剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
到目前为止
So far, they all just
枪击一开始 视频要么断掉
cut out or just start shaking like crazy
要么画面晃动得非常厉害
as soon as the shooting starts.
你最近的任务似乎很重
You seem to be taking on a lot lately.
没有 我能搞定
No, I'm good.
说回你的感情生活
Back to your love life.
那个傻男人叫什么 查克吗
What's, uh, ruggedly dorky guy's name again? Chuck?
泰 我绝对不会和叫查克的约会
Ty. I would never date a guy named Chuck.
泰
Ty, huh?
那个叫基拉的女的呢
What happened to that girl Kira, man?
几周前 你还三句话不离基拉
A few weeks ago, she's all you could talk about.
其实 泰是基拉的未婚夫
Actually, Ty is Kira's fiance.
他们想让我
They want me to...
作为这段多元多重关系里的第三人
...be the third in a... polyamorous relationship.
等下 你说什么 就像
Whoa. Wait, wait. What?! Like...
就像《我的妻子们是好姐妹》里
Like a sister-wives,
老公不准老婆剪头发那样
not-allowed-to-cut-your-hair kind of thing?
不是 他不是在找艳遇
No. This isn't a guy looking for a fantasy.
在这段关系中
I would be in a relationship
我们要同时公平地跟他们两人在一起
with the both of 'em... ...equally.
说来话长
It's complicated.
回归正题
So, uh, back to our case.
这个毒品贩子说
The, uh, dealer says
开枪者在窥探蒂芙尼的卧室
that the shooter was snooping around Tiffany's bedroom,
所以这看上去更像是
so it's looking more and more like
他的目的是蒂芙尼 而不是毒品
he was after Tiffany and not the drugs.
刚得到谭的消息 接机顺利
Just heard back from Tan. Airport pickup went smoothly.
他们现在已经回到公♥寓♥了
And, uh, they're back at the condo now.
等等 她有一间公♥寓♥和一栋房♥
Wait. She's got a condo and a house?
我每周都要挨枪子 还只能睡沙发
I get shot at once a week, I'm surfing couch to couch.
我们要去跟蒂芙尼谈谈 看她知道些什么吗
Are we ever gonna talk to Tiffany, see what she knows?
要 现在就去
Yeah. That's the plan.
斯特里特 你继续查看这些视频
Street, you keep searching these videos.
洪都要其他人都跟他走
And Hondo wants everyone else with him.
如果这真的是冲着蒂芙尼来的
You know, if this is about Tiffany,
就得有人跟着她了
a couple of us are gonna have to stay on her.
我不要
Not it.
-卢卡 -长官
- Luca? - Yes, sir?
-借一步说话 -什么事
- I need a word. - What's up?
你开黑贝蒂撞到的那个小孩说他要告你
That kid you hit in Black Betty says he's gonna sue.
那怎么了 我们不是老被告吗
So? We get sued all the time.
只不过又是一个想中洛城警局彩票的废柴
It's just another loser trying to win the LAPD lottery.
我们要正式吊销你的驾照
Yeah, well, until we settle this to the chief's satisfaction,
直到我们把这件事处理到让局长满意
your official driving privileges are suspended.
-你开玩笑吧 -我也希望我在开玩笑
- Are you kidding me?! - I wish I was.
无意冒犯 但是 长官
Look, I apologize for the outburst, sir,
除了酒驾外 我从没听说什么需要如此重罚
but I've never heard of this happening short of a DUI.
卢卡 我觉得你要说的是 这并无先例
I think the word you're looking for, Luca, is unprecedented.
不是因为诉讼 你撞到的那个小孩
Well, it's not about the lawsuit. This kid you hit--
正跟市长的女儿交往
he's apparently dating the mayor's daughter.
所以这是市长下达的命令
So this is coming from the mayor's office?
是局长的命令
It's coming from the chief.
听起来像是 局长想要讨好市长
Who's looking to score points with the mayor, it sounds like.
听着 我很抱歉 卢卡
Well, look, I'm sorry, Luca.
因为有资金缩减这座大山压着
With these budget cuts breathing down my neck,
我不能像以前一样据理力争
I can't push back as hard as I normally would.
但是我保证 我个人会尽快解决这事
But you got my word, I'm gonna expedite this personally.
但是有可能要几周 几个月不能开车
It could be weeks, months, driving shotgun.
或许只要几个小时 卢卡
It could just be hours, Luca.
我们还有工作要做 我知道
Right. We got a job to do, I know.
好了 克里斯 你来开车
All right, Chris, you got the wheel.
太不公平了
It just sounds wrong.
好吧 给你
All right, here.
