间
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表