剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我
Well, you know, I...
我认识了一个人
I had the one person...
我知道他真的很关心我
who I knew really cared about me.
我没和他一起住
I wasn't living with him,
但是他一直支持着我
but... you know, he was always there for me.
无论发生什么事
No matter what.
是巴克
Buck.
是的
Yeah.
有时
Sometimes...
一个人会让事情变得截然不同
that one person... makes all the difference.
最后一次狂野飞车感觉如何 玛福德
Hey, how was your last wild ride, Mumford?
我以为我不会伤感
Here I thought I wasn't gonna get emotional.
我有事要回家处理
Listen, I got to handle some business back home,
如果你走之前没见着我
so if I don't see you before you leave,
我只希望你知道我真的会怀念
I just want you to know I'm really going to miss kicking you
在贝克对战维加斯比赛中打败你和你的小队
and your team's ass in the Baker-to-Vegas race.
我只能给你放水
You know I had to let you win.
我不想你失去信心
I didn't want you to lose your confidence.
好吧 懂了 懂了
Yeah, yeah. I hear you, I hear you.
既然你要走了 洛克最好小心了
Well, now that you're leaving, Rocker better watch out.
因为报复的时候来了
Because it's payback time.
你像我督促你的那样督促他一半
Yeah, well, you push him half as hard as I pushed you,
那样只会让他变得更好
it'll only make him better.
没错
That's right.
你确定你准备好退休了吗
You sure you're ready to retire?
准备好了
I'm ready.
我和尼基计划好了
Nikki and I got plans
再也不用担心我中枪了
that don't include me getting shot at anymore.
我明白你的意思
I feel you on that.
要保持联♥系♥ 听到了吗
Don't be a stranger, you hear me?
如果你需要我们 我们会支持你的
We got your back if you ever need us.
小心保重 兄弟
Be safe out there, brother.
你也一样 老前辈
You too, old-timer.
去好好享受你的人生吧
Go enjoy your life.
-好好过 -好
- Be good, man. - All right.
老前辈
"Old-timer"?
怎么了 出了什么事吗
What's up? Something wrong?
没事 亲爱的
Everything is fine, sweetie.
小达
D...
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
不如你坐下吧
Why don't you grab a seat?
我见过汉密尔顿一家人
I met the Hamiltons.
他们看起来人很不错 辛勤工作
And they seem like decent, hardworking folk.
家里整洁干净 一切井然有序
Home is clean, everything was in order.
我看到他们收养的那几个孩子
And the few foster kids I saw,
似乎真的很感激能住在那里
they seemed really grateful to be there.
但是那个家不适合你
But that's not the right family for you.
这是他们不想收养我的委婉说法罢了
That's just code word for they don't want me.
-不稀奇了 -不不不
- It's nothing new. - No, no, no, no, no.
他们非常开心你能去和他们一起住
They were perfectly happy to have you placed with them;
只是那家人给不了你所需要的爱
it's just that, that family doesn't have the love that you need
让你成长为你想成为的人
to grow into the man that you're gonna become.
随便吧 我不怕去教♥养♥院♥
Yeah, whatever. I-I'm not afraid to go to a group home.
我不会让他们送你去教♥养♥院♥
I'm not gonna let them put you in a group home.
我们有不同的想法
We have a different idea.
达瑞尔
Darryl.
我们俩都希望你留在这
We both want you to stay here.
但你说过这只是暂时的
But you said this is temporary
因为你总是在上班
'cause you're always at work.
那是在我和她商量之前
Uh-huh, and that was before I talked to her.
而且是在我威胁说要让他明白一些道理之前
And before I threatened to knock some sense into his head.
如果我能养大两个孩子 保住我的两份工作
If I could raise two kids and hold two jobs on my own,
那我这个坚韧的儿子也可以照顾一个孩子
my tough guy here can handle one kid,
保住一份工作
one job...
加上我的一点帮忙
with a little help from me.