我都不知道这是多久之前的事了
Haven't been in a vehicle I wasn't driving
坐在一辆不是我开的车里
in I can't even remember how long.
对 这是我身上发生过地最恐怖的事情
Yeah. It was the scariest thing that ever happened to me.
对我来说也是如此 我当时不在那
It was scary for me, too. I wasn't there,
但要是我在怎么办
but what if I had been?
虽然有点奇怪 这让我们姐妹更亲近了
But in a weird way, this brings us closer as sisters.
不要担心 我们会剪辑掉的
Don't worry. We'll just edit it out.
我们应该重拍一次 你们两个都太没精神了
We should reshoot it. Both of you are so low energy.
因为我早上过得很糟糕
Well, I've had a tough morning.
是崔斯坦 他一定是听说了
It's Tristan. He must have heard.
我们把她从机场接回来之后 真是一刻不歇
It's been nonstop since we got her from the airport.
宝贝
Babe!
-天哪 我刚醒 -你第一个打电♥话♥找我
- Oh, Lord. I just woke up. - And I was the first person you call?
不要嫉妒 因为这对你没好处
Don't be jealous because it won't do you any good.
-她能一会再打吗 -也许
- Can she do that later? - Probably.
不过崔斯坦可是很忙的
Tristan's got a pretty tight schedule, though.
日程很紧 她刚不是说
Tight schedule? Didn't she just say
-他是她男朋友吗 -他们其实没约会
- he's her boyfriend? - Oh, they're not actually dating.
只是拍视频的需要
It's just for the videos.
他们要各自的粉丝互相圈粉
They're cross-pollinating each other's followers.
崔斯坦不就是那个什么视频的博主吗
Isn't Tristan the vlogger who does the... What is it?
-每日一搞 -对 他在他的朋友们身上
- The daily goof. - Yeah. He plays these elaborate pranks
进行恶搞
on his friends.
无趣的萨拉说我得要挂了
Uh-oh. No-fun Sarah says I have to wrap it up.
真是一成不变
Guess some things never change.
但是我保证
But I promise...
崔斯坦 我听说你喜欢恶搞
Hey, Tristan, I hear you like pranks.
-怎么了 -这个是送你的
- Yeah? - Well, here's one for you.
你干什么
Excuse me?
蒂芙尼 我是哈里森警司
Tiffany, my name is Sergeant Harrelson.
对今天早晨你这边枪击的一个人
I want to ask you some questions
我想问你几个问题
about one of the guys who shot up your place this morning.
-我以为这是跟毒品有关的 -有可能
- I thought it was for sure about drugs. - It might be,
但是逃走的枪手也可能是针对你的
but the shooter who got away may have been targeting you.
所以我们可能要对你进行保护性监禁
So we might have to put you in protective custody.
我的天 听起来好约束
Oh, God. That sounds restrictive.
你是说我有危险吗
So, you're saying I'm in danger?
你把那东西关了行吗
Hey. Hey, how about we turn that thing off?
我们并没有直播
Oh, we're not live-streaming.
我们会编辑成刚才那样的视频 别担心
We'll edit it into the video I just did. But don't worry.
我们让你们看起来特别酷 JD很牛的
We'll make you guys look so badass. JD's a wizard.
我刚才看见你那表情了
I saw that look on your face earlier.
基拉和泰的事
About the Ty and Kira thing.
什么表情
What kind of look?
这么说吧 我从你那就预先看到了
Let's just say I-I got a sneak peek at how my aunts
我姑姑和叔叔们会是什么反应
and uncles are gonna react.
行了吧 我没那么老
Come on, I'm not that old.
但是你不认可 没错吧
But you disapprove, right?
你觉得
You think it's...
这个不道德什么的吧
immoral or something?
这是你的事 不是我的
It's your business, it's not mine.
告诉我你真实的想法吧
Come on, just give me a real answer.
你知道我 我受得了
You know me. I can take it.
你可能会觉得我想怎么样就怎么样
Probably think I'm gonna do whatever I want,
没错
and you're right.
可这不代表我不尊重你的意见
That doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion.
你想知道我是不是不认可
You want to know if I disapprove?
如果你女儿带回家一对男女
If your daughter brought home a couple,
你会怎么想
how would you feel about that?
实话实说
Honestly?
我会担心她
I'd be worried for her.
那对夫妇的关系早于你
That couple is in a relationship that predates you.
他们要结婚了
They're getting married,
而不管他们对你说得多好听
and you're not part of that marriage,
你都不在这婚姻关系中
no matter how they try to sell it to you.
我觉得你这样早晚会让自己心碎的
I think you're setting yourself up for heartache.
你两点钟方向三十米
A hundred feet to your two o'clock.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表