剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
我是特警队的
I'm SWAT.
现在你可以看着我死
Now, you can watch me die,
或者你可以帮我 让我们一起离开
or you can help me get us out of here.
-好的 -他只是一个吓坏了的孩子
- Okay. - He's just a scared kid.
他与这些事无关
He had nothing to do with any of this.
我欠你个人情 兄弟
I owe you one, buddy.
我看到桌子上又有一张兼♥职♥审批表
I saw another approval form for a moonlighting gig on my desk.
是 我是想在孩子生下来之前
Yeah, I'm just trying to bank
多挣点外快
some extra cash before the baby comes.
有种兼♥职♥叫"我要有小孩了"
There's "I'm about to have a kid" moonlighting,
还有一种兼♥职♥叫"我的房♥子要被收走了"
and then there's "I'm about to lose the house" Moonlighting.
你是哪一种
Which is it?
我需要贷款 马上 不能被查到
I need a loan, right now, off the books.
我刚告诉过你 我现在是正当生意
I just told you I'm above board now.
我只需要一万一千美金 我一个月之后回来
$11,000 is all I need. I'll be back on my feet in a month,
你会得到你的本金和利息
and you'll have it all back with interest.
你没事吧
You okay?
-你还好吗 -我动不了了
- You okay? - I can't move.
我跟我儿子谈过了
I talked to my son.
他上不了大学
He ain't going to college.
他连高中都毕不了业
Hell, he ain't gonna finish high school.
我会一直关注你的
I'm gonna keep checking in on you,
但你这辈子不能就这样了
but this ain't got to be your life.
不会吗
Don't it?
救命
Help!
别动
Hold still!
走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
有些伤非常深
Some of these wounds went pretty deep.
差点就伤到肾脏了 但是算达瑞尔走运
Came close to lacerating a kidney, but Darryl got lucky.
格里尔警官请到医务室
Officer Greer to infirmary.
格里尔警官请到医务室
Officer Greer to the infirmary.
医生
Doc,
我一直在盯着他
I've been keeping tabs on him,
-我知道他之前被袭击过 -没这次严重
- and I know he got attacked once before. - Not as bad as this.
我不喜欢这个发展趋势
I don't like the direction things are headed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
发生什么了
What happened?
你没自己想的那么厉害吧
Not as tough as you thought you were, huh?
还是说少管所里的阿猫阿狗更厉害
Or are the cats here in juvie just a little tougher?
今天差点就没命了 什么感觉 大人物
How does it feel to almost die today, big man?
这事你告诉你♥爸♥了吗
You tell your pops about this?
他上周从监狱打电♥话♥给我了
He called me last week from lockup.
他说我要拿出点男子气概来 树立威信
He said I need to man up, assert my dominance.
这也是个选择 达瑞尔
That's one choice, Darryl.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我知道这里不好过
I-I knew it wasn't gonna be easy in here,
但不知道会像这样
but I didn't know it's gonna be like this.
孩子 看着我
Boy, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
如果你真的准备做出改变
If you are really ready to make a change,
如果你真的准备好做出努力
if you are truly ready to put in some work,
我可能可以帮助你
I might be able to help you.
怎么帮
How?
你受到了这样的袭击
You getting attacked like this,
我可能可以帮你争取批准提早释放
I might be able to help you get approved for an early release,
但我得拿出监护文件
but I'd have to pull custodial papers
联♥系♥上你妈
and get ahold of your mom.
她不会愿意的
Sh-She won't go for it.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
-你不了解我妈 -我会去了解她的 达瑞尔
- You don't know my mom. I'll get to know her, Darryl.
但在我开始之前 你要做出选择
But before I do anything, you got a choice to make.
如果我帮你出狱 你得承诺要踏踏实实过日子
If I get you out, you got to commit to living right.
也就是说不准加入帮派 达瑞尔
That means no more gangs, Darryl.
不能酗酒 不能吸毒
No more drinking, no more drugs,
不能结交喜欢违法乱纪的
and you ain't gonna surround yourself with nobody trying
狐朋狗友 明白吗
to break the law. Do you understand me?
你选哪个
What's it gonna be, man?
你准备好摈弃杂念
Are you ready to turn your back on all this noise
走上一条跟你♥爸♥完全不同的道路吗
and go down a different road than your daddy?
