剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这样你和小布就可以监视我吗
So that you and Brie could spy on me?
太没道德了 儿子
That's just shameful, son.
这表示我们能找回你的车 老爸
It means we can find your car, Pop.
准备好了吗
You ready?
别说"一步一步来"
Don't say, "One day at a time."
也不是完全没有收获
It wasn't all for nothing.
只是根本不值得
Just wasn't worth it.
彼得
Peter?
我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to.
我知道
I know.
你认为车在里面吗
You think it's in there?
信♥号♥♥是不会骗人的 老爸
Signal don't lie, Pop.
我刚买♥♥到那辆车时 我给你妈看
When I first got that car, I showed it to your Mom.
她简直气炸了
Man, she was red hot.
当然 因为超出了她的预算
Yeah, she was because you broke her budget.
我们可以开着那辆车到处去
We could drive that car anywhere.
在镇上到处逛 而且我们一直都很有范
Any part of town, and we were always in style.
我们甚至可以开去西区
We could even drive it to the Westside,
有时我们那那里叫做"白人区"
which we sometimes called "The white side."
但是大家会看着你
But people would look at you like...
好像你是大咖似的 懂吗
like you were somebody, you know what I mean?
你妈可喜欢了
And your mom-- she loved it.
你在说什么呢 她很讨厌那辆车
What are you talking about? She hated that car.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
她有没有和你说过
Did she ever mention to you
你的人生就是在那辆车的后座开始的
that your life started in the back seat of that car?
等一下 什么
Okay, whoa, whoa. What?!
我们刚结婚的时候
Yeah. Well, when we got married,
还住在她爸妈家
we were still living with her folks,
有时那辆车是我们仅有的独处空间
and sometimes that car was the only privacy that we had.
我现在真不想听你说这些
Okay, I'm really not trying to hear this right now.
后座充满了很多美好的回忆
A lot of good memories in the back seat.
拜托 老爸 别说了
Oh, come on, Pops. Stop, man. Stop.
儿子 我想告诉你的是
What I'm trying to tell you, son, is,
那对我来说不只是一辆车
it's more than just a car to me.
我明白 但是你说完了吗
Okay, and I got that, but are we done?
卖♥♥家出来了
Here comes your seller.
如果他拒绝呢
What if he refuses?
他自己把车留下了
He kept the car for himself.
你们知道跟踪是犯法的吧
You gentlemen know stalking's a crime, don't you?
那诈骗呢
How about fraud?
之前你怎么不说你是警♥察♥
Why didn't you tell me you were a cop before?
因为当时我下班了
Because I was off-duty,
我是不会利用职权以公谋私的
and I don't use my badge to ask for any favors.
你现在可能要开始
Now might be a good time for you to start
后悔自己的行为了 搭档
to repent for your actions, partner.
这是我儿子 他是特警队队长
See my boy here-- he's a SWAT team leader.
这当中有误会
There's been a misunderstanding here.
那我们不如解开这个误会吧
So, why don't we rectify that?
你不是说减去你的佣金后
I think you said a fair price for my father's car
我父亲这辆车的合理价钱是七百块吗
was $700 over your fee.
这里是七百块
That's $700.
你要不要数数
You want to count it?
-不必了 -车主证呢
- No need. - Where's the pink slip?
在前座杂物箱里
Glove compartment.
你最好别在用点火装置发动我的车时
You better not have damaged my starter
弄坏我的启动装置
when you hotwired my car.
我父亲现在要拿回他的车
My father will take his car now.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
我跟着你开回家 老爸
I'll follow you home, Pop.
不 不需要了
No, won't be no need for that.
那样只会浪费汽油
It's just a waste of gas.
而且你没有更有意义的事可做吗
Besides, ain't you got nothing better to do?
别管这个 现在还早
Don't worry about it. It's still early.
永不停滞 听到了吗
No rolling stops, you hear me?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you talking about.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表