她会经常过来
She's gonna come around a little more often,
在我上班的时候 她会照顾你
and she's gonna look after you while I'm at work.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this, man.
不 你说得对 我没必要这么做
No, you're right-- I don't have to do it.
我想这么做
I want to do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会开始着手处理成为你合法监护人的事
I'm gonna start working toward being your legal guardian
直到你满18岁为止
until you turn 18.
你妈妈还是可以来看你
Now, your mom, she can still see you...
但监护权在我这里
but I'm gonna have full custody.
你要和我一起住
And you're gonna live here with me.
我们都得做出一些牺牲
And we're all gonna have to make sacrifices
这件事才能办成
in order for this to work.
你必须要答应我继续努力
You're gonna have to promise to keep working hard
保证不再闯祸
and promise to stay out of trouble.
我保证
I-I promise.
很好
Good.
欢迎来到这个家 亲爱的
Welcome to the family, sweetie.
我催他给我生个孙子很多年了
Mm, I've been hounding him for years for grandkids.
别提这个 妈
No, Mama.
却不知道会有这么大一个孙子
I didn't know I was gonna get one this big.
至少你可以自己晾衣服
At least you can hang up your own clothes.
说到你的衣服 亲爱的 那些内♥裤♥
Speaking of your clothes, honey, those underwear,
你不能再那样到处乱扔在地上
now, you can't be leaving 'em on the floor like that.
那是干什么
What is that?
-他来了 -他来了
- Yeah! - Yeah!
你不是以为派对都不搞一个
You didn't think you were getting out of here
-就这样放你走 -是的
- without a party, did you? - Yeah, yeah,
我知道你们都计划好了
I knew... I knew you guys were all planning something,
但是对不起 我不能留下来
but I'm sorry, I can't stick around.
我和尼基计划好了
Nikki and I got plans.
别这样 杰克
Oh, be nice, Jack.
-你也有份吧 -没错
- You're in on this, too? - Yeah.
庆祝一下你的职业生涯有什么坏处呢
What's the harm with a little celebration of your career?
我亲手画的
Did it myself.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
鹰嘴太大了
The beak is too big.
画得很好
It's perfect.
我们也有一点小东西要送给你
We got you a... a little something, too.
一块金表 但是一碰水就会生锈
A gold watch, but it turns green if you get it wet.
所以千万别碰水
Yeah, so don't get it wet.
你们看看
All right, now, hey, look,
真正的礼物在这呢
here's the real gift.
我们大家揍钱一起买♥♥的
We all chipped in. Yeah.
洛杉矶公羊队的赛季套票吗
Season tickets to the Rams?
-没错 -太好了
- Yeah. - Not bad.
来说两句吧
Come on, speech.
-说两句 -说两句
- Speech! Speech! - Speech!
那我就长话短说了
All right, I'm gonna make it short and sweet.
我很自豪能为这座伟大的城市服务
I'm proud to have served this great city,
自豪能有多诺万·洛克
and I'm proud to have Donovan Rocker
来接替我出任50D队长
carry on my legacy as 50-David.
虽然要做到像我这么传奇很难
Although it's gonna be hard to live up to the legend.
崭新的雪佛兰科尔维特车
Whoa! Brand-new Corvette.
不错嘛
Very nice.
我和你们这帮小鬼说过 我会有型地离职
Told you clowns I was getting out of here in style.
我会在马路上朝你们挥手的
I'll wave to you on the 405.
其实 警司
Actually, Sergeant,
希克斯指挥官还有最后一份礼物要送给你
um, Commander Hicks has one last gift for you.
她想说一些临别赠言
She'd like to say some parting words.
我认识你吗
I know you?
我叫费利西娅
I'm Felicia.
我对人过目不忘
Uh, I'm really good with faces.
抱歉 我不记得见过你
I'm sorry, I don't... I don't know yours.
我们在莱克米德大道的一所房♥子里相遇时
I was just a kid when we met at a house
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表