我知道 就是那个我的手下败将
Yeah, I know, that's the one that I beat.
-你没打败他 -你来得挺早
- No, you didn't. - Hey, you're here early.
我还以为内勤要几小时后才上班
Yeah, I didn't think desk jockeys started for a few hours.
听我说 你知道医生怎么说的
Hey, get this: you know how
我的背需要十周
the doctor said it would take ten weeks for my back
才能恢复百分之九十的机动性
to heal enough to get to 90% mobility?
你信誓旦旦地说六周就能好了 对吗
Yeah. You swore you'd hit it in six, right?
三周就恢复了 理疗师做了一系列测试
Did it in three. Therapist ran a battery of tests,
我的得分都达标或超标了
I scored at or above all the requirements.
-不错啊 兄弟 -恭喜
- Nice, bro.- Congrats, man.
你救了那些人
You know, the way you saved those people,
有传言说他们考虑给你颁发优秀警官勋章
rumor is you're being considered for the Police Star.
只是传言
Yeah, well, rumors are just that.
要不还是小心点
Hey, why not just play it safe, man?
趁你还能享受朝九晚五的生活
Spend time with Annie and the kids. You know,
多陪陪安妮和孩子们
enjoy being a nine-to-fiver while you can.
至少再休息一个月
At least for another month.
只有他们让你出外勤
You can't collect OT
你才能超时工作
until they put you back out in the field.
所以你才逼自己这么狠 想把钱还给我
That's why you're trying to push yourself, to pay me back?
不 我只是想为我的队伍 这座城市出份力
No, no. I'm-I'm doing what I can to help my team, help the city.
相信我 我没事
Trust me, I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我去把这个好消息告诉大家
All right? I'm gonna go spread the good news.
我准备好回队了
I'm ready to get back out there.
今天就可以
Today.
痊愈需要十周
Full recovery takes ten weeks.
理疗师觉得我出外勤
Well, the therapist sees no issue
没有问题
with me returning to the field,
部门规定机能恢复百分之九十
and department standards say that eligibility
就能达标 我已经达到了
requires 90% mobility. I'm there.
还没有到百分百 特警队和其它工作性质不同
90 isn't 100, and SWAT isn't just a job in any department.
她可以写推荐
She can offer her recommendation,
但我这就是我的决定
but this is my call.
如果需要十周恢复
If it takes ten weeks to recover, then that's
要求是这样 我也希望按照要求来
what's required and that's what I want for you.
拜托
Please.
怎么才能证明我准备好了
How can I prove I'm ready?
你可以再做七周内勤工作
You can take seven more weeks of desk duty.
抱歉 迪肯 但只有这样才能确保万无一失
I'm sorry, Deac, but that's the only way we can be sure.
亲爱的 他说他等不及要见你了
Honey, he says he can't wait to see you.
今早你♥爸♥的新车今早到了
Your father's new car was dropped off this morning.
其她女孩肯定
I am sure the other girls
要跟自己父母一起过春假
are gonna spend spring break with their parents.
盖瑞 我们车后是谁
Uh-- Gary, who's behind us?
可能是走错门了
Probably just got the wrong house.
先生 这是私人房♥产
Sir? This is private property.
-你们得开回去 -趴下
- You need to go back... - Down on the ground.
-马上趴下 -好 我趴
- Down on the ground right now. - Okay, okay, I'm doing it.
-走 走 走 -好的 莎伦
- Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. - Okay. Sharon!
来了一群拿枪的人 报♥警♥
Men with guns are here. Call for help.
-挂掉电♥话♥ 下车 -好 好
- Get off the phone. Get out of the car. - Okay. Okay.
我这就出来 我出来 我出来了
I'm getting out-- I'm getting out, I'm getting out.
-我出来了 -出来 过来
- I'm getting out. - Yeah, get out, get over here, over here.
趴下 趴下 妈妈 趴在地上
Get on the ground. Get down, Mom, right on the ground,
-趴他旁边 快点 -好
- next to him. Come on. - Okay.
钱包在我后面口袋里 请不要伤害我们
Wallet's in my back pocket. Please don't hurt us.
闭嘴 听好了 闭嘴 搞好了吗
Shut up. I'm telling you, shut up. Finished?
快了
Almost.
定位服务已关闭
Location services disabled.